What's new

US Senate warns Obama on Rouhani in letter signed by 76 lawmakers

I don't think KSA needs anyone else's help for now :), & I welcome a nuclear-armed Iran, if that's what you're trying to say.

I was not talking about KSA getting or needing help from anyone. We will be just fine. After all we are not unfamiliar with nuclear energy and we have several close ties in case for the need of an atomic bomb with nations such as Pakistan (we all know about the circumstances of them getting a bomb in the first place and our importance in that project), China, France etc.

All I was saying was that the international community will not allow the current Mullah regime to acquire weapons and if they do then our position is clear on that. We will get it too and I am sure that we have been prepared for that for more than 20 decades now.

I struggle to see why you would support an enemy country, a one that constantly meddles in the Arab and Muslim world, acquiring the bomb. Or even support countries in the region getting the bomb in the first place. It's not exactly what we need right now at least.

Well,

I don't think it is in anyone's interests to wage a major war in the Gulf, such war will be nasty and ugly. The Iranian regime with all its bads need to understand that pursuing better relations are needed BADLY.
thank you bro for your comments

well not only he has obligatory inside the Islamic Iran to say some support words but his words are and will be transformed anyway

anyway it is the system of leadership which is bad in Iran
and until we have this leadership, USA will never never want normalized relations. it is like that and it is logic,
even if this is painful.
they are the people of Iran trapped :(

As a Saudi Arabian? I would love to settle the issue through diplomacy, and political dialogue. As I said before, Rouhani stressed out the importance of pursing better relations with KSA, and he referred to us as a " brotherly nation "

KSA should stay the hell out of Israel's frustration, it is time to accept Iran as it is.

What you just said is MUSIC TO PAKISTANI EARS.

We support Islamic countries solidarity and Unity.

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL.

AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

Iranians and Arab Brothers should stop seeing each other as ENEMY because the only people who benefit from this stance are our real Enemies. I am sure our love for our Brothers is stronger than some minor rivalries.

The Mullahs need the bomb to guarantee their own survivability.
All I was saying was that the international community will not allow the current Mullah regime to acquire weapons and if they do then our position is clear on that. We will get it too and I am sure that we have been prepared for that for more than 20 decades now.

I struggle to see why you would support an enemy country, a one that constantly meddles in the Arab and Muslim world, acquiring the bomb. Or even support countries in the region getting the bomb in the first place. It's not exactly what we need right now at least

I'm not supporting Iran to acquire nuclear weapons or have an access for a nuclear energy...

What you just said is MUSIC TO PAKISTANI EARS.

We support Islamic countries solidarity and Unity.

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL.

AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

There is nothing "Islamic" about the current Iranian regime. I don't support them and I don't want unity with that current regime since they are nothing more than poison for the Arab Muslim world as proven time and time again. I am sorry to say this but that is just the reality and the experience of what has been happening in our region since 1979.

There is nothing worse than a so-called "Islamic "brotherly" country" acting behind your back etc. At least it was better when that son of a officer who took the throne and proclaimed himself as the Shah in 1925 (thanks Wiki) was in place because even though Iran tried to spread their influence they did not do it under an "Islamic veil" or claim to be our brothers. Things were much more clear back then.

Besides people should not be fooled by some Iranian comments here. We are talking about governments purely.

The only Islamic unity I have seen is the unity between Sunni Arabs and Sunnis. If we talk about real international unity.

The Mullahs need the bomb to guarantee their own survivability.

I'm not supporting Iran to acquire nuclear weapons or have an access for a nuclear energy...

Yes, sure they will do just that, LOL. I am sorry but I don't trust them and thankfully our government does neither. Nor the Arab world by large or Sunni Muslim world. Don't fall for so-called comments here when the same individuals thank posts about not caring about Palestine and having nothing against Greater Israel. One of them the same individual and moderator you are exchanging sweet words with.

15mekaa.jpg

What does this tell you?

You know the Arab masses are too easy to fool. A few good words here and there and they all follow suit. Must be due to our codes of honor, great hospitality and trust. Unfortunately this is also our achilles heel on certain aspects.

Look, if the international community attacks Iran it will be without our involvement. We don't even need to be dragged into this.

There is nothing "Islamic" about the current Iranian regime. I don't support them and I don't want unity with that current regime since they are nothing more than poison for the Arab Muslim world as proven time and time again. I am sorry to say this but that is just the reality and the experience of what has been happening in our region since 1979.

There is nothing worse than a so-called "Islamic "brotherly" country" acting behind your back etc. At least it was better when that son of a officer who took the throne and proclaimed himself as the Shah in 1925 (thanks Wiki) was in place because even though Iran tried to spread their influence they did not do it under an "Islamic veil" or claim to be our brothers. Things were much more clear back then.

Besides people should not be fooled by some Iranian comments here. We are talking about governments purely.

The only Islamic unity I have seen is the unity between Sunni Arabs and Sunnis. If we talk about real international unity.

Yes, sure they will do just that, LOL. I am sorry but I don't trust them and thankfully our government does neither. Nor the Arab world by large or Sunni Muslim world.

I hear you Brother and I hope Iran has learned from their experience.

Anyway, let us see how they show us through ACTIONS and not just WORDS if they can be trusted.

Just tell us How to turn Iran a Sunni State from shia. It would be good for Islamic unity and reduce of Arab complaining.

Just tell us How to turn Iran a Sunni State from shia. It would be good for Islamic unity and reduce of Arab complaining.

We do not care what they are. They can become Zoroastrians again for all we care. Let them deal with their internal matters alone why the hell should we Arabs get involved let alone care?

As long as the current fake wannabe Arab Mullah's are interfering in the Arab world and doing nothing good then we will combat them and not have friendly ties. What do you expect? If they stop then we MIGHT normalize relations but overall let them deal with their own problems. We Arabs have 22 countries to worry about.

Oh, and don't give me the talk of some Islamic unity between governments because there is none today. Certainly not among Muslims and Shias. So let us not even go there.

Since you are a Pakistani Shia then you and your minority people might try to influence the politics of Pakistan so you can be great friends with the Mullahs but don't drag us in.

We do not care what they are. They can become Zoroastrians again for all we care. Let them deal with their internal matters alone why the hell should we Arabs get involved let alone care?

As long as the current fake wannabe Arab Mullah's are interfering in the Arab world and doing nothing good then we will combat them and not have friendly ties. What do you expect? If they stop then we MIGHT normalize relations but overall let them deal with their own problems. We Arabs have 22 countries to worry about.

Oh, and don't give me the talk of some Islamic unity between governments because there is none today. Certainly not among Muslims and Shias. So let us not even go there.

Since you are a Pakistani Shia then you and your minority people might try to influence the politics of Pakistan so you can be great friends with the Mullahs but don't drag us in.

And don't be stupid to jump to the conclusions. I am Sunni, my friend. I don't agree with their policy, get it? You didn't like to interfere Arab countries but why Syria? Can you have normal relations with them, it doesn't mean I am Syrian or Shia or Irany or Jewish?

Mullahs? who? Have you seen many Mullahs in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and everywhere, right? Yes, I already know there is no real botherhood or Islamic unity because of dumb Arab countries and some liberal Arabs who backbiting each other for centuries, only Allah know the best. Kindly see yourself.

And don't be stupid to jump to the conclusions. I am Sunni, my friend. I don't agree with their policy, get it? You didn't like to interfere Arab countries but why Syria? Can you have normal relations with them, it doesn't mean I am Syrian or Shia or Irany or Jewish?

Mullahs? who? Have you seen many Mullahs in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and everywhere, right? Yes, I already know there is no real botherhood or Islamic unity because of dumb Arab countries and some liberal Arabs who backbiting each other for centuries, only Allah know the best. Kindly see yourself.

Good. We are Arabs and the Arab world is our internal matters. When the Syrians suffer they ask "where are the Arabs". Not "where are the Papuans". Same with every other Arabs living in the Arab world.

No, we can't have a normal relationship with an enemy country that has only done negative things in the Arab world since 1979. Is that so hard to understand? Besides this is an Arab-Iranian matter.

No, we don't have Mullah's. This is used for Shia clerics. Yes, its an Arabic word but so are hundred of thousands of other words.

Yes, blame the Arabs and no others. Besides I don't care what non-Arabs think in this regard since they don't know what we are talking about unless they have lived in the Arab world and experienced what we talk about themselves. Some of your fellow Pakistanis that have lived in the Arab world have but I am afraid that this does not go for you.

Besides I recall seing your username in connection with anti-Arab/ignorant postings. All makes sense now.

Yes, there is unity between Sunni Arabs and Sunnis. Especially among ordinary people but there is no unity for our part with enemy countries ruled by Mullah's such as Iran. As I said if you want to be a friend of the Mullah's then be my guest but don't drag us in.

There can only be "unity" when the Mullah's change. Until then it is just empty words. I have to see it before I believe it thus my "hard" tone.

EDIT: Besides I am hardly a "liberal" Arab here, LOL. I think that every user that knows me here would tell you that this is not the case. Or individuals that actually know me. In fact I am a conservative but I am not blind to have thoughts of delusion when the reality tells me something different.

Good. We are Arabs and the Arab world is our internal matters. When the Syrians suffer they ask "where are the Arabs". Not "where are the Papuans". Same with every other Arabs living in the Arab world.

No, we can't have a normal relationship with an enemy country that has only done negative things in the Arab world since 1979. Is that so hard to understand? Besides this is an Arab-Iranian matter.

No, we don't have Mullah's. This is used for Shia clerics. Yes, its an Arabic word but so are hundred of thousands of other words.

Yes, blame the Arabs and no others. Besides I don't care what non-Arabs think in this regard since they don't know what we are talking about unless they have lived in the Arab world and experienced what we talk about themselves. Some of your fellow Pakistanis that have lived in the Arab world have but I am afraid that this does not go for you.

Besides I recall seing your username in connection with anti-Arab/ignorant postings. All makes sense now.

Yes, there is unity between Sunni Arabs and Sunnis. Especially among ordinary people but there is no unity for our part with enemy countries ruled by Mullah's such as Iran. As I said if you want to be a friend of the Mullah's then be my guest but don't drag us in.

There can only be "unity" when the Mullah's change. Until then it is just empty words. I have to see it before I believe thus my "hard" tone.

Give me single example, what did Syria do in the past against Saudi Arabia? What I am suggestion is re-think and move forward for the betterment of Arab world but most of them are still cold shoulders. I recognise, many Pakistanis who lived in Middle East especially UAE, Saudi Arabia, either positive experiences with Arab friends and some negative due to racists or colors. It does not matter for me what Arab thinks, in fact, it will destroy their countries after Iraq, Libya and Syria revolutions. If Iraq is Sunni, where were you? If Pakistan currently war on terror, why is Saudi Arabia export more terrorists to Pakistan if we are "Sunni Unity" in the definition of Arab dictionary. Ask yourself what is next after Syria if Assad regime down or Jordan King Abdullah regime.

My good friend, I am not here to insult Arabs but testing their reactions and understand their liberal mindsets. I have lived in Abu Dhabi but it was long times ago, the racists are increasing among Arabs populations who is overestimated and over-prides.

Excuse me, who are you again? What is it to you if we complain or not?

No Ummah, you get to get over it my friend. That's not even an option. BTW, don't you realise how pathetic you look when you always whine about this Ummah while Arabs do not give a crap?
Please wake up, wake up!

I was not talking about KSA getting or needing help from anyone. We will be just fine. After all we are not unfamiliar with nuclear energy and we have several close ties in case for the need of an atomic bomb with nations such as Pakistan (we all know about the circumstances of them getting a bomb in the first place and our importance in that project), China, France etc.

I struggle to see why you would support an enemy country, a one that constantly meddles in the Arab and Muslim world, acquiring the bomb. Or even support countries in the region getting the bomb in the first place. It's not exactly what we need right now at least.

Well now equations are different, since past few years bec of iranian and saudi proxy war in pak. as we learnt already no one is friend for ever only national interest

This thread is not about internal Arab matters but the so-called relations between KSA and the Arab world with the Iranian Mullah's. First of all the Child-Murderer and his little tiny sect and dictatorial family are no representatives of Syria. They hijacked Syria 50 years ago but their rule will soon be over formally. De facto it already is since they have not been able to control large parts of Syria for the pats 2.5 years.

Besides if you care that much about the relations between regimes in the Arab world then the Child-Murderer and his family have family ties with the Al-Saud family in particular our current Custodian of the two Holy Mosques - Abdullah.

Most importantly since when do rulers equal the population?

The Arab world is going through a lot of political, social etc. unrest and fighting with old demons etc. Europe went through much worse conflicts for a much longer time and so did the rest of Asia. This is nothing in the bigger picture but still very unfortunate. The people will learn from all this and move on. This is the nature of such things.

About your false allegations then KSA does not expert any individuals or anything to any country. There is no production line anywhere or secret planes. People have their free will. If you wanted to go to Syria badly for example then you would also succeed. That does not mean that the Pakistani regime send you to Syria.

Abu Dhabi is hardly an Arab city, LOL. Yes, UAE is an Arab country but only like 35% of the total population are Arabs and only 15-20% are local Emiratis. Most Arabs are far from being liberals, LOL. Whatever that is in the Middle Eastern context. Regarding racism then I don't want to take that seriously when it only concerns a tiny minority and is present in every single country in the world.

Give me single example, what did Syria do in the past against Saudi Arabia? What I am suggestion is re-think and move forward for the betterment of Arab world but most of them are still cold shoulders. I recognise, many Pakistanis who lived in Middle East especially UAE, Saudi Arabia, either positive experiences with Arab friends and some negative due to racists or colors. It does not matter for me what Arab thinks, in fact, it will destroy their countries after Iraq, Libya and Syria revolutions. If Iraq is Sunni, where were you? If Pakistan currently war on terror, why is Saudi Arabia export more terrorists to Pakistan if we are "Sunni Unity" in the definition of Arab dictionary. Ask yourself what is next after Syria if Assad regime down or Jordan King Abdullah regime.

My good friend, I am not here to insult Arabs but testing their reactions and understand their liberal mindsets. I have lived in Abu Dhabi but it was long times ago, the racists are increasing among Arabs populations who is overestimated and over-prides.

We need to give a very extensive overview about Arab/Syrian history in general and Syrian uprising in specific to answer your questions. In short, we know better, and despite the all the odds, we are doing our best to solve OUR again (OUR) issues.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom