What's new

US secretary of state set to outline post-deal strategy on Iran

Irans response: who are you?

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/worl...clear-deal-demands/ar-AAxB9QI?ocid=spartandhp

sums it up. iran is not going to engage in ,or even take the americans seriously anymore. they can bark all they want and demand Khamenei's daughter as tribute if they want...

its really simple. there are 5 other major countries who are signatories. either they take their own signatures and weight seriously and honor the deal they signed and protect Iranian interests (which would isolate the US by default) or the deals dead.

iran will never negotiate anything with this administration, and might not even negotiate with any other US admin until an Obama like admin comes along again to BEG iran like Obama did to negotiate. The americans are soo full of themselves that it past the point of delusion long ago

:rofl: that's hilarious... the region belongs to IRI. AS IF...

Bunch of armed chair generals making grandiose statements about how US is incapable of doing anything to IRI... you seem to have a very short memory: it was these very sanctions that brought IRI to her knees and forced her to the negotiating table. You now think IRI has become immune to these sanctions because EU is singing some lovely "oh no not sanctions" tune... As we say here if you want to dream, dream big at least.
You add zero value to the conversation...you're confused Iranian Jewish dude, you don't know who is what, yet you're not really American, Iranian or Israeli. You're like the last kid to get picked to play basketball.

The appropriate way I'd retaliate if I were Iran is to initiate a massive cyber campaign against US and Israeli targets, mostly financial, military and industrial targets. There's nothing they can really do beyond try and respond in the same arena, which is rather pointless because the stakes aren't the same in Iran as there's less things of value to compromise as there would be in America.
Good thinking, but it's better to substitute SA and UAE for the U.S. The U.S. is not our immediate enemy, they're an organ of Israel and S.A. currently....we need to concentrate on the regional bad guys.

I had headphones

The US long abandoned war as a strategy against Iran. They are just making unreasonable demands that they know Iran will reject, so they can implement crippling sanctions. Their aim is to just strangle us economically or antagonise for some sort of regime change.
if cyber and economic strangulation are warfare then you are incorrect. US abandoned conventional warfare again Iran not war in general or special meanings.

if We have nukes in worst case scenario , we will make another JCPOA for just destroying our nukes in exchange of lifting all
And you think they'd stop there.

Lol, nukes aren't a bargaining chip, they're a military deterrent, using military force against sanctions doesn't work, just ask Japan.

And you think they'd stop there.

Lol, nukes aren't a bargaining chip, they're a military deterrent, using military force against sanctions doesn't work, just ask Japan.
Japan even doesn't have oil to move her fleet , so he was forced to play a losing game ...

Japan even doesn't have oil to move her fleet , so he was forced to play a losing game ...

They attacked the US because they had been sanctioned, and look how that turned out. My point is that military force can't stop sanctions.

They attacked the US because they had been sanctioned, and look how that turned out. My point is that military force can't stop sanctions.
Japan attacked because without oil , they wouldn't be able to use their technology and they would fall in matter of months ( don't pretend that you are not aware of this fact ) .... but we have oil and energy , we just need to focus our effort to make our country better place .... and the sanction that USA imposed on Japan in WW II is laughable compare to sanction that we are facing in past 20 years and especially past 10 years ....
With nukes , USA will knew that can't attack our soil so half of their threats will become meaningless and all they have is sanction ....
with nukes we will naturalized their military threat ... we are under direct threat of war from 1990 ... in worst case , we can perform a mutual destruction and make sure if we are going to fall , USA will come down by us ...

how doesn't having nukes can stop sanction !?

Japan attacked because without oil , they wouldn't be able to use their technology and they would fall in matter of months ( don't pretend that you are not aware of this fact ) .... but we have oil and energy , we just need to focus our effort to make our country better place .... and the sanction that USA imposed on Japan in WW II is laughable compare to sanction that we are facing in past 20 years and especially past 10 years ....
With nukes , USA will knew that can't attack our soil so half of their threats will become meaningless and all they have is sanction ....
with nukes we will naturalized their military threat ... we are under direct threat of war from 1990 ... in worst case , we can perform a mutual destruction and make sure if we are going to fall , USA will come down by us ...

When Japan attacked Pearl Harbor they already conquered Indonesia from Netherlands and so they were not short on oil. Attacking America was Japan chest thumping, not because of oil sanction.

Nuclear power didn't save Russia from sanctions either. They are sanctioned too at this very moment. The only way forward for Iran is to learn to handle its economy efficiently.

We have never had an efficient economy because the income of oil has always been large enough to cover up any shortcomings. That is not the case anymore.

Iran is not like Iraq, North Korea or any other country. Iran can close all its borders and still survive or even thrive economically with its internal resources. It just needs to manage its resources efficiently which is something it can hopefully learn during these tough times.

I agree, for some reason the American intelligence community is drinking their own spiked Kool-aide. The regime change scenario is very far fetched. Change has to come from within ala a Gorbachev figure but the cowboys and Zionists in Langley are too thirsty for immediate results to do themselves any favors. American Foreign Policy is like a game of Checkers instead of Chess. On other fronts we've have plenty of strategic failures in Iran too. How could they keep playing this fruitless game of "Marg bar America"..? What has it gotten us so far? How could they not see that Israel is and was planning air attacks on our assets in Syria? How come we didn't plan for it? Who talked (if they ever did) to the Russians about giving us cover if such an attack comes? Why didn't they see the JCPOA pull out by Trump coming? (he's only been talking about it for 3 years) Why did they not head it off? (such as using The European Central Bank to circumvent the U.S. financials network) What are they doing now about it? Regardless of what happens now the right game play is to stay in JCPOA till Trump's 2 years are up. We don't want to make this f*cker a war time president, because that's exactly what he needs to stay in power.

I just read a report that the Pentagon is planning to hit Hezbollah....anyone in Beirut and Tehran doing any planning to make this difficult or a major drain on resources for them? I hope to see some good planning from our side, the Zionists and Pentagon's game plan is clear...we know what they're after, now how can be make it hard for them to meet goal? I just hate the Iranian culture of doing nothing till the shit hits the fan and then furiously working to contain it....we never learn. If you're going to make an enemy of a superpower you better have something to back it up with when they roll up their sleeve and put up their fists....if you don't then your just stupid, and deserve an a*s kicking.

I think Pentagons goals and objectives for our region has remained the same for the past 2 decades I think every U.S. administration has had it's own strategy, tactics and time table to achieve those goals but I don't think their overall objectives change with the changing of U.S. presidents.

With BP, Italian steel companies and Maersk shipping leaving Iran and the end of the Airbus deal I just don't understand how you would think staying in the JCPOA would make any kind of sense!

As for Trump getting reelected, if Iran does nothing in response to Trump leaving the JCPOA and placing sanctions on Iran how exactly is that not a major political victory for him? He will easily fund his next campaign with Saudi and Israeli money which will allow him to outspend any potential rival and Israeli Mossad will assist him in social media and finding dirt or making up dirt against any potential rival!

And MOST IMPORTANTLY if Iran does nothing and the pressures on Iran's economy mounts the Rohani administration will likely end up negotiating Iran's Missile Program away since they would have no other cards to give up at any potential negotiations whether it be with EU or the U.S.!

I'm sorry bro but staying in the JCPOA without substantial economic incentives and guarantees from China & EU is just absurd and with 3 major European companies leaving within a week it's clear the EU has not intention of going beyond political support for the JCPOA and that's just not enough!

Iran needs to leave the NPT and kick out IAEA inspectors and camera's and start installing IR-8's at a rate of at least 20 per day at two separate location 10 at Fordow and 10 at a new unknown location
And in terms of Military Iran needs to produce MIRV equipped version of the Khoramshar at a rate of 100 Per year + Increase production of Zolfaghar missile to at least 3 per day (With max output of 10-12 per day) + Production of 3-4 different types of land attack cruise missiles at a rate of 10 per day with max output of 50 per day and Iran needs to increase domestic weapons production to $20 Billion per year and focus on creating jobs & technology via the defense industry as a response to Trump

And if the U.S. attacks Iran's initial and immediate response should be mainly against U.S. puppets in U.S. puppet states + Oil facilities in Saudi Arabia and if you wanna prevent Trump from getting reelected then we need to drive Oil prices to $200 pb with Gasoline prices in the U.S. reaching $10 per gallon

As for any attack on Hezbullah what exactly is the U.S. going to bomb that the Israeli's didn't bomb in 2006? Hezbullah is a political origination and a movement that did pretty well in the last elections in Lebanon and bombs will just create more martyrs

As for Iranian forces getting attacked in Syria with no assistance coming from Russia that's something the Syrians have to take up with Russia and if the Syrian Military is ready to finish the job it's self all the better and as long as the political structure in Syria is intact I don't see Iran withdrawing from Syria as a defeat.
Iran's goal was to prevent Syira from falling in the hands of Daeesh and other terrorist not building military bases in Syria.
Iran and Turkey also want to prevent the U.S. & Israel from setting up an independent Kurdish state in Syria and I believe the Turks can handle themselves but Iran can also offer any help it can in that regard as well.

As for Iran's retaliation to those attacks if Iran was to respond on their timetable out of anger then the likelihood of success will be quite limited. Iran's response to attacks on Iranian forces outside Iran's soil has to be on Iran's own time table rather than on Israeli or U.S. time table.

I agree with everything you're saying except leaving JCPOA, we don't need to stay in forever, just 2 years. Also if Iran leaves JCPOA and starts full enrichment the U.S. will use that as an excuse to attack the facilities. Second, if we bomb or attack the oil facilities of the puppet regimes what do have that can go up against Typhoons and F-15Es? They will respond in kind, then what? Hundreds of billions dollars of oil and industrial structure destroyed...then what? By staying in this now useless deal for 2 years ensures us time to plan and get ready for an eventuality of leaving the NPT. In the mean time we need to absolutely have a second track to develop our nuke capability....just like our Zionists friends. The blame for this will be squarely on the shoulders of the U.S. and the GOP. All the sane people in the States have been saying for years this deal is a good and breaking it might push Iran towards the bomb. We should by all means try hard to not disappoint them.

I think Pentagons goals and objectives for our region has remained the same for the past 2 decades I think every U.S. administration has had it's own strategy, tactics and time table to achieve those goals but I don't think their overall objectives change with the changing of U.S. presidents.

With BP, Italian steel companies and Maersk shipping leaving Iran and the end of the Airbus deal I just don't understand how you would think staying in the JCPOA would make any kind of sense!

As for Trump getting reelected, if Iran does nothing in response to Trump leaving the JCPOA and placing sanctions on Iran how exactly is that not a major political victory for him? He will easily fund his next campaign with Saudi and Israeli money which will allow him to outspend any potential rival and Israeli Mossad will assist him in social media and finding dirt or making up dirt against any potential rival!

And MOST IMPORTANTLY if Iran does nothing and the pressures on Iran's economy mounts the Rohani administration will likely end up negotiating Iran's Missile Program away since they would have no other cards to give up at any potential negotiations whether it be with EU or the U.S.!

I'm sorry bro but staying in the JCPOA without substantial economic incentives and guarantees from China & EU is just absurd and with 3 major European companies leaving within a week it's clear the EU has not intention of going beyond political support for the JCPOA and that's just not enough!

Iran needs to leave the NPT and kick out IAEA inspectors and camera's and start installing IR-8's at a rate of at least 20 per day at two separate location 10 at Fordow and 10 at a new unknown location
And in terms of Military Iran needs to produce MIRV equipped version of the Khoramshar at a rate of 100 Per year + Increase production of Zolfaghar missile to at least 3 per day (With max output of 10-12 per day) + Production of 3-4 different types of land attack cruise missiles at a rate of 10 per day with max output of 50 per day and Iran needs to increase domestic weapons production to $20 Billion per year and focus on creating jobs & technology via the defense industry as a response to Trump

And if the U.S. attacks Iran's initial and immediate response should be mainly against U.S. puppets in U.S. puppet states + Oil facilities in Saudi Arabia and if you wanna prevent Trump from getting reelected then we need to drive Oil prices to $200 pb with Gasoline prices in the U.S. reaching $10 per gallon

As for any attack on Hezbullah what exactly is the U.S. going to bomb that the Israeli's didn't bomb in 2006? Hezbullah is a political origination and a movement that did pretty well in the last elections in Lebanon and bombs will just create more martyrs

As for Iranian forces getting attacked in Syria with no assistance coming from Russia that's something the Syrians have to take up with Russia and if the Syrian Military is ready to finish the job it's self all the better and as long as the political structure in Syria is intact I don't see Iran withdrawing from Syria as a defeat.
Iran's goal was to prevent Syira from falling in the hands of Daeesh and other terrorist not building military bases in Syria.
Iran and Turkey also want to prevent the U.S. & Israel from setting up an independent Kurdish state in Syria and I believe the Turks can handle themselves but Iran can also offer any help it can in that regard as well.

As for Iran's retaliation to those attacks if Iran was to respond on their timetable out of anger then the likelihood of success will be quite limited. Iran's response to attacks on Iranian forces outside Iran's soil has to be on Iran's own time table rather than on Israeli or U.S. time table.

Last edited:
I agree with everything you're saying except leaving JCPOA, we don't need to stay in forever, just 2 years. Also if Iran leaves JCPOA and starts full enrichment the U.S. will use that as an excuse to attack the facilities. Second, if we bomb or attack the oil facilities of the puppet regimes what do have that can go up against Typhoons and F-15Es? They will respond in kind, then what? Hundreds of billions dollars of oil and industrial structure destroyed...then what? By staying in this now useless deal for 2 years ensures us time to plan and get ready for an eventuality of leaving the NPT. In the mean time we need to absolutely have a second track to develop our nuke capability....just like our Zionists friends. The blame for this will be squarely on the shoulders of the U.S. and the GOP. All the sane people in the States have been saying for years this deal is a good and breaking it might push Iran towards the bomb. We should by all means try hard to not disappoint them.

WRONG! If Iran stay's in the JCPOA simply because Trump is a belligerent and unpredictable president then that will go down in history and in international politics as a policy that works against Iran!
So in 2 years if Trump is gone the next U.S. president will act the same!

And what will be the incentive for the next U.S. administration to remove sanctions that Trumps puts on Iran? There going to want something for removing sanctions what do you wanna give them?????? You see Iran can't afford to fall into this game because if a new U.S. administration comes and they have a more logical policy towards Iran and we don't give them something they will look weak and every U.S. administration after that will act like Trump when it comes to Iran

I have no problem with Iran staying in the JCPOA if the Europeans and Chinese can give clear guarantees in regards to Iran's economy but if they can not which currently looks like they can't then Iran needs to think about future negotiations with future U.S. administration
Democrats aren't going to come into office and simply remove sanctions trump puts on Iran why would they do that? So Iran needs to develop the incentives for them to do that!

As for Iran's response fact is more likely than not the U.S. will first sanction Iran's oil sector before U.S. bombs anything So yea I'm not saying there aren't going to be hard times ahead but those hard time can't be restricted to Iran and Iran's economy alone

Saudis and other gulf puppets will have to pay and if they respond with their F-15's and Typhoons than Iran will start targeting their infrastructure.....

I like you r idea about what we would need to give them to remove the sanctions again. But tell me what the table will look like if we withdraw, are Europeans going to put back sanctions too? What is the scenario when we kick out the IAEA inspectors? The reason we're in this situation is because we didn't plan accordingly when this monkey won the presidency of the U.S. In my opinion we should have known the game was about to change and made overtures, even empty ones. Now your argument is still valid for leaving but the other parts are quite weak and untested. Such as what can we do if we are attacked, and what happens if we respond by firing missiles towards S.A., UAE and other place? Are they going to sit back? Fat chance.....so in effect what you're saying it's war between us (with no reliable ally) and them with U.S. backing them. I don't think this is a solid plan.

Back
Top Bottom