What's new

US secretary of state set to outline post-deal strategy on Iran

Is anyone buying these arguments of American psychopaths? They seem to be reading from same script they wrote for Iraq. But times have changed. No one, other than the illegitimate child of West, Israel, will buy it.

Although I might be saying it too early as UK, France and Germany could fall in line very soon. UK especially has no moral ground to stand on after its a country which was instrumental in creating Israel and persecuting Palestinians right from Balfour declaration.

we don't your help ... we just need some courage men in power ( which they should not be corrupted and traitor and fool ) ...
Alright ,OK, iam all good with that. You folks don't like to have friends.

Remember after the last round of UN sanction on NK , Kim regime announced any further sanction is declaration of war and guess what happened after that? no more sanctions came in.
NK tested a nuke in 2006, and as far as I can see they are still very much sanctioned.

@VEVAK no American bases in Pakistan. Those were temporary. Americans have been asked to leave in 2007 or 2008.

And why would we do that :lol:

I had headphones

It's seems Trump wants Iran to disarm it's self by it's self so Trump can have himself an easy war!

The US long abandoned war as a strategy against Iran. They are just making unreasonable demands that they know Iran will reject, so they can implement crippling sanctions. Their aim is to just strangle us economically or antagonise for some sort of regime change.

View attachment 475650
View attachment 475649

And here are U.S. bases in the Middle East

It's seems Trump wants Iran to disarm it's self by it's self so Trump can have himself an easy war!
They want Iran to hand over all it's missiles and they want Iran to give full access to all locations so they know exactly where to hit!

This is the result of an Iranian administration that has been weak on Defense!

Iran's response should be clear! And if the Rohani administration is too weak to do it than Iran's parliament or the IRGC needs to step in!
1st off Iran's parliament needs to step in and increase Iran's Defense budget to $25-$30 Billion USD a year and focus on creating jobs though the defense industry with $20 Billion USD a year going directly towards domestic weapons production.

Last thing Iranians want is a war with the U.S. but at the same time we can't have our heads stuck in the clouds like some in the Rohani Administration!
there's no american base in Pakistan!

Buy a new one bro before the sanctions hit again :-)
No issue he can always get them from kish and kisham .

Yeah there's no US base here but people still think this is. Bc this is what happens when your media doesn't talk about Pakistan in international affairs at ALL.

View attachment 475650
View attachment 475649

They want Iran to hand over all it's missiles and they want Iran to give full access to all locations so they know exactly where to hit!

Iran's response should be clear! And if the Rohani administration is too weak to do it than Iran's parliament or the IRGC needs to step in!
1st off Iran's parliament needs to step in and increase Iran's Defense budget to $25-$30 Billion USD a year and focus on creating jobs though the defense industry with $20 Billion USD a year going directly towards domestic weapons production.

Last thing Iranians want is a war with the U.S. but at the same time we can't have our heads stuck in the clouds like some in the Rohani Administration!
Trump is gambling on our fear ...
we should make nukes and get our from their game field or else we will get destroyed ...

So you mean build the nukes then? because that's the only way . One can spend billions and billions on conventional weapons but that won't get you anywhere (it's a fart at best). The only weapon that matter is nuke and I prefer the salted version of it .

View attachment 475650
View attachment 475649

Yankees forgot one thing.

The region belongs to Iran not Yankees from 12,000 miles further.

NK tested a nuke in 2006, and as far as I can see they are still very much sanctioned.

Yes they're under sanctions but no new sanctions since that statement, plus they can threaten a lot more but NK is vulnerable to energy sanction but we have tons of energy.
Plus Iran's strategic place can cause a lot of harm to global economy by blocking the strait of Hormuz. Oil price spike would choke off global demand and will empty up consumers pockets and spike in inflation. global economic downturn or recession would follow en suit. US economy would enter a recession or depression with 21 trillion in debt. That will keep all these adventurist power busy at home trying to keep their economies afloat . Also as long as Iran keep choke of strait of Hormuz global economic recovery won't happen. IT WILL FORCE THEM TO NEGOTIATE A DEAL OR HAVE A NUCLEAR WAR

I had headphones

The US long abandoned war as a strategy against Iran. They are just making unreasonable demands that they know Iran will reject, so they can implement crippling sanctions. Their aim is to just strangle us economically or antagonise for some sort of regime change.

Yea I wouldn't bank on that! The only way a regime change in Iran would be remotely possible is if the IRGC is behind it. This is not like during the shah when the Artesh by the most part remained politically neutral with absolutely no control over Iran's economy. I would say regime change in Iran is more of a delusion than an actual military attack and invasion

Yea I wouldn't bank on that! The only way a regime change in Iran would be remotely possible is if the IRGC is behind it. This is not like during the shah when the Artesh by the most part remained politically neutral with absolutely no control over Iran's economy. I would say regime change in Iran is more of a delusion than an actual military attack and invasion
I agree, for some reason the American intelligence community is drinking their own spiked Kool-aide. The regime change scenario is very far fetched. Change has to come from within ala a Gorbachev figure but the cowboys and Zionists in Langley are too thirsty for immediate results to do themselves any favors. American Foreign Policy is like a game of Checkers instead of Chess. On other fronts we've have plenty of strategic failures in Iran too. How could they keep playing this fruitless game of "Marg bar America"..? What has it gotten us so far? How could they not see that Israel is and was planning air attacks on our assets in Syria? How come we didn't plan for it? Who talked (if they ever did) to the Russians about giving us cover if such an attack comes? Why didn't they see the JCPOA pull out by Trump coming? (he's only been talking about it for 3 years) Why did they not head it off? (such as using The European Central Bank to circumvent the U.S. financials network) What are they doing now about it? Regardless of what happens now the right game play is to stay in JCPOA till Trump's 2 years are up. We don't want to make this f*cker a war time president, because that's exactly what he needs to stay in power.

I just read a report that the Pentagon is planning to hit Hezbollah....anyone in Beirut and Tehran doing any planning to make this difficult or a major drain on resources for them? I hope to see some good planning from our side, the Zionists and Pentagon's game plan is clear...we know what they're after, now how can be make it hard for them to meet goal? I just hate the Iranian culture of doing nothing till the shit hits the fan and then furiously working to contain it....we never learn. If you're going to make an enemy of a superpower you better have something to back it up with when they roll up their sleeve and put up their fists....if you don't then your just stupid, and deserve an a*s kicking.

Last edited:
Yankees forgot one thing.

The region belongs to Iran not Yankees from 12,000 miles further.
:rofl: that's hilarious... the region belongs to IRI. AS IF...

Bunch of armed chair generals making grandiose statements about how US is incapable of doing anything to IRI... you seem to have a very short memory: it was these very sanctions that brought IRI to her knees and forced her to the negotiating table. You now think IRI has become immune to these sanctions because EU is singing some lovely "oh no not sanctions" tune... As we say here if you want to dream, dream big at least.

The appropriate way I'd retaliate if I were Iran is to initiate a massive cyber campaign against US and Israeli targets, mostly financial, military and industrial targets. There's nothing they can really do beyond try and respond in the same arena, which is rather pointless because the stakes aren't the same in Iran as there's less things of value to compromise as there would be in America.

Back
Top Bottom