What's new

US responsible for the Murder of Pakistani Troops - Pak Rejects NATO Probe

An american point of view lol
Dec-23-2011 11:49
Stranglehold Afghanistan: How Politics and Lies Are Destroying an Army
Gordon Duff Salem-News.com

First the Army lies to the President -

(CINCINNATI) - American troops in Afghanistan are running out of fuel and food as Christmas approaches. The war rages on as it has for a decade and America is losing, nothing new there.

American supplies are being blockaded in Pakistan because US drones killed 24 Pakistani soldiers.

Compounding the problem now, we have learned that the version of events Pakistan gave in the first place, called “liars” by our press and military, was 100% correct.

The liars were the Americans on the scene whose “Afghan allies,” as usual, ended up totally infiltrated by Taliban.
After 10 years, the new “national army” are all either working for the drug lords of the minority northern alliance or, as with the new “national police,” either petty criminals or Taliban.

These two forces cost more to train and supply than the entire Chinese army, no, we are not kidding, this is how much we have spent or wasted, you choose.

So, when Americans go into the field, their “allies” are invariably their enemies, troops that know America is leaving and ready to lead Americans into an ambush or direct an attack on America’s Pakistani allies as they have time and time again.

Obama In Tough Spot Over Pakistan Troops Killed

In a report released today, the Army admits that it was wrong and President Obama is preparing to issue an apology to Pakistan.

He hopes this will be enough to partially quell anti-American sentiment in Pakistan and get supplies moving before America is forced to begin a “Berlin airlift” or simply withdraw.

The “airlift,” of course, gives Russia total control over American policy in the region which will include a guarantees for the safety of Iran.

Russia has indicated that it will intervene if Iran is attacked and has military preparations for a “limited war” in the region well under way.

With America out of Iraq and only air assets in the region, all that is needed to paralyze American, read “Israeli,” threats against Iran is the delivery of the S300 air defense system that has been withheld for some time.

It is more than capable of shooting down any American stealth aircraft and is largely impervious to our traditional “countermeasures.”

Russia is in negotiations with Turkey, a NATO country, to deliver the S400 system, even more advanced.

Though the S400 has a slightly inferior radar system to the best American anti-ballistic missile system, the S400 outperforms the best America has.

S-400s - Multiple Range Versions - And a Lot of Them

We are told that the needed radar upgrades to make either the S300 (used by Syria) or the S400 vastly superior to America’s air and missile defenses have been stolen and are “on the market” today.

Oddly, “mutually assured defense” may be the new version of “mutually assured destruction,” the Cold War policy that nearly led to world destruction on half a dozen occasions.

Stranglehold Afghanistan: How Politics and Lies Are Destroying an Army - Salem-News.Com

CINCINNATI) - American troops in Afghanistan are running out of fuel and food as Christmas approaches. The war rages on as it has for a decade and America is losing, nothing new there.

American supplies are being blockaded in Pakistan because US drones killed 24 Pakistani soldiers.

Compounding the problem now, we have learned that the version of events Pakistan gave in the first place, called “liars” by our press and military, was 100% correct.

It was not drone :hitwall:

An american point of view lol
Dec-23-2011 11:49
Stranglehold Afghanistan: How Politics and Lies Are Destroying an Army
Gordon Duff Salem-News.com

First the Army lies to the President -

(CINCINNATI) - American troops in Afghanistan are running out of fuel and food as Christmas approaches. The war rages on as it has for a decade and America is losing, nothing new there.

The liars were the Americans on the scene whose “Afghan allies,” as usual, ended up totally infiltrated by Taliban.

After 10 years, the new “national army” are all either working for the drug lords of the minority northern alliance or, as with the new “national police,” either petty criminals or Taliban.

These two forces cost more to train and supply than the entire Chinese army, no, we are not kidding, this is how much we have spent or wasted, you choose.

So, when Americans go into the field, their “allies” are invariably their enemies, troops that know America is leaving and ready to lead Americans into an ambush or direct an attack on America’s Pakistani allies as they have time and time again.

Obama In Tough Spot Over Pakistan Troops Killed

In a report released today, the Army admits that it was wrong and President Obama is preparing to issue an apology to Pakistan.

He hopes this will be enough to partially quell anti-American sentiment in Pakistan and get supplies moving before America is forced to begin a “Berlin airlift” or simply withdraw.

The “airlift,” of course, gives Russia total control over American policy in the region which will include a guarantees for the safety of Iran.

Russia has indicated that it will intervene if Iran is attacked and has military preparations for a “limited war” in the region well under way.

With America out of Iraq and only air assets in the region, all that is needed to paralyze American, read “Israeli,” threats against Iran is the delivery of the S300 air defense system that has been withheld for some time.

It is more than capable of shooting down any American stealth aircraft and is largely impervious to our traditional “countermeasures.”

Russia is in negotiations with Turkey, a NATO country, to deliver the S400 system, even more advanced.

Though the S400 has a slightly inferior radar system to the best American anti-ballistic missile system, the S400 outperforms the best America has.

S-400s - Multiple Range Versions - And a Lot of Them

We are told that the needed radar upgrades to make either the S300 (used by Syria) or the S400 vastly superior to America’s air and missile defenses have been stolen and are “on the market” today.

Oddly, “mutually assured defense” may be the new version of “mutually assured destruction,” the Cold War policy that nearly led to world destruction on half a dozen occasions.

Stranglehold Afghanistan: How Politics and Lies Are Destroying an Army - Salem-News.Com

This is how credible/reliable your source of American POV is

The current Prime Minister, Gillani former husband of the murdered Benazir Bhutto, is in Dubai. He has a note from his doctor that says he is sick.

Others say he is hiding. Swiss courts want him for laundering drug money. Few in Pakistan care if he returns.
:rofl:

I guess we will just have to wait and see. 12-26 will be 30 days after the incident. I guess I will have to admit my estimate of supply routes reopening was wrong in a few days, but I can say for now that Pakistani resolve this time appears to be strong indeed.

So you admitted eh?

What about the much awaited report you sought for?

On topic, Pakistan should now openly do a press briefing, specifically the ISPR, and show the public the maps of the posts they gave to them, the whole chain of events, and the faults in the US report.

Not the minute detailed operational matters, but only the not so secret and classified info.

I am very well aware of the human toll such martyrdom imposes on the families Sir, personally and repeatedly.

However, life must carry on, and it does.

No VC, life must not carry on as it is.

The rules of engagement, the level of cooperation between the two countries should change, and most importantly of all Pakistan should not be a sub ordinate of the US.

It is a complete fiction that Western media is balanced and objective. That is only true for domestic matters because there is enough representation on both sides to keep the media honest. On matters of foreign policy -- especially "sensitive" matters -- the Western media is a fully compliant instrument of foreign policy.

Indeed!
The same people who give the Congress approval-rating of less 20% fall in line when it comes to foreign affairs. These kinds of blinders are dangerous for all, including for Americans. I myself am married to a blonde Southern girl. As most middle-class Southerns would be, she is distrustful of 'the government'. She and her folks like to use 'they' to describe the government. But when it comes to foreign policy all too often it is: 'The government knows something we don't know'.
We can probably write several PhD Dissertations about these selective and voluntary amnesias!

So you admitted eh?

What about the much awaited report you sought for?

On topic, Pakistan should now openly do a press briefing, specifically the ISPR, and show the public the maps of the posts they gave to them, the whole chain of events, and the faults in the US report.

Not the minute detailed operational matters, but only the not so secret and classified info.

Not yet. 12-26 is still a few days away.

To say that Pakistan's response will be important is an understatement.

GBS joke comes to mind :azn:

Yes it does, but it would be inappropriate given the sensitive nature of this thread.

No VC, life must not carry on as it is.

The rules of engagement, the level of cooperation between the two countries should change, and most importantly of all Pakistan should not be a sub ordinate of the US.

Please note I said "Life goes on", without specifying whether it goes on as it was or not. Big difference.

It is not easy---but when you have the backing of the largest def website---

I don't mean to be disrespectful towards anybody, but the mainstream media is arrogantly dismissive of internet forums. The only ones which get any respect, like politico.com, are the ones which already have strong contacts with established media. The media is very protective of their turf and they don't like the internet intruding upon their self-appointed perch.

then you have the oppurtunity of creating in-roads---small radio stations---small news papers---larger news papers---then bigger media----but you need a catapult to launch you into the orbit.

It's a tall order and I appreciate your ambition. I just don't see it happening for a Pakistani website where even American websites with million dollar backing have failed to break into the established media's sanctum. You may be able to get a spot on a local radio station, or public access TV, but national media is a whole different nut to crack.

Like I wrote, our first port of call should be Pakistani media. If we can't even break into that, then forget the American media.

Not yet. 12-26 is still a few days away.

To say that Pakistan's response will be important is an understatement.

In Pakistan Already Tis the season to be jolly - 26 is tomorrow. However 1 month isn't good enough either I'm hoping for a permanent closure forcing this idiotic war to shut down. Hence we need to close the airspace as well.

I don't mean to be disrespectful towards anybody, but the mainstream media is arrogantly dismissive of internet forums. The only ones which get any respect, like politico.com, are the ones which already have strong contacts with established media. The media is very protective of their turf and they don't like the internet intruding upon their self-appointed perch.

It's a tall order and I appreciate your ambition. I just don't see it happening for a Pakistani website where even American websites with million dollar backing have failed to break into the established media's sanctum. You may be able to get a spot on a local radio station, or public access TV, but national media is a whole different nut to crack.

Like I wrote, our first port of call should be Pakistani media. If we can't even break into that, then forget the American media.

Hi,

It is not a matter of "I think it cannot happen"---you just cannot write off national interest just like that---when I was ready to put my head on the chopping block---what would it have mattered to anyone if I failed in my endeavour---at least I would say---I tried----.

You guys need to get out of this habbit of " I don't think it will happen " mindset, and give oppurtunity to those who want to take charge---. You have to learn to fight for every inch of your rights---and change the attitude to " Yes, we can make a difference "---kind of thinking.

It is not only you----it is the thinking of the whole nation----what you wrote " I just don't see it happening "---mothers--fathers---grandfathers---sons---daughters---every body living with this defeatist mentality----you people have already decided upon your fate----THEN WHY DO YOU BLAME OTHERS FOR WHAT THEY DO TO YOU? Then stop crying---.

Your quote " forget the american media"---what a blasphemy---is this the future of pakistan---are you the future of my motherland---what a shame---what a travesty---.

The problem over here is the projection of pakistan on world media---in the u s media---and you want to simply write it off---.

God Almighty---what has my motherland done to deserve this----. This type of thinking is beyond sickening---.

not seen any Globemasters coming in Chaklala base for some time!!!

The problem over here is the projection of pakistan on world media---in the u s media---and you want to simply write it off---.

I am not writing it off. My point is that titles on this forum mean nothing to ABC/CBS/NBC/Fox news. They don't care if you approach them as a Think Tank, an Opinionator, or as a plain old Member of Def.pk.

If people want to approach the media, there is nothing stopping them.

I agree with this absolutely, but my fear is that the backbone necessary to do what you describe is lacking.

Yes it might be lacking sir, thanks to baigharat sell offs. We have our share of mir Sadiqs and Mir Jaffers. And u are no exception.

Back
Top Bottom