What's new

US responsible for the Murder of Pakistani Troops - Pak Rejects NATO Probe

VC - Its ok we can all be wrong sometimes. I hoped with respect you was wrong and i think in fact we all did barr you. Dont worry it happens to the best of us. The closing of the border is haveing tremendous effect and is squeezing the US. Airspace should in my opinion be left alone - just wait another 4 weeks and lets see what happens. Patience is a great virtue to have at the mo.

its not just that he was wrong mate you could clearly see in his post the desire for pakistan to surrender to american diktat and for pakistan to become a protectorate of its proxy in the region. I have no problem with people being wrong as you stated we all make mistakes. what makes me sick about him is that he wishes and hopes for bad to pakistan

mobile.nytimes.com/2011/12/27/world/asia/us-report-on-pakistan-strike-reveals-crucial-nato-delays.xml

news report says that NATO officials delayed contacting their high command which were to order stoppage of the attack..and a Ac 130 flew 2 miles into pakistan to attack akistani posts.
And PAF remained sleeping.?
if anything lime this happens again.i wi send a big box of pink skirts for our "brave" Airforce.

news report says that NATO officials delayed contacting their high command which were to order stoppage of the attack..and a Ac 130 flew 2 miles into pakistan to attack akistani posts.
And PAF remained sleeping.?
if anything lime this happens again.i wi send a big box of pink skirts for our "brave" Airforce.

There were many mistakes on both sides; it would be unfair to blame PAF exclusively. Their main role is to defend the skies against attacks from the East. PAF does not serve this duty by escalating the situation on its Western flank.

Main point is who gave NATO the right to send their planes 2 miles inside pakistan?

Main point is who gave NATO the right to send their planes 2 miles inside pakistan?

The AC-130 flies a circular path around its given target so that it is engaged from all sides from a certain calculated altitude and speed. That would explain its incursion considering that the point of engagement was 200m from the border itself, as part of the whole incident.

www.reuters.com/article/idUKTRE7BP0O120111226?irpc=932

they are now asking pakistan to update them with positions of pakistani border posts?
so that they know exactly where to send their planes to kill more pakistani soldiers.
Pakistan should now hide all such info from them.

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

The AC-130 flies a circular path around its given target so that it is engaged from all sides from a certain calculated altitude and speed. That would explain its incursion considering that the point of engagement was 200m from the border itself, as part of the whole incident.

that still doesnt justify a foreign plane coming so deep inside pakistan without permission.

that still doesnt justify a foreign plane coming so deep inside pakistan without permission.

I did not try to justify anything; I merely pointed out that the tactics deployed by the AC-130 would take it around its target in a fairly large circular flightpath.

12-26-2011_91291_1.gif

Yes, you are correct here.

I hope Pakistani resolve continues to be strong.

Correct. It is amazing to see all Pakistani united against the reaction of NATO attacks in unacceptable behaviors. I hope you will join with us next attack and show our strong voices.

One month is our first time longest sanctions on US/NATO in firm stands without drones strikes, supplies, gas, rise of costs, and no chickens availables. The response by NATO report is so far weak.

Correct. It is amazing to see all Pakistani united against the reaction of NATO attacks in unacceptable behaviors. I hope you will join with us next attack and show our strong voices.

One month is our first time longest sanctions on US/NATO in firm stands without drones strikes, supplies, gas, rise of costs, and no chickens availables. The response by NATO report is so far weak.

I hope there is no next attack.

I hope there is no next attack.

I hope not. I strongly feel, there will be worst year for Pakistan before new elections next year. I don't think, Nov 26 was the last day of attacks.

US will play different tools in different way since OBL raid, Mehran attack, 200 terrorists invasions, Army/ISI 'veritable arm', Nov 26, Memogate, and more false flag operations. One note is North Waziristan is now ignored by West and can't argument with Pakistan army anymore after they refused.

I hope not. I strongly feel, there will be worst year for Pakistan before new elections next year. I don't think, Nov 26 was the last day of attacks.

US will play different tools in different way since OBL raid, Mehran attack, 200 terrorists invasions, Army/ISI 'veritable arm', Nov 26, Memogate, and more false flag operations. One note is North Waziristan is now ignored by West and can't argument with Pakistan army anymore after they refused.

For now, Pakistan has the upper hand, but once its response has been implemented, USA will respond surely, and adapt if need be. Thus, Pakistan's response will determine in large measure what will happen in the coming year for US-Pakistan relations, and I do hope it chooses wisely. A lot depends on that response.

Back
Top Bottom