What's new

US Politics

Trump rally live:

coach Bobby Knight "Donald Trump is one tough son of a bitch." :smokin:

that he is :agree:

an amazing historic event is unfolding in the US right now, the Trump revolution ! :cheers:

Pathetic, Trump got a black man kicked out of his rally, the poor man actually was his support. Trump yelled at him “we have a protester, by the way, were you paid 1500 to be a thug”.

Nash County resident C.J. Cary arrived at the Kinston Jet Center Wednesday night in eager anticipation of a Donald Trump rally.

“Cary says he wanted to deliver a note to Trump urging him to be less offensive and more inclusive to four demographic groups: black people, women, people with disabilities and college students”. Cary, an African-American, says he’s an ex-Marine who also worked in Afghanistan as a civilian for the U.S. Army. Link

Harry Reid accuses Comey of sitting on proof of Trump-Russia ties, possible Hatch Act violation

In his last few months in the Senate, Minority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nevada, isn’t pulling any punches -- especially after the recent revelations by FBI Director James Comey that more emails were found that could be related to the Clinton email probe.

The pugilistic Reid, who plans to retire after finishing out this term in Congress, penned a blistering letter to Comey Sunday, accusing the FBI chief of holding back “explosive” information about Donald Trump’s close Russian ties while possibly violating the Hatch Act by reviving the Clinton email investigation.

“Your actions in recent months have demonstrated a disturbing double standard for the treatment of sensitive information, with what appears to be a clear intent to aid one political party over another,” Reid wrote, adding that through Comey’s “partisan actions, you may have broken the law.”

The Nevada Democrat went on to insinuate Comey’s violation of the Hatch Act, which prohibits “activity directed towards the success or failure” of a candidate by executive branch employees.

“[Y]our highly selective approach to publicizing information, along with your timing, was intended for the success or failure of a partisan candidate or political group,” Reid wrote.

One example Reid posited of the “selective approach”: Comey’s methods in investigating Donald Trump and his campaign’s possible ties to the Russian government.

“In my communications with you and other top officials in the national security community, it has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government - a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States, which Trump praises at every opportunity,” he said. “I wrote to you months ago calling for this information to be released to the public...and yet, you continue to resist calls to inform the public of this critical information.”
Reid contrasted that with Comey’s approach to his public handling of emails from a computer used by top Clinton aide Huma Abedin and her estranged husband Anthony Weiner, which could be related to the Clinton email probe.

“Your rushed to take this step eleven days before a presidential election, despite the fact that for all you know, the information you possess could be entirely duplicative of the information you already examined which exonerated Secretary Clinton,” he said. Read more

Pathetic, Trump got a black man kicked out of his rally, the poor man actually was his support. Trump yelled at him “we have a protester, by the way, were you paid 1500 to be a thug”.

Nash County resident C.J. Cary arrived at the Kinston Jet Center Wednesday night in eager anticipation of a Donald Trump rally.

“Cary says he wanted to deliver a note to Trump urging him to be less offensive and more inclusive to four demographic groups: black people, women, people with disabilities and college students”. Cary, an African-American, says he’s an ex-Marine who also worked in Afghanistan as a civilian for the U.S. Army. Link

Harry Reid accuses Comey of sitting on proof of Trump-Russia ties, possible Hatch Act violation

In his last few months in the Senate, Minority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nevada, isn’t pulling any punches -- especially after the recent revelations by FBI Director James Comey that more emails were found that could be related to the Clinton email probe.

The pugilistic Reid, who plans to retire after finishing out this term in Congress, penned a blistering letter to Comey Sunday, accusing the FBI chief of holding back “explosive” information about Donald Trump’s close Russian ties while possibly violating the Hatch Act by reviving the Clinton email investigation.

“Your actions in recent months have demonstrated a disturbing double standard for the treatment of sensitive information, with what appears to be a clear intent to aid one political party over another,” Reid wrote, adding that through Comey’s “partisan actions, you may have broken the law.”

The Nevada Democrat went on to insinuate Comey’s violation of the Hatch Act, which prohibits “activity directed towards the success or failure” of a candidate by executive branch employees.

“[Y]our highly selective approach to publicizing information, along with your timing, was intended for the success or failure of a partisan candidate or political group,” Reid wrote.

One example Reid posited of the “selective approach”: Comey’s methods in investigating Donald Trump and his campaign’s possible ties to the Russian government.

“In my communications with you and other top officials in the national security community, it has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government - a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States, which Trump praises at every opportunity,” he said. “I wrote to you months ago calling for this information to be released to the public...and yet, you continue to resist calls to inform the public of this critical information.”
Reid contrasted that with Comey’s approach to his public handling of emails from a computer used by top Clinton aide Huma Abedin and her estranged husband Anthony Weiner, which could be related to the Clinton email probe.

“Your rushed to take this step eleven days before a presidential election, despite the fact that for all you know, the information you possess could be entirely duplicative of the information you already examined which exonerated Secretary Clinton,” he said. Read more

the black guy was disrupting Trumps rally that's a no-no!! even if he didn't mean any harm and actually supports Trump. should he have been called a thug?? nah, but can you blame Trump?? he's had people disrupting his events all year long. Project Veritas has proved that the DNC has set plants in Trumps rallys and instigated violence outside his rallies.

Hillary Clinton would have done the same thing. She actually has been worse to people disrupting her.

and Harry Reid is a joke. now they are the ones coming up with conspiracy theories.

LMAO enough said.

the black guy was disrupting Trumps rally that's a no-no!! even if he didn't mean any harm and actually supports Trump. should he have been called a thug?? nah, but can you blame Trump?? he's had people disrupting his events all year long. Project Veritas has proved that the DNC has set plants in Trumps rallys and instigated violence outside his rallies.

Hillary Clinton would have done the same thing. She actually has been worse to people disrupting her.

and Harry Reid is a joke. now they are the ones coming up with conspiracy theories.

Soon, all you Trump supporters are going to come out of your virtual reality when you find out that Trump wasn't half the man he promised to be. Just wait and see. Right now you Trump folks are somewhere in a cloud. Thinking that this orange head hates Muslims, Mexicans, black African Americans and supporting your foul agenda. All the tall claims and big talk will amount to nothing. Wait and see.

Last edited:
about what, that millions of Americans, including black, hispanic, jamaican, Indian, whatever origin folks are enthusiastically voting for Mr Trump ? :smokin:

LMAO at millions of Americans. Yeah that is white racist inbred red necks and Modi toadie Indians. Stop including Hispanics and the rest. They don't vote Trump.

As for diamond and silk LMAO What a joke.

I hope this orange head is elected. I pray this orange head is elected. A disgrace and humiliation of an unprecedented scale. The world has already lambasted Trump as a disgrace and a disaster of epic proportions. Trump supporters are living in a different universe.

Last edited:
:lol:

1477942059894.jpg

LMAO enough said.

Soon, all you Trump supporters are going to come out of your virtual reality when you find out that Trump wasn't half the man he promised to be. Just wait and see. Right now you Trump folks are somewhere in a cloud. Thinking that this orange head hates Muslims, Mexicans, black African Americans and supporting your foul agenda. All these tall claims and big talk will amount to nothing. Wait and see.

are you stereotyping all Trump supporters now?? how quaint :lol:

you think we hate all Muslims, Mexicans, and black people.

last time I checked Trump never killed any Muslims. started Middle East wars that created a humanity crisis and the refugee problem that threatens all of Western Europe.

he isn't a war hawk looking to start WW3 against Russia and Iran.

he isn't the one caught up in dozens of scandals.

Trump couldn't be half as bad at being POTUS as Hillary will be.

That requires no explanation. The video speaks volume.
I don't see anything there apart from 2 very enthusiastic Trump fans, what do you mean by "the video speaks volumes" ?

----------------------------------------------------------

I don't see anything there apart from 2 very enthusiastic Trump fans, what do you mean by "the video speaks volumes" ?

----------------------------------------------------------

Two brute turds trying to convince everyone how wonderful Trump is LMAO How much did Trump pay diamond and silk to put up a show? LMAO at the names diamond and silk.

LMAO at the wannabe hippie. The hippie is smoking too much ganja.

are you stereotyping all Trump supporters now?? how quaint :lol:

you think we hate all Muslims, Mexicans, and black people.

last time I checked Trump never killed any Muslims. started Middle East wars that created a humanity crisis and the refugee problem that threatens all of Western Europe.

he isn't a war hawk looking to start WW3 against Russia and Iran.

he isn't the one caught up in dozens of scandals.

Trump couldn't be half as bad at being POTUS as Hillary will be.

You don't hear me cheering for Hillary, but stop fooling yourself that Trump is going to deliver rivers of honey.

Nothing that you say can justify Trump's insane rhetoric against Mexicans, Muslims and others. I have already on numerous occasions clarified my position regarding the Democrats and their cunning politics. I'm not a fan, but I'm not going to delusion myself by believing that Trump is a worthy alternative. They are both the other side of the same coin.

Admit it. You Americans are screwed with two terrible choices. We can argue which is worse, but both are indeed terrible.

Last edited:

:rofl:

The comments are the best part!

"theres more flies in the room than people"

"the rats usually leave the ship when its sinking"

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom