What's new

US played key role in release of Abhinandan

US managed to release Indian from
Pakistan yet even after 18 years cannot communicate with Pakistan on Afghan policy ?

Ok India times whatever you say

what was Pakistan going to do with the pilot ?

We dont want improved relations. We know what america is.

Everything you read in a newspaper is correct. Then 350 dead bodies in the forest next to the dead crow and two downed trees

well nowu seen , both parties are a bunch of liers. crooks- look at how many criminals and crooks are sitting beside imran- i didnt vote for criminals to be part of PTI- GOVT---- at the end i realised- that imran is no different then the thiefs and opportunist before him---

SO IMRAN LIED THAT IT WAS A GOOD WILL GESTURE?

DIDNT EXPECT ANYTHING ELSE EITHER======= CAS ONCE IN OFFICE------- THEY ALL BECOME PATHETICAL LIERS

You believe an Indian newspaper? How pathetic it could get!! India is a fake news factory.

If Pakistan had to give in to US pressure, Pakistan would have given up its position on Afghanistan a long time ago.

What I meant to say that our main objective is regional peace including kashmir, right? That is why Pakistan released Abhinandan, so either credit goes to Pakistan or US should not matter what matter most is regional peace & india does not want that Pakistan should take credit of peace gesture, so that there will be no reduction of hates among indian people against Pakistan because indian politic works by cursing Pakistan & indian Govt does not want any indian positive thought in favour of Pakistan.
so my dear Pakistan will never get any good sign from india and because of india we should not criticize 3rd country.

you are 100% right, but world sees Pakistan peace overtures and hence the reason, what we say in urdu "Modi dunya bhar me kutta ho gya hay", Face post posts dont mean anything in real world.

Lying Indians, they have nothing better to do then come up with wonky stories, just like themselves.

Donald Trump announced that their would be good news from the Pakistan - India conflict the day before the pilot's release. I assumed the USA promised Pakistan something behind the scenes to let Abhi go like IMF money, FATF backing off, or a free trade agreement. For the first time I can remember the USA intervened to allow India to save face and climb down.

USA promised Pakistan something behind the scenes to let Abhi go like IMF money, FATF backing off, or a free trade agreement. For the first time I can remember the USA intervened to allow India to save face and climb down.

Disagree with your red one statement, agreed with bold one. Disagree because in my opinion US wants to see Pakistan in troubles, Pakistan already informed the officials & officials informed other countries too about releasing the pilot that is why Mr.Trump said about the good news. deescalation between ind & pak is harmful for billions dollar arms industries & we have seen many america's & Israeli's articles that how they are provoking modiland. modiland has been trapped by weapon manufacturers, the biggest beneficiary of war is only the weapons manufacturers and who uses the weapons will always be a loser.
They always want war despite the fact that there are many other ways to earn billions.

Last edited:
This is a fabricated story by the US. Believe it or not, Pakistan does not listen to US or anyone except just one country and that is China. In fact it was after the Chinese FM who had discussions with Pakistan and then also India. It was only then that the Indian pilot was released to de-escalate.

This is a fabricated story by the US. Believe it or not, Pakistan does not listen to US or anyone except just one country and that is China. In fact it was after the Chinese FM who had discussions with Pakistan and then also India. It was only then that the Indian pilot was released to de-escalate.

Got it.

Pakistan didn't decide on Wg. Cdr. Varthaman's release; she was arm-twisted into it. It is absolutely wrong to claim that this arm-twisting was done by her former partner, the US. This time, it was her current mate, China.

Got it.

Pakistan didn't decide on Wg. Cdr. Varthaman's release; she was arm-twisted into it. It is absolutely wrong to claim that this arm-twisting was done by her former partner, the US. This time, it was her current mate, China.

Convergence of interests ?

well nowu seen , both parties are a bunch of liers. crooks- look at how many criminals and crooks are sitting beside imran- i didnt vote for criminals to be part of PTI- GOVT---- at the end i realised- that imran is no different then the thiefs and opportunist before him---
Stop whining and do something. What have you done for pakistan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom