What's new

US played key role in release of Abhinandan

did US came to rescue india or israel pilot just a conspiracy at the moment

no-one sees the real suffering? in islamic republic of pakistan

Why did pakistan scummbed to usa-----daddy
My friend,
Do u think Pakistan has the power to disobey the order of mighty USA ? In which world do u live in?

Having said that, I personally appreciate the way Pak treated that Pow. Good job.

no-one sees the real suffering? in islamic republic of pakistan

why did pakistan scummbed to usa-----daddy
We made a deal overnight with the yanks, Pakistan issues diplomatic and peaceful statements yet on the field we play as rough as the yanks do, america must have assured us that they will army twist modi to deescalate if we provided him with a little bit of facesaving like return home of a fallen warrior blah blah, ofcourse we agreed and as things stood, after his release things did quiet down and for reference to ur daddy gimmick, well we made the yanks our little bitch in afghanistan, facts talk not assumptions of stuoid fcks like, so kindly go fck a cactus.

My friend,
Do u think Pakistan has the power to disobey the order of mighty USA ? In which world do u live in?

Having said that, I personally appreciate the way Pak treated that Pow. Good job.
We have brought them on their knees in Afghanistan, they have given up there, we dont give in to anyones pressure, when we seem to do so, it is Pakistan pursuing its own interests or playing chess.

No one forced Pakistan to do anything. Since there is no declaration of war, Pakistan was bound to release Abhinandan. Imran Khan decided to take the initiative and build upon his statements of wanting peace and performed a PR coup by announcing Abhinandan’s release.

Imran Khan and Pakistan were praised and feted everywhere except in large parts of India for this action to help deescalate.

This is just the Indian government and media trying to salvage some respect after the phainti Kay baad phainti delivered by Pakistan.

why did pakistan scummbed to usa-----daddy

Because the USA is the sole super power, one of Pakistans biggest trading partners, and one of the largest military equipment suppliers.

So when they said let the pilot go and stop bullying India, the Pak military listened.

Because the USA is the sole super power, one of Pakistans biggest trading partners, and one of the largest military equipment suppliers.

So when they said let the pilot go and stop bullying India, the Pak military listened.

Watasimu Bi Hablillahe Jammi’aa

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom