What's new

Pakistan set to dispatch 159 containers of ammunition to Ukraine

Pakistan gets nothing from Russia. Ukrainians have worked well with Pakistan.
Like China will appreciate this step when imported govt here are begging for money to avoid default in front of Xi.

Ammunition used to being wasted at the LOC finds a good usage...
projectiles and small to medium ammunition are ideal stuff for guerilla war

If Russians can Sell S400 and Nuclear Subs to India then Pakistan should certainly sell weapons to Ukraine, as it is pure business.

Do you think these one hundred and fifty nine containers full of ammunitions will reach safely to Poland when the news is well in media.
this is a great question, and this truckload proooobably will, but i agree, its only a matter of time before Russia starts attacking cargoes in west Ukraine.
But I wish we could support Ukraine in such a way.
hmm....i wish Pakistan wouldnt support Ukraine in such way tbh.
Russia has always been anti Pakistan.
wont argue against this- but tbh, has Pakistan been pro-Russia though?

ITs easy for Pakistan to play victim in relations that it didnt treat the other side good- another example is Iran- many Pakistanis here will say that Iran is anti-Pakistan- but how has Pakistan treated Iran? Pakistan being under heavy US and Saudi influence usually made Pakistan not act in good faith with countries that are its natural friends.

this is a great question, and this truckload proooobably will, but i agree, its only a matter of time before Russia starts attacking cargoes in west Ukraine.

hmm....i wish Pakistan wouldnt support Ukraine in such way tbh.

wont argue against this- but tbh, has Pakistan been pro-Russia though?

ITs easy for Pakistan to play victim in relations that it didnt treat the other side good- another example is Iran- many Pakistanis here will say that Iran is anti-Pakistan- but how has Pakistan treated Iran? Pakistan being under heavy US and Saudi influence usually made Pakistan not act in good faith with countries that are its natural friends.

Russia nor iran nor afghanistan are pakistans natural friends. The situation in iran is unfortunate. During the shah iran was pro pak but todays shia nazi regime can be compared to a mad dog who will bite all its neighbors.

Russia has killed more muslims than possibly any other nation in the last 200 years.

Afghanistan is our enemy country since day 1.

If you continue listening to 3rd grade analyst you will also have 3rd grade mentality.

Pakistans best allys in order-

China, Saudi Arabia, US, Turkey.

No other country gives a crap abt you.

Why you are using such words against him.
How little person you are , you can't take a different opinion.

There is a difference of opinion and mindlessly following what a few 3rd grade analyst have been spewing in pakistani media since last decade.

The idea of russia ever being a major ally or pak being part of some china-russia block must have been conceived by some charsi. Most pakistanis believe such garbade again mindlessly only due to their hatred of US/west. Honestly makes me think that IK even believed such fallacies, being an educated man drugs might have taken over his mind.

What did he end if gaining? Got kicked out by the generals and still crying to this day. No one likes cry babys… esp ones who repeat the same mistakes. Im sure IK had good intentions, but his intentions would have damaged pakistan greatly. Its greatly unfortunately that 3.5 years in his govt and nothing but endless failures.

Yet pakistanis like to follow cult of personality. We need and crave saviors. When no savior can save a sinking titanic.

Russians would laugh in your face tbh.

Russia created bangladesh so in response Pakistan broke soviet union in retaliation russia started arming india and started shipping cheap oil and gas to india to save india from collapse in return Pakistan is saving its partner in eastern europe that is Ukraine we have second highest exports to Ukraine after china and also russia was doing terrorism in Pakistan from Afghanistan through its created khaad intelligence agency in Afghanistan so its what you are seeing in Ukraine is Russia trying to undermine Pakistan in Ukraine in retaliation Pakistan is doing what it needs to do to support Ukraine with all the might it can from invading russian establishment

Chutiya. So should we be happy that russians supply india to the tune of billions? It works both ways.

Im all for cutting weapons aid to ukraine given russia also cuts its weapons export to india. That is respectable and fair for my countries strategic interest.

To see russia win and then continue to supply india with weapons is fully against my countries interest.
Abay retard do you even know the trade volume between India and China or the trade volume between India and US. US is willing to supply India with all sorts of weapons even cooperating in Nuke tech destroying NPT and they also sell weapons to us.... By your logic India should give a mid fing salute to US and China since they both sell weapons to us. Pak should return all RD93 back to Russkies.

BTW this news looks like a total BS

Pakistan is planning to dispatch 159 containers of ammunition including projectiles and primers to Ukraine via a port in Poland this month, according to people aware of the matter.

A Pakistani shipping and brokerage firm, Project Shipping, is planning to ship 159 containers of ammunition meant for Ukraine from the Karachi Port to Gdansk Port in Poland in the second half of January, said the people.

A vessel named BBC Vesuvius will carry 155 mm projectiles, M4A2 propelling bag c ..

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
I love this.

Abay retard do you even know the trade volume between India and China or the trade volume between India and US. US is willing to supply India with all sorts of weapons even cooperating in Nuke tech destroying NPT and they also sell weapons to us.... By your logic India should give a mid fing salute to US and China since they both sell weapons to us. Pak should return all RD93 back to Russkies.

BTW this news looks like a total BS

Wah what maddrassah level pind logic. How many times has india complained to US regarding arms sales to pak? Now tell me a single time pak fm ever complained to russian bastards abt supplying india with weapons????

Just because someone does what benefits there national interest doesnt mean we dont do what benefits ours. US/China/Indian educational level is atleast 50 years ahead of your pinds school. US knows it has to counter balance a powerful india via pakistan in the future beta.

Yet look at you comparing smart geopolitics running mental gynastics and solution? Returning rd93 to russia 🤯

Russians didnt give rd93 for charity beta they did for $$$ the engine itself is 40 year technology that china itself has mastered as of late

Last edited by a moderator:
Wah what maddrassah level pind logic. How many times has india complained to US regarding arms sales to pak? Now chutiya tell me a single time pak fm ever complained to russian bastards abt supplying india with weapons????

Just because someone does what benefits there national interest doesnt mean we dont do what benefits ours. US/China/Indian educational level is atleast 50 years ahead of your pinds school. US knows it has to counter balance a powerful india via pakistan in the future beta.

Yet look at you comparing smart geopolitics running mental gynastics and solution? Returning rd93 to russia 🤯

Russians didnt give rd93 for charity beta they did for $$$ the engine itself is 40 year technology that china itself has mastered as of late
Abay learn to comprehend simple logic - No one gives anything for charity..... LOL...

Last edited by a moderator:
#FakeNewj

I don`t trust an Indian newspaper making claims about Pakistan.

This propaganda article is written to damage the relations between Russia and Pakistan.
It’s not fake…

1673300992921.png

1673301080208.png

You can see the propellant canister in the clip above in Ukraine and the clip below in Pakistan:
1673301245758.jpeg

1673301327529.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom