What's new

Pakistan steps up military aid to Ukraine

Lol..
Kiddo how old are you.

There is war and profit has to be made..plots needs to be bought..
Maybe Army housing schemes are being planned in Ukraine, I can seen DHUs (Defense Housing Ukraine) brochures coming up.

First time in my life I've seen people openly calling the army a foreign slave army. We were all fooled into thinking they loved the country.

They are leeches and the biggest enemy of Pakistan.

Kiev is a good friend of Pakistan. Russia federation is with india. Good luck on convincing Russia is your friend. I’m glad pakistan Army has acknowledged this and done the right thing…

Last edited:
lets face some facts, Pakistan military and western military organizations are very close. So is Pakistan and Ukraine. I don’t know why people are surprised about this news. And the last group people to say anything about this are the Indians. Indians are grade A cu*ts, arming the Mujahideens in the 80s through the CIA, and arming warlords while officially supporting the Afghan Government of Kabul during the American occupation of Astan.
Indians, you are cun* hair!

Last edited:
Yes. First sensible comment.
And what Pakistan maybe 'selling' to Ukraine is probably insignificant in the overall equation anyway.
As long as Pakistan's trade/commerce is too dependent upon the West and their allies, Pakistan will keep doing what America wants it to do as long as Pakistan's core interests are not in danger. In this case, they are not in danger. China/Russia understand Pakistan's predicament. They know that beggars can't be choosers.
Secondly Pakistan is not selling any weapons to Ukraine. We are selling to UK, Germany and Poland. Now to whomever they resell these weapons is not our business. AFAIK there is no policy of taking permission from Pakistani govt before reselling Pakistani weapons to third country

Yes. First sensible comment.
And what Pakistan maybe 'selling' to Ukraine is probably insignificant in the overall equation anyway.
As long as Pakistan's trade/commerce is too dependent upon the West and their allies, Pakistan will keep doing what America wants it to do as long as Pakistan's core interests are not in danger. In this case, they are not in danger. China/Russia understand Pakistan's predicament. They know that beggars can't be choosers.
Will Pakistan also sell to Russia if they came asking...I think not...

These guys never cease to amaze me. I want a front seat when nukes start wiping out their people in masses.

Attachments

• FEAB7411-17F9-4423-958E-3F753E4F5916.jpeg
    FEAB7411-17F9-4423-958E-3F753E4F5916.jpeg
    284.5 KB · Views: 32
Kiev is a good friend of Pakistan. Russia federation is with india. Good luck on convincing Russia is your friend. I’m glad pakistan Army has acknowledged this and done the right thing…

I agree with you - the Russians supply weapons to India to be used against Pakistan - so they should not need to be shy about Pakistan supplying Ukraine!

The more that Pakistan supplies to Ukraine - the happier i feel.

I have no sympathy for Russia given its political and UN support of India's Kashmir policy in the UN..

Last edited:
First time in my life I've seen people openly calling the army a foreign slave army. We were all fooled into thinking they loved the country.

They are leeches and the biggest enemy of Pakistan.
You are another Indian out of the woodwork?

You are another Indian out of the woodwork?
out of Canadian woodwork? is it a woodworm or some such?

lots of them in Canada, according to themselves they practically rule the UK, USA and Canada, despite being so busy with their aforementioned colonies somehow they still manage to find time to worry about poor Pakistan.

that persian afgoon zalme harmzad, who I have on video spewing venom against gwadar and Pakistan and praising india/iran/chabahar, is now so in love with Pakistan that wants to save it.

Well after all “ My enemy’s enemy is my ally” pakistan and Ukraine have always had good ties! And helped Pakistan out back in the day!!! I wish more Pakistanis know this

Of course, this makes sense. Pakistan have hundreds of Chinese 122mm guns , so naturally we make ammunition for it. Pakistan also use 155mm guns, so presumably we can supply ammunition for those too. It’s great to see Pakistan helping to

Last edited:
Secondly Pakistan is not selling any weapons to Ukraine. We are selling to UK, Germany and Poland. Now to whomever they resell these weapons is not our business. AFAIK there is no policy of taking permission from Pakistani govt before reselling Pakistani weapons to third country
As the OEM, you have final say who they sell to. Just like US veto'ing Jordan selling their F-16s to Pakistan or France stopping Egypt from selling their Mirage 5 to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom