What's new

US plans to bomb Miranshah and kill 200 civilians in revenge?

that would be political suicide.....especially as they seek an exit strategy of some kind

it would also be an act of war, and Pakistan (not just the Army, but the people also) would take action

Wasn't the trespassing of Pakistan's Airspace during "OSAMA Operation" an act of war?

What did Pakistan (army+government) do at that time? Did they react in the same way as they would in case it had been an airspace violation deep into Pakistan from the eastern side?

TTP attacking Pakistan more than Haqqanis in Afghanistan, does that mean TTP controlling entire pakistan? haqqanis are behind the terrorist attacks does not mean they are controlling afghanistan. terrorists just need some supports and it is very easy for them to hide and attack.

all out war required by the NATO and Afghan forces to eliminate the haqqanis. they are ruining afghan
peace process
. killing rabbani killing was the worst.

Man please come out of this illusionary world of peace. In the name of peace America dropped 2 peaceful bombs on japan and send more than 200,000 people on RIP road. In the name of peace they attacked Vietnam. In the name of peace they started Gulf of war the peace game. In the name of peace they panned 9/11. In the name of peace they than attacked Afghanistan and killed more than 100,000 people . In the name of peace they attacked Iraq to destroy WMDs and killed more than 500,000 people. In the name of peace they attacked Libya along their mafia partner NATO. Next in line is Pakistan to get peace. Next may china, India and list goes on. This peace will come to each n every country
whether u like it or not.

And still if u need that PEACE please go to mars.

:pakistan: forever

Wasn't the trespassing of Pakistan's Airspace during "OSAMA Operation" an act of war?

What did Pakistan (army+government) do at that time? Did they react in the same way as they would in case it had been an airspace violation deep into Pakistan from the eastern side?

There is a difference between a stealth operation in the middle of the night that barely lasts an hour, & an overt full scale confrontation/war. By that logic, Mullah Omar must have been a superman when he escaped from the noses of the US on a motorbike, or when OBL escaped under their noses in Tora Bora.

Pakistan was unprepared for that scenario then, don't be surprised if it hasn't learned a few harsh lessons from it.

There is a difference between a stealth operation in the middle of the night that barely lasts an hour, & an overt full scale confrontation/war. Pakistan was unprepared for that scenario then, don't be surprised if it hasn't learned a few harsh lessons from it.

what makes you believe that the hard actions of USA within Pakistan (IF AT ALL) will be an overt full scale war?

Assalam alaikum

KU**A pagal ho gaya hay, now they know they lost and everybody knows it

TARIQ

Please clarify which KU**A (the urdu meaning or the US meaning).

If you call US dog they will rejoice as they take it in a different view :D

Much like Sethi, I'm feeling in churning rumorville as well.

Another tidbit is that discussions are underway to convince Indian Army to attack Muridke while America attacks Miranshah. Suprisingly India is hesitant while America is pushing it the Indian operation has an expected civilian casualty rate of over 1000, upper limit may be higher given that due to India's weaponry the same level of accuracy can't be maintained.

Apparently India's main opposition is the fact that Americans are not giving any safeguards on whether or not India would be nuked in response and Americans are demanding that after attacking Muridke India gives a time frame for the referendum/plebiscite

Discussions in this regard were done 2 weeks ago.

Now my take is that Pakistan does have a lot of offensive capability. Simply put the bulk of American bases are right on the border and if Pakistan responds back it can very well decimate the entire American presence on Eastern Afghanistan through missiles. Of course America would then have to launch a full scale war against Pakistan.

For both India and America they can take on Pakistan in the initial attack and if it escalates into full scale war too. But there is just no answer to Pakistan's initial response other than hoping that Pakistan just doesn't respond.

Another tidbit is that discussions are underway to convince Indian Army to attack Muridke while America attacks Miranshah. Suprisingly India is hesitant while America is pushing it the Indian operation has an expected civilian casualty rate of over 1000, upper limit may be higher given that due to India's weaponry the same level of accuracy can't be maintained.

Apparently India's main opposition is the fact that Americans are not giving any safeguards on whether or not India would be nuked in response and Americans are demanding that after attacking Muridke India gives a time frame for the referendum/plebiscite

Now my take is that Pakistan does have a lot of offensive capability. Simply put the bulk of American bases are right on the border and if Pakistan responds back it can very well decimate the entire American presence on Eastern Afghanistan through missiles. Of course America would then have to launch a full scale war against Pakistan.

For both India and America they can take on Pakistan in the initial attack and if it escalates into full scale war too. But there is just no answer to Pakistan's initial response other than hoping that Pakistan just doesn't respond.

Looks like its time for me to move out of Delhi to my Hill home in Srinagar :)

Pakistan was unprepared for that scenario then, don't be surprised if it hasn't learned a few harsh lessons from it.

can you explain how Pakistan will intercept Stealth aircraft ? US is the only country which has many stealth aircraft. I don't know any country which can intercept and destroy such technology as per my knowledge. Kindly, explain how you will intercept if US sends 20 Stealth aircraft and it reaches centre of Pakistan ?

Another tidbit is that discussions are underway to convince Indian Army to attack Muridke
while America attacks Miranshah. Suprisingly India is hesitant while America is pushing it the Indian operation has an expected civilian casualty rate of over 1000, upper limit may be higher given that due to India's weaponry the same level of accuracy can't be maintained.

Probably means the Indian Air Force, any how what an irony..... soon after the Mumbai fiasco, a fully armed SU-30 of IAF is intercepted over Muridke and forced to flee, later the gun camera images shown to...... yes Mike Mullen as a proof of Indian violation. Suffice to say, no such hospitality will be shown by Pakistan to either of the two parties.

Can you explain this a bit more.???

Probably means the Indian Air Force, any how what an irony..... soon after the Mumbai fiasco, a fully armed SU-30 of IAF is intercepted over Muridke and forced to flee, later the gun camera images shown to...... yes Mike Mullen as a proof of Indian violation. Suffice to say, no such hospitality will be shown by Pakistan to either of the two parties.

Provided there is an option left with Pakistan to show or not show this hospitality.. My sources though are telling me that Pakistani civilian govt is a willing participant in the whole plan. Kind of gets rid of the terrorists on Pakistani soil while showing defenselessness in the face of world's only superpower..

2 birds with 1 stone.. Terrorists gone.. Public sentiment controlled since its not the govt that attacked them directly.. :)

Then I guess the only question the Obama admin must be asking is is Haqani worth all this.

Plus I doubt India would attack Pak at US's behest. US is forigner in the region and india-pak neighbors whi have to live together. But indeed tough times ahead.

Can you explain this a bit more.???

That India may get nuked in response to an attack on Muridke and America may face an attack on Bagram and the four bases on the eastern front.

But that part was just my opinion - not part of the earlier speculation.

Back
Top Bottom