What's new

US plans to bomb Miranshah and kill 200 civilians in revenge?

India won't get involved directly PERIOD not because of Maoists, ISI or Indian Muslims (LOL at that) but because India is at a critical juncture of it's growth curve and a confrontation is last of what India needs

Every thing has a price.. End of Kashmir issue would be a price for which India will be willing to take a risk.. Specially if its not a direct conflict..

Every thing has a price.. End of Kashmir issue would be a price for which India will be willing to take a risk.. Specially if its not a direct conflict..

Kashmir issue could have been a closed chapter in 71' or if you are implying that India will annex *** in case of US-Pak go to war, then I would say that is just not India :)

Its all Psychological Warfare. How can Pakistan launch any operation in NWA when Pakistan army is Pin down in Mohmand, Bajor, Dir, Swat and Chitral. TTP and Al Qaeda have Their Sanctuaries Present in Nouristan and Kunar.Unless US and Afghanistan Establish their writ and Destroy the camps and Bases of TTP in those areas ,Pakistan cannot afford to move forces for NWA.
Secondly Most problems which US face today are due to Bad Policies of US. It disturbed Ethnic Balance in Afghanistan. US should learn from Vietnam experence. It can Punish Pakistan like it Punished Cambodia but will it reverse the mistakes it comitted?

It would be foolhardy for India to even think of a direct confrontation with Pakistan. Pakistan will not be afraid of using it nukes in every inch & corner of India, & India will know that as well. No need to talk about hypothetical situations with no basis to reality.

Not long ago PA was all geared up for an operation in NWA, what went wrong? why did PA backed down? I guess initial assurances and then backing down has what p***** off US

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

It would be foolhardy for India to even think of a direct confrontation with Pakistan. Pakistan will not be afraid of using it nukes in every inch & corner of India, & India will know that as well. No need to talk about hypothetical situations with no basis to reality.

Yups Pak nukes will keep India far far away, that's true but surely in such a scenario India will have a few cards of it's own to play

Whatever the game plan US has in mind, if India indeed feels adventurous to capitalise on the situation...Pakistan will turn and vent all it's fury on the micro rather than the super power.

As witnessed in 2002, Pakistan is also well accustomed to the Sabre rattling by our noisy neighbour hence don't expect it to blink either. !!

Kashmir issue could have been a closed chapter in 71' or if you are implying that India will annex *** in case of US-Pak go to war, then I would say that is just not India :)

Surprises never cease.. But I am hinting at something else though..

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Read what I wrote again.. Where did i talk of a full scale direct confrontation??? A low intensity skirmish is a different ball game though.. Its just a few hundred sq KM from J&K to Afghanistan ;)

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Whatever the game plan US has in mind, if India indeed feels adventurous to capitalise on the situation...Pakistan will turn and vent all it's fury on the micro rather than the super power.

As witnessed in 2002, Pakistan is also well accustomed to the Sabre rattling by our noisy neighbour hence don't expect it to blink either. !!

Do you see India rattling any sabres.. And Pakistani members are already jumping out of their skins..

LOL what makes you think they will put foot on ground when they can accomplish everything from air? For how many days do you think Pakistan's air defense will hold in case of an on-slaught from US, 2-3?

You are over-estimating them frankly.

Dont forget most of the fighters in Pak arsenal are "Made in USA". ;)

I debated a lot on whether to post this or not, but here goes.. IF (an extremely huge IF) the US goes for a Pakistan confrontation, do you really think India will sit on the sidelines.. Unfortunately, I dont think so.. Now look at the map of J&K, G&B and Afghanistan and tell me, will USA need the Karachi or Central Asian states route to supply Afghanistan post that..

Dude they (Pakistanis) are saying that even if Niger invades Mali they will nuke India and now you are saying this...:D

Not long ago PA was all geared up for an operation in NWA, what went wrong? why did PA backed down? I guess initial assurances and then backing down has what p***** off US

This is what went wrong at that time...

Removal of Afghan Border Check Posts

]Since October 17, this year when Pakistan’s armed forces started the military operation, “Rah-i-Nijat” (Path to Deliverance), they have been rapidly achieving successes by destroying the strongholds of the Waziristan-based militants. In this regard, the Chief of the Inter-Services Public Relations, Maj-Gen. Athar Abbas indicated that within a few days, at least 137 militants have been killed and 18 soldiers have been martyred during the operation,
while army troops also occupied the house of Hakimullah Mehsud, the Chief of Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP).

But it is more alarming development against our country that scores of security check posts in Afghanistan side of Pak-Afghan border have been removed by the US commander Gen. Stanley McChrystal who leads NATO forces in Afghanistan.[/I]

http://www.daily.pk/removal-of-afghan-border-check-posts-12682/

Bombing will lead to death of innocents.Spec ops & precise Drone strikes on actionable intel are the only solution.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out..the price won't be small..the price that you will pay is radioactive graveyard in Mumbai, Delhi and other cities.Your daddy US won't care as long as it is not US that is being hit.

Read what I wrote again.. Where did i talk of a full scale direct confrontation??? A low intensity skirmish is a different ball game though.. Its just a few hundred sq KM from J&K to Afghanistan ;)

If India gives the US access through its port against Pakistan, it will be a full scale confrontation between Pakistan & India. Nukes will be fair game.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out..the price won't be small..the price that you will pay is radioactive graveyard in Mumbai, Delhi and other cities.Your daddy US won't care as long as it is not US that is being hit.

And in reply, There won't be any Pakistan.

You ask anybody in India, Will Pakistan use nuke against India ? Everyone will say. Yes, They will. We have mentally prepared long back. Nothing new. Indeed, We are preparing to face such threat for many years which is not known in public domain. :smokin:

Contrary to what most members here believe, people like Gilani, Zardari and Kayani are not idiots.. So move on with the boisterous chest thumping about Nukes etc etc.. Never knew Pakistan considers solution of Kashmir issue such a big problem that it will decide to kill a few million people in India and agree to a whole scale destruction of Pakistan to avoid that possibility :azn:

on the other topic, it seems its the US drones in Pakistani airspace that have been announcing "Daddy's home" to Pakistani population over last few years.. No??

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

If India gives the US access through its port against Pakistan, it will be a full scale confrontation between Pakistan & India.

Is it?? Are Afghan Taliban attacking Pakistan for giving access to USA ??

Back
Top Bottom