What's new

US plans go beyond Pak existence

Man Why do you people have to drag China everywhere?China will not fight for Pakistan against US or India for that matter..period.Chinese will only provide weapons.We have to fight ourself and even let's say Talibans are US and CIA people...Why can't we ******* kill them on our OWN territory?

I've said this a million times on other forums and i'll say it here we need to get rid of the taliban i never said that china would help us i just told you that pakistan is strategically important and if they as in Taliban or US get their hands on our nukes.which is bad news for china we have to get rid of the taliban.
I NEVER SAID CHINA WOULD DO ANYTHING.
you should read carefully.

Zbigniew Bryzenski same guy who gave the slogan of Jehad to afgan refugee first time, right on the border of Pakistan-Afghanistan.

Watch this video and find the point of origin. Destruction of Pakistan started

Last edited by a moderator:
India needs a few Bryzenski's and a few Reagan's. This gaas phoos dhoti clad squabling lot is not going to send shivers to anyone. :sniper:

the game against pakistan has already begun the first thing is propoganda and psychological warfare and they started this a long time ago pakistan government is too stupid to realize this and not giving any strong statements and actions to counter it.

Zbigniew Bryzenski same guy who gave the slogan of Jehad to afgan refugee first time, right on the border of Pakistan-Afghanistan.

Watch this video and find the point of origin. Destruction of Pakistan started
[url="
- Zbigniew Brzezinski to Jihadists: Your cause is right![/url]

Zbigniew Bryzenski is not only dangerous for Pakistan, he's dangerous for the entire world. He's the man whispering in Obama's ears.

Pakistan should be very careful in dealing with the Obama administration and the world should not blindly trust everything the US media and US government says.
Even some Pakistanis in this forum are acting like people from mid-west United States who just believe everything U.S. media and government says, but not all Americans are easily gullible like them and some are now even starting to question their government.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not entirely Msharraf's fault when he started to support the mericans we were only supplying them with weapons this lifted all embrgoes and the USgave us alot of aid si don't you think that at that tome Mussharaff was thinking that it wpould be a great deal for PAkistan it was only when the Taliban came to pakistan when things got messy.
think about it.

Musharaf was the head of the state and higher the position, bigger the responsibility is!! he had decision power. Whatever he thought but repercussions are entirely different. A leader should not make the decisions on short terms basis, his decisions should be based on long terms.

Musharaff might not be in power ......but its like mentioning the iraq war without out reference to bush and putting everything on obama.

No sir, you didn't get my point, "whatever musharaf has done to Pakistan, history can't forget it", but what I’m saying is "we should try to come out of this mess ASAP. Right now; our focus should be the defeat of our enemy, to save Pakistan and to rise Pakistan."

As far as Musharaf is concerned, see my above reply. I would also say, he should be accountable for his deeds but again, our priority should be to write our destiny by ourselves and to break the wild dreams of our enemies, shouldn't we?

Pakistan Zindabad

Man Why do you people have to drag China everywhere?China will not fight for Pakistan against US or India for that matter..period.Chinese will only provide weapons.We have to fight ourself and even let's say Talibans are US and CIA people...Why can't we ******* kill them on our OWN territory?

Because the Taliban are Pakistani East of the Durand Line.

It's an ideology that needs extinguishing.

Musharraf is gone and the new government is no different either w.r.t its policies regarding WOT and i for seriously doubt if any other democratic party namely PML(N) would have adopted any different.:undecided:

Seriously i might be going out of my mind saying this but we need some one like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in Pakistan as well that can show the Americans a middle finger and shape Pakistan's foreign policy in favor of Pakistan's interest and not the US or India or Afghanistan.

With due respect sir, the enemy is within. The problem of fanatics is cancerous for Pakistan and it is imperative for us to confront such people with force. This is our war and Pakistan is here to live.

Yes, even Gen. Musharraf said that he was 200% sure that there is some level of Indian involvement in our areas but the real enemy are those fanatics.

Your suggestion of someone like Ahmedinejad lead Pakistan would lead to isolation and followed by disastrous economic effects with sanctions. Our main trading partners being from the west. Even Iran, with all its oil, had to restrict the local consumption of oil in order to survive after the isolation.

Musharaf was the head of the state and higher the position, bigger the responsibility is!! he had decision power. Whatever he thought but repercussions are entirely different. A leader should not make the decisions on short terms basis, his decisions should be based on long terms.

The plan was not short term what went wrong was that the PA did'nt pay attention to the westen border Musharraf thought about all the benefits in the long term what he missed was the possibility of pakistani taliban.and besides the current government doesn't have half the brains Musharraf had :hitwall:so i'm not expecting anything good and neither should you.

The plan was not short term what went wrong was that the PA did'nt pay attention to the westen border Musharraf thought about all the benefits in the long term what he missed was the possibility of pakistani taliban.and besides the current government doesn't have half the brains Musharraf had :hitwall:so i'm not expecting anything good and neither should you.

And Whose responsibily was it to "pay attention" to the western border?? COAS? who was musharaff..isnt it?

Musharraf thought about all the benefits in the long term what he missed was the possibility of pakistani taliban.

Wow, that "little mistake" of his has become a cancer for pakistan now...and its spreading like anything.

And Whose responsibily was it to "pay attention" to the western border?? COAS? who was musharaff..isnt it?

Musharraf thought about all the benefits in the long term what he missed was the possibility of pakistani taliban.

Wow, that "little mistake" of his has become a cancer for pakistan now...and its spreading like anything.

Great!
Now that we know who's responsible for all this maybe we can move on,Ok raheel i ask you what do you think pakistan should do to prevent the U.S from going beyond pakistan's exsistance?We know that the government like i said has half the brains Musharraf had so how will they figure it will someone have to go and give them a hard knock on their noggins to jumpstart the rusted old things they call brains.
And yes i don't mean the president he's kinda smart he just doesn't wanna help pakistan.

Great!
Now that we know who's responsible for all this maybe we can move on,Ok raheel i ask you what do you think pakistan should do to prevent the U.S from going beyond pakistan's exsistance?We know that the government like i said has half the brains Musharraf had so how will they figure it will someone have to go and give them a hard knock on their noggins to jumpstart the rusted old things they call brains.
And yes i don't mean the president he's kinda smart he just doesn't wanna help pakistan.

If you're asking me..than It would be just one sentence and that is "Say No to US Aid" Trust me our people will die of hunger, our economy will be ruined further and we may become a bankrupt nation...but we will learn to stand on our own feet..and besides our economy is already very poor and people are dying anyway due to these drones and suicide attacks so It would not make much of a difference.

And once we get rid of US, we will start making decisions which are in Pakistan's interest and not for some xyz country...than should do whatever it takes to clean up this mess...Dialogue or Military Operation..whatever the parliament decides.

A very difficult path but In the end I am sure we will be able to save Pakistan and her interests.:pakistan:

Long Live Pakistan.:pakistan:

If you're asking me..than It would be just one sentence and that is "Say No to US Aid" Trust me our people will die of hunger, our economy will be ruined further and we may become a bankrupt nation...but we will learn to stand on our own feet..and besides our economy is already very poor and people are dying anyway due to these drones and suicide attacks so It would not make much of a difference.

And once we get rid of US, we will start making decisions which are in Pakistan's interest and not for some xyz country...than should do whatever it takes to clean up this mess...Dialogue or Military Operation..whatever the parliament decides.

A very difficult path but In the end I am sure we will be able to save Pakistan and her interests.:pakistan:
And the first step should be to shoot down any drone we see on pakistani territory that will send a clear message to U.S
Long Live Pakistan.:pakistan:

So you're saying we should be like IRAN?well i've always admired the IRANIAN government they refuse to give in to opression and give a befiting reply to any threat from the opressors.And it is a rocky road but not as bad as the pot hole we're stuck in right now we have lost billions in this war on terror which is ultimately beleive it or not aimed at literally pushing pakistan into a well,it's ironic actually here we are losing our lives,sacrificing everything from our economy to our sovereignity to help an ally who in reality is an enemy.It's sad,and you are right the Iranian way is the right way for any muslim nation being opressed.:agree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom