What's new

US-Pakistan talks on military bases reach impasse: report

Native informants out in full force...on this forum as well as on the national media.

Screenshot_20210610-134226_Chrome.jpg

Seeking from the those gun totting wannabe tyrants.

And, where is that Commando hiding who enjoyed spending a night in Kargil?
I hate musharaaf you know why ??? Because he dis not hanged a donkey who is living in the hearts of millions of donkeys .
Native informants out in full force...on this forum as well as on the national media.

View attachment 752023
And we are cursing musharraf he sold Pakistan in one call . Just keep eyes on these Dawn GEO PPP PMLN Fajlu and JI blackmalers who will fall to any level for getting sympathies from their DAD USA

Last edited:
I hate musharaaf you know why ??? Because he dis not hanged a donkey who is living in the hearts of millions of donkeys .

I found the donkey and his beautiful Riasat-e-Madina.

True story, based on actual events.

The_Donkey_King.jpeg

I know i hurts you but i did not say anything unusual about nawazu supporters , did i ?? BTW when he is arriving from london to save his donkeys??

I don't know. You should ask his supporters and followers instead of anyone who questions Cartoon-e-Azam PM Imran Khan.

I am sure three-time democratically elected former PM Nawaz Sharif will have a Twitter handle and you can post your question there.

It's unfortunate that Cartoon-e-Azam PM Imran Khan could not be elected even once in 22-years of his failed political career. Heck, he's so pathetic he didn't even have the capacity to become a Chief Minister or a Governor of a province, so, he had to rely on Voodoo and IJT courts and a lot of backing from the unelectable ones to be installed as a muppet for others to laugh at.

Last edited:
I don't know. You should ask his supporters and followers instead of anyone who questions Cartoon-e-Azam PM Imran Khan.

I am sure three-time democratically elected former PM Nawaz Sharif will have a Twitter handle and you can post your question there.

It's unfortunate that Cartoon-e-Azam PM Imran Khan could not be elected even once in 22-years of his failed polit8cal career. Heck, he's so pathetic he didn't even have the capacity to become a Chief Minister or a Governor of a province, so, he had to rely on Voodoo and IJT courts and a lot of backing from the unelectable ones to be installed as a muppet for others to laugh at.
Lol.. he becomes PM after his 22 years of hardwork he never sent his wife to sleep with any generals like noora and bhutto did or he would become a PM in 2 months

US might use Pakistani airspace to strike on Taliban, so far Pakistan stance is not to provide its airbases or airspace ... so let see what will happen IF an airstrike is carried out ...

Last edited:
Well, I'm sure your military and civilian leaders knows the security and strategic situation in your neighbourhood and country better than everyone on here. So for them to be considering a US military base means they still want the US to remain in the region as it serves their interests , else they will never even consider this . So many can whine on here all the want, however reality is usually always different from fantasy/wishes .

That is why I am confident that a suitable way forward will be found.

that brave man (opposite to coward)is eating dry fruit in the cold of London.

don't mind but, this is what we are good at, counting nukes 123... Oh wow, super power...; trained army... **** power...: 220 million population... amazing .... we are what not ...

where are we going to use those nukes? (never oppose of keeping them)

what good are we of 220 million,
level of education: check check check... thush...
level of intellect: check check check... thush...
industrial expertise: check check check... thush...
research: check check check... thush...
health sector: check check check... thush...

this is what we have to count on.
Tell this uk france isreal china they never used them as well..If yoy have gun robbery will not happen.mr genius

Pakistan's stance is very simple

1 - No Blocs or Disruptive mind in region

2- We won't allow our Ground Locations to be used
against a neighboring country , this will create long term animosity
A generational Animosity (Generational hate in future)

Does USA , allow Pakistan to create a Military base with
50 soldiers in it's Land ? - No

So the problem and answer are self explanatory

Cooperation in Education - (Yes)
Cooperation in Arts / Music - (Yes)
Cooperation in Trade - (Yes bring those GM / FORD cars to Pakistan)
Civilian Interaction - Tourism - (Yes why not)
Disney / Movies / Cinema - Sure

No military bases sorry , really very disrespectful stance

US might use Pakistani airspace to strike on Taliban, so far Pakistan stance is not to provide its airbases or airspace ... so let see what will happen IF an airstrike is carried out ...
Maaf kerday Bahi

I think he already demonstrated that he can skip an International Conference on Kashmir in Malaysia just for $1 billion from Saudi Arabia.

When he's desperate and cornered, he'll do anything. Like bring a foreign fund dharna to Pakistan to siege the Capital or even turn to wannabe tyrants after failing elections for 22-years.
Oh dear....polical agenda at play in your statement. Nawaz sharif or zardari???

Back
Top Bottom