What's new

US, Pakistan Near Open War; Chinese Ultimatum Warns Washington Against Atta

What's will all you morons whining about what China says. If you dont like what you read then piss off no one is forcing you to read these threads.

Oh look. Her Majesty's council house barracks boy is an internet bully. Now just allow that skinhead to continue molesting you and stop having attitude here idiot.

Until the big Jihad comes perhaps they can use you to help guard Naval bases?

Or perhaps we weaker ones can collect the limbs and bodies of US soldiers on the ground, pack them in US flags and send them back home with "from Pakistan, with love" tag?

I am so tired of reading that China said this or China said that to the USA, India, Israel, Quattar, Belgium and other :blah::blah::blah: when it comes to Pakistan. It seems that everytime China opens its mouth to warn the USA or any other country against disrespecting the sovereignity of Pakistan, the USA sends in a few more drones into Pakistan almost as if they are testing China. :undecided:

do i provide you with some burnol, or itching relief cream???

China has officially put the United States on notice that Washington�s planned attack on Pakistan will be interpreted as an act of aggression against Beijing.

Only LIP service... Americans killed OBL on Sunday/Monday, They played with Pakistani sovereignty on very next Friday when there drones killed some people in FATA ......

I don see any difference in OBL operation and Drons attack. In later one the Soldier sitting at some remote place and pulling the trigger, while in first one they pull the trigger two inch above OBL...

I think the chinese LIP service is to win Pakistani awam heart and nothing else...

Not only that. Russia and India (deep down) wouldn't like to have America next door to them as they only spell trouble.
War in Pakistan against the Americans are kind of unthinkable as all parties knows the consequence of such a war.
Not to mention America simply cannot afford war with China and Russia.

Its very easy to counter US game ....just get some military bases in carribean Islands, Venezuela, Bolivia and Greenland ..Install Nuclear Missiles there alongwith Nuclear Subz...and every thing is under ure control....US cant even do a Sh*t except to cry like a baby.....Insha-Allah....:)

America has already lost its war in Afghanistan and its economy is in mess due to these wars. So in these circumstances America will think 10 times before attacking Pakistan as it will have to face China. While US is heavily borrowed from China it will not do any thing against the China's ambitions.

Its very easy to counter US game ....just get some military bases in carribean Islands, Venezuela, Bolivia and Greenland ..Install Nuclear Missiles there alongwith Nuclear Subz...and every thing is under ure control....US cant even do a Sh*t except to cry like a baby.....Insha-Allah....:)

Thanks you for your Funny post.. But I think this is not the joke section

PS.. how old are you again?

I really dont think such drastic and expensive measures are needed to cause panic in the US..
All that has to be done is for a few countries to withdraw their assets stored in US banks..
What happens then will be more entertaining than seeing people cry like a baby or whatever..

Almost as if it went unnoticed though.. nature is terrorizing the US these days.. sad the loss of life that has happened in the Midwest due to tornadoes.. The resulting destruction makes a bomb blast look like a firecracker.

America has already lost its war in Afghanistan and its economy is in mess due to these wars. So in these circumstances America will think 10 times before attacking Pakistan as it will have to face China. While US is heavily borrowed from China it will not do any thing against the China's ambitions.

As if they care???? what China will do if USA marine do the OBL to Mullah Omar???

1. Terrorists are against Pakistan much before 9/11 and WoT, remember 1986 embassy attack??
2. Don't forget attack by Jihadi's on Pakistani navy before 9/11.
3. When USA leave Pakistan, these terrorists will not change there mind, they don't believe in your ideology of Pakistan.

I don't love USA, but what happen if USA leave, and stop giving ads???

According to Pakistani diplomatic sources cited by the Times of India, China has �warned in unequivocal terms that any attack on Pakistan would be construed as an attack on China.�

So all we have is an alleged statement by some unnamed Pakistani 'diplomats' cited by Times of India.

Splendid!
Not exactly the kind of assurance you can take to the bank.

I am not downplaying China's all-weather friendship over the years, but this kind of military compact is nowhere on the cards.

US is doing nothing they did OBL operation without their knowledge thats it. Drone attacks are requested by PA to save their soldiers life and blame it on US.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT RAMOND DAVID AND ASSOCIATES , set up , proxy Talibans (Fake Talibans) to attack mosques, and religious sites inorder to incite hate against these groups

Later on when public opinion changed, army conducted operations killing some chechniyans etc recently which led to recent attacks

My reason for suspicion is due to fact

a) A religious man would never destroy a quran in mosque or any text with word of allah written on it shia/suni etc
c) CIA have experience setting up illegal money transferring networks in past in Libya , Labnoon a spy network

CIA is helping the rebel talibans , with funds and giving ppl like Bugti clan explosives to take out gas pipelines

A war between America and Pakistan should be avoided at all cost however if people think China will support Pakistan militarily openly then think again.

Should a war break out between both countries then Pakistan has no other option but to forge close ties with Iran which in my opinion should have been done already as we won't be able to fund this war for long and may have to look westward to Iran for help in this regard. We must retaliate quick and at full force as the American public cannot stomach a huge loss in its army personnel as seen in Vietnam, Lebanon etc

Pakistan should copy Iran basij model whereby should the army itself disintegrate or suffer huge casualties, regular citizens whom are well trained in the art of guerrilla warfare are able bog down the Americans into a type of war that has proven so effective against them and in KP the terrain is ideal for this type of warfare.

Seeing the excitement of the Indian members, let me throw a ball at you hoping you catch it.

Suppose some of these conspiracy theories are true and US is looking to disarm Pakistan enough to allow India to take over in a conventional war. If this in fact is the case than it would be seen as a further tilt in the already shifting loyalties of India away from Russia and towards USA.
Wouldn’t it be a cause of annoyance for Russia? It may have started to happen already with the amount of recent contact between Russia and Pakistan.
So my question to our Indian friends is, would they prefer to support USA in trying to destabilize Pakistan further, gain an unreliable friend (USA) and loose a reliable one (Russia)? Or should they for once support Pakistan by telling US to lay off and in the process gain trust and friendship of Pakistan as well?

And kindly refrain from replying with one of the below,

1. India is waaaaaaaaaaay too strong, Pakistan is nothing in front of it.
2. India has no interest in destabilizing Pakistan it has an O, so large
economy to boost.
3. Russia will never EVER EVER EVER befriend Pakistan
under Indian pressure.
4. Russia and India are too deeply involved for them to lose any sleep
over India's flirting with USA.
5. Pakistan should first stop cross border infiltration because it is all
Pakistan's fault, Indians are angels.

All of the above arguments have been proven redundant over time and the current fact is, Russia has extended a hand towards Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom