What's new

US, Pakistan Near Open War; Chinese Ultimatum Warns Washington Against Atta

I clearly understand. My view is that if China was granted a golden opportunity, it was the OBL operation. If China could put word into action by openly condemning the actions of the USA such as moving a resolution condemning the USA or NATO at UNO level etc or perhaps demanding an explaination from the USA for its conduct, I would say that it was being genuine. But instead all we hear is that "China demands that the USA respects the sovereignity or independence etc of Pakistan" and that "China stands behind Pakistan". It's like your big sized buddy standing behind you in the school playground encouraging you to fight the school bully whilst yelling "if he beats you up again I'm gonna be standing right behind you buddy!". Then China issues a statement in the same breath to the effect that "you need to mend your fences with your neighbors and to stop permitting your land to be used by terror groups". Now that's similar to that big sized buddy in the school playground encouraging you to take on the school bully and remarking after you get a whipping "look I am behind you but you really are the blame for your own messed up condition". Reminds me also of those western movies I used to watch as a kid where the Red Indians say "white man speak with forked tongue"

Please consider China and Pakistan as two Countries who have deep friendly relations.. its not two "individuals".. e.g. you and i are friends and if someone hits you i'll go and say "oye teri maan di.." and start a fight with them..

Pakistan never registered a complaint in International Forums or UN about US's operation, rather they were "praising" it.. How was China "as a country" suppose to take any action?.. the moment Pakistan said it was against the Sovereignty of our country, China took stand..

Hope that you understood..

An accurate analysis of the events in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Of cousre, the messengers of CIA, Mossad and Raw will present their version to refute this analysis.

India's RAW an Israel's MOSAD will never accept CIA as its master. Each of the agencies have their interests and stop looking at the whole scenario with slave mentality.

China will not fight Pakistan's war. China will not risk the opportunity of becoming an economic superpower by fighting for the benifit of Pakistan. What has Pakistan given China in return and the think tank in China is not foolish. They see Pakistan as a friend but sacrifices for friendship cannot supersede the goals of the nation.

:pakistan: :china: :usflag:

It is a long held belief that talibans, TTP and AQ worked only and only for US intrest. Remember US could never get base or an ally in the neighbourhood of two international powers hence they propped up these proxies to fight for their intrest namely the Afghan-Soviet wars but what warrants that these agents will not accept another task to advance nefarious american goals. After all they were created and financed by for america the great satan!

I second that.

And their next plan is taking Pakistan to a mess so they can exploit us for what you are saying. Because they think Afghanistan is not enough for their appetites. I don't know as their major targeting enemy China, is noticing this and had a Plan B with us. (Note they are now responding)

that's why I'm wondering why TTP's first targets are all within Pakistan.

China will not fight Pakistan's war. China will not risk the opportunity of becoming an economic superpower by fighting for the benifit of Pakistan. What has Pakistan given China in return and the think tank in China is not foolish. They see Pakistan as a friend but sacrifices for friendship cannot supersede the goals of the nation.

:pakistan: :china: :usflag:

thanks for your flags, but we would like to remove the other one, now it's this, :pakistan::china:

and I would also like to remind you if China would sit and see Pakistan be buried by the US and their GOI Proxy, China would soon see itself buried by them.

we have something called strategy, right? China as a superpower surely has.

An accurate analysis of the events in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Of cousre, the messengers of CIA, Mossad and Raw will present their version to refute this analysis.

:rofl:

Even you have fear of CIA, RAW and Mossad! This is too much.

I am so tired of reading that China said this or China said that to the USA, India, Israel, Quattar, Belgium and other :blah::blah::blah: when it comes to Pakistan. It seems that everytime China opens its mouth to warn the USA or any other country against disrespecting the sovereignity of Pakistan, the USA sends in a few more drones into Pakistan almost as if they are testing China. :undecided:

What's will all you morons whining about what China says. If you dont like what you read then piss off no one is forcing you to read these threads.

Trust me...China can just speak..doesn't have the facking b@lls to do anything to US right now.
That isn't it. China just doesn't want the U.S. military to leave the region right now. I think that whenever they wish the Chinese can compel us to go - at a price - by selling U.S. dollars or bonds. They know and we know it.

thanks for your flags, but we would like to remove the other one, now it's this, :pakistan::china:

and I would also like to remind you if China would sit and see Pakistan be buried by the US and their GOI Proxy, China would soon see itself buried by them.

we have something called strategy, right? China as a superpower surely has.

Not only that. Russia and India (deep down) wouldn't like to have America next door to them as they only spell trouble.
War in Pakistan against the Americans are kind of unthinkable as all parties knows the consequence of such a war.
Not to mention America simply cannot afford war with China and Russia.

Pakistan may very well be the final resting place of the US power monopoly........
Let every Pak patriot take an oath, an oath to defend our motherland against any foreign aggression, an oath that when all hell breaks lose we will not run we will stand and fight till the bitter end and to our last breath and till the last drop of our blood has been spilt, and oath that we are not just some nation to be bullied and will fight in the way of defending our great nation........Pakistan

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

About the bold part. I take the oath. I won't run. I will fight no matter what happens.

About the bold part. I take the oath. I won't run. I will fight no matter what happens.

Until the big Jihad comes perhaps they can use you to help guard Naval bases?

Not to mention America simply cannot afford war with China and Russia.

Russia has less to lose and China and US has much more to lose. China's treasury will turn into paper mart of US dollars and I agree US can't afford it just as China cannot.
:cheers:

link

See that word, "independence"? That diplo-speak means Pakistan is on its own, folks.

Now, some have their own twisted definition of every word, including the term 'independence'. I can see that you want to say that Pakistan is friendless, well, if that's the case why don't the yankee fags straight go for the Pak nukes instead of resorting to dramas and terrorism? Something tells me that the fags with those stars and stripes on their a** don't have the nerve to do it.

Back
Top Bottom