What's new

US, Pakistan Near Open War; Chinese Ultimatum Warns Washington Against Atta

Suppose some of these conspiracy theories are true and US is looking to disarm Pakistan enough to allow India to take over in a conventional war. If this in fact is the case than it would be seen as a further tilt in the already shifting loyalties of India away from Russia and towards USA.
Another conspiracy theory??? We were never loyal to any one unlike some then where is the shifting of loyalties.?
Wouldn’t it be a cause of annoyance for Russia? It may have started to happen already with the amount of recent contact between Russia and Pakistan.
No annoyance for Russia..... Ya recent contact between Russia and Pakistan but only contact.
So my question to our Indian friends is, would they prefer to support USA in trying to destabilize Pakistan further, gain an unreliable friend (USA) and loose a reliable one (Russia)? Or should they for once support Pakistan by telling US to lay off and in the process gain trust and friendship of Pakistan as well?
We aint supporting anybody besides what makes U think that if we support US to destabilize Pakistan it will irk Russia? Is it not a chance for Russia to Pay for what U did it to them? Wake up from dream.
3. Russia will never EVER EVER EVER befriend Pakistan
under Indian pressure.
India will definitely flex its muscle to prevent that happening. At the current situation India + Russia is more realistic than Pakistan + Russia.

Well i am going to write once again that we must not to bring another power to deal with previous one, yes for diplomatic back up and economical cooperation good to connect with china but sovereignty is pure national question and we must secure this issue by ourselves.
I appreciate Ur and I hope the fellow citizens catch it too...

Another conspiracy theory??? We were never loyal to any one unlike some then where is the shifting of loyalties.?

No annoyance for Russia..... Ya recent contact between Russia and Pakistan but only contact.
We aint supporting anybody besides what makes U think that if we support US to destabilize Pakistan it will irk Russia? Is it not a chance for Russia to Pay for what U did it to them? Wake up from dream.
India will definitely flex its muscle to prevent that happening. At the current situation India + Russia is more realistic than Pakistan + Russia.

Russia + India arent as close as you think. It's just a transactional relationship. and india is not always buying russian product now.

Russia + India arent as close as you think. It's just a transactional relationship. and india is not always buying russian product now.
India was , is and will be largest customer to the Russians if it is what U mean. Forget the Chinese because they are moving towards self reliance.
Russia + India are still closer then what U think. If what U people are claiming to happen then there must be one big replacement for India. And I dont see any of that in near future.

Back
Top Bottom