What's new

US opens defence tech arsenal to India, 7 new offers on table

Answer the question.

If not no point quoting me.

Well stop making stuff up & i will stop quoting you & to answer your question no we are not a country which will sell our sovereignty for Weapons

Well stop making stuff up & i will stop quoting you & to answer your question no we are not a country which will sell our sovereignty for Weapons

That was simple then wasn't it?

All you had to say was no. lol

We want the complete TOT of F-22 Raptors.

Till then...........No Indo-US Bhai-Bhai.
F-35 !!!!!

First off all Indians need to stop living in dreams F 22 no chance they may get Artillery and Anti Tank weapons and also some latest warships like the latest corvette but Pakistan and China will be soon with the answers infact China has developed a new really advanced Anti Tank
Did you just say anti-tank weapons? If thats wat you meant, you are a .....:lol: :lol:. And you are saying the latest corvette, we have it.

Last edited:
EMALS is a very attractive offer for the IAC-2 and beyond, Hakw-21 not of much interest for India, the algorithms for networking terror cells and preventing possible attacks, whilst not "sexy" like EMALS/Javelins is incredibly useful and I'd be very happy to hear that RAW and such had been given such tech. The US has pioneered the work on these things and it was this kind of sophisticated networking and analysis tool that helped track down OBL- India would benefit with its introduction no doubt.

EMALS is a very attractive offer for the IAC-2 and beyond, Hakw-21 not of much interest for India, the algorithms for networking terror cells and preventing possible attacks, whilst not "sexy" like EMALS/Javelins is incredibly useful and I'd be very happy to hear that RAW and such had been given such tech. The US has pioneered the work on these things and it was this kind of sophisticated networking and analysis tool that helped track down OBL- India would benefit with its introduction no doubt.

but will they share such exclusive tech with us? surely the one of its kind?

In 2010, USAF initiated a study to determine the costs of retaining F-22 tooling for a future Service Life Extension Program (SLEP). A RAND paper from this study estimated that restarting production and building an additional 75 F-22s would cost $17 billion, resulting in $227 million per aircraft or 54 million higher than the flyaway cost.
Robert Gates, speaking on the cancellation said that the Pentagon cannot continue with business as usual when it comes to the F-22 or any other program in excess of our needs. So the question is, does the Pentagon need additional F-22s, keeping future threat perceptions in view?

You obviously don't know how the US military works. The initial order was for 187 jets. It was reduced slightly. This isn't the -15 or the -16 that we need it in thousands. A couple of squadrons of these beasts can wipe out about 100-200 enemy jets in one take. In simulated combats, each -22 was able to take down half the squadron of enemy jets before it could be seen (the enemy jets initially included aggressor squadron's -16 and then -15 and later on, different aircraft from NATO / allies, etc). So even the 187 number to some was higher than needed. Specially when supported by similar capability -35 which is also cheaper. No one has the fire power to standup to the lethal combination.
Now on production, the -22 is a machine, its spare parts, etc are being built to support its flight ops. The facilities haven't closed down or anything, they do need retooling. In the next few years as the Russians and the Chinese stealth jets become operational, the US will start to field more -22's. At that time, what seems "additional money and excessive numbers", will become a necessity to do with high strategic interest. A few billion vs. the US strategic interest mean nothing btw.

You obviously don't know how the US military works. The initial order was for 187 jets. It was reduced slightly. This isn't the -15 or the -16 that we need it in thousands. A couple of squadrons of these beasts can wipe out about 100-200 enemy jets in one take. In simulated combats, each -22 was able to take down half the squadron of enemy jets before it could be seen (the enemy jets initially included aggressor squadron's -16 and then -15 and later on, different aircraft from NATO / allies, etc). So even the 187 number to some was higher than needed. Specially when supported by similar capability -35 which is also cheaper. No one has the fire power to standup to the lethal combination.
Now on production, the -22 is a machine, its spare parts, etc are being built to support its flight ops. The facilities haven't closed down or anything, they do need retooling. In the next few years as the Russians and the Chinese stealth jets become operational, the US will start to field more -22's. At that time, what seems "additional money and excessive numbers", will become a necessity to do with high strategic interest. A few billion vs. the US strategic interest mean nothing btw.

F-22 is overhyped. Let PAKFA and J-20 come onto the scene. I am sure F-22 cannot win like as you described in the article above; not against PAKFA and J-20.

I don't think Russians are much behind US in tech. China is also catching up very fast. USA is not aliens here. Russian scientists match or beat US ones in many areas. So I wont put that much money on F-22.

Russians can put together a platform better then F-22 and so can the Chinese overtime with more experience.

F-35C for INS Vishal along with EMALS.

Last edited:
Hawk missile is already retired from US forces, US make us fool

F-22 techology for becoming US's bitch.

Wont be a big deal to US next decade as the technology will be 2 decades old by then and Russia and China will both have 5th generation fighters in service - although the Russian one wont be true fifth generation due to lack of all aspect stealth.

Will India go for it?

Sad news for you, Google FGFA.

And how many HD wallpapers of Chinese and Russian 5th gen fighters you have seen before coming to your expert opinion that Chinese one is better? :-)

Your cheerleading is going to an irritating level.

You are unknown to this forum - please gain some credibility first and then I may be interested in engaging with you.

How do you post here with known lack of credibility?

If that is offered, is India ready to be US's bitch?

India is not Bangladesh.

F-22 is overhyped. Let PAKFA and J-20 come onto the scene. I am sure F-22 cannot win like as you described in the article above; not against PAKFA and J-20.

I don't think Russians are much behind US in tech. China is also catching up very fast. USA is not aliens here. Russian scientists match or beat US ones in many areas. So I wont put that much money on F-22.

Russians can put together a platform better then F-22 and so can the Chinese overtime with more experience.

F-22 is a 15 year old tech now................without upgrades
Sure it cannot compete with pakfa,j-20 and f-35.

Hell it cannot win against a rafale in anything except stealth.

But americans can upgrade it at any time and after that it will beat anything that flies...............as it still has got the best stealth amongst all.

But americans can upgrade it at any time and after that it will beat anything that flies...............as it still has got the best stealth amongst all.
F-22 is upgrades are already in place even

F-22 is upgrades are already in place even

Then its better than everything that flies or will fly up there......................there is no denying the fact.

But it still has no irst and the radar has not been upgraded

90% of all F-22 specs are secret.You don’t have any Idea what F-22 is.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom