What's new

US opens defence tech arsenal to India, 7 new offers on table

Why don't you mention who gave you those positive ratings? :-)

Or maybe you can re-post those enlightening posts.

Or just leave it, I personally remember couple of your positive rating-wala posts worshiping chini maal and mighty chini power!!

You must be feeling proud for getting rewarded for your unquestionable loyalty & devotion to chin. :tup:

Dude, I am sure ONE Indian gave me my 4 negative ratings.

Goes to show you how much of a joke the system is.

Most of you Indians on this forum are a joke and not worth any serious discussion. You operate on a herd
mentality basis and lack basic analytical skills.

BTW, if you have not processed it yet I was joking about the rating system.

My signature will tell u that 8 of my negatives came form 2 posts................in none of those i used one objectionable word.
:lol:
Dont tell me it was the word "Welfare", cause its an objectionable word here on PDF. I got one of my negative rating over it.

Dont tell me it was the word "Welfare", cause its an objectionable word here on PDF. I got one of my negative rating over it.

Na,,i don't bother with that type of shit.
I was commenting on jf-17:D

Dude, I am sure ONE Indian gave me my 4 negative ratings.

Goes to show you how much of a joke the system is.

Most of you Indians on this forum are a joke and not worth any serious discussion. You operate on a herd
mentality basis and lack basic analytical skills.

BTW, if you have not processed it yet I was joking about the rating system.

I got 3 negative ratings in one post for doubting the safety of Chinese nuclear power plants, so?

And most Indians on this forum feels most Bangladeshis here are real entertainment. :-)

F-22 is overhyped. Let PAKFA and J-20 come onto the scene. I am sure F-22 cannot win like as you described in the article above; not against PAKFA and J-20.

I don't think Russians are much behind US in tech. China is also catching up very fast. USA is not aliens here. Russian scientists match or beat US ones in many areas. So I wont put that much money on F-22.

If Russians were that much on par with the US tech....why would you be getting the US tech? Then you should keep expanding the Russian tech base as you already have all the infrastructure and you've been using those systems for years.
In the case of Russia and China, no one said their stuff doesn't work. However, stuff working to fulfill a role and hardware having top qualities and capabilities are two different things. Both the Russians and the Chinese have been known to produce an item (with less quality and durability) but in numbers to overcome the durability and sustainability issue.
On many other threads, your countrymen are too busy highlighting how the Chinese and the Russians are so far behind in many things that India is about to do with the help of Israel and the US. So make up your mind, are Russian and Chinese really inferior or is this phrase used on "as needed" basis to do silly point scoring?

We want the complete TOT of F-22 Raptors.

Till then...........No Indo-US Bhai-Bhai.

Even if they gave you every bit of technology , including all the software and hardware used in the F-22 , you will still require endless US support for it. There is almost nothing that india will be able to do if things start going wrong with the F-22 , thats just the nature of this plane.

I got 3 negative ratings in one post for doubting the safety of Chinese nuclear power plants, so?

And most Indians on this forum feels most Bangladeshis here are real entertainment. :-)

You got 3 neg ratings because you're a dumbass

Back
Top Bottom