What's new

US opens defence tech arsenal to India, 7 new offers on table

Aim higher, man. Like Stratospheric heights, man.......... :P
But seriously; this new 'strategic friendship drive' will still need some real taking off yet.
All puff... people keep cheering on 500 odd Javelins from US, and mean while, russia signs 15000 Konkurs, 3000 Kornets.

10556356_487838724652027_9165754282744451058_n.jpg

Rang bdalne mein toh bade mahir hai Americans

F-22 is overhyped. Let PAKFA and J-20 come onto the scene. I am sure F-22 cannot win like as you described in the article above; not against PAKFA and J-20.

I don't think Russians are much behind US in tech. China is also catching up very fast. USA is not aliens here. Russian scientists match or beat US ones in many areas. So I wont put that much money on F-22.

Russians can put together a platform better then F-22 and so can the Chinese overtime with more experience.
They say the US has alien tech in their B-2s and F-22s!! :woot: :partay:

You never know what the U.S. has in Area 51 aka Groom Lake.
Avrocar_flying.jpg
1280px-AVRO_CANADA_VZ-9AV_AVROCAR_at_Wright_Patterson_AFB.jpg
1280px-Colour_avrocar_59.jpg
But that ain't no 'flying saucer' though it looks like one. This was just a hovercraft type of vehicle without the skirts and which was scrapped in the early 60s I think.

The real stuff are the esoteric anti gravity craft that fly at speeds that are mind boggling. This here 'saucer' travels a couple of feet above ground at a max of 20 kmph!! :azn: Sheeesh! :lol:

@Oscar Can't we like have a private section for just a few of us, where the children can't enter and we can discuss such topics in the luxury of seclusion! :mad:

Endless khiyali pualo and wish lists with a good smattering of flame bating!

@Oscar Can't we like have a private section for just a few of us, where the children can't enter and we can discuss such topics in the luxury of seclusion! :mad:

Endless khiyali pualo and wish lists with a good smattering of flame bating!

There was the Senior section but really.. some of the "Seniors" are too juvenile to even have conversation on anything with.

Back
Top Bottom