What's new

US opens defence tech arsenal to India, 7 new offers on table

Where's the attitude?

As for position strengthening.....sure..but there has been many missteps. So you think the US is getting weak?

Not meant to amuse but to rally Indians....

Bhai pehle ye to batao aap kahan se ho ?
India ya US ?

F-22 techology for becoming US's bitch.

Wont be a big deal to US next decade as the technology will be 2 decades old by then and Russia and China will both have 5th generation fighters in service - although the Russian one wont be true fifth generation due to lack of all aspect stealth.

Will India go for it?

Usually I avoid posters such as yourself and watch with glee as you drag the quality of discussion to trolling but since I am desperately trying to fight sleep I will over rule my better judgement and point out to you that Chinese so called "Stealth Fighter" has frigging canards for crying out loud.That totally screws the concept of stealth, that too the frontal aspect which if have an iota of knowledge is most important.

If Russian fighter has compromised stealth due to exposed air intakes or * insert BS excuse to put down* then what about J 20 ?
Or like a faithful wife you just can't see any flaws in the Fabled Dragon or whatever?

Wont be a big deal to US next decade as the technology will be 2 decades old by then and Russia and China will both have 5th generation fighters in service - although the Russian one wont be true fifth generation due to lack of all aspect stealth.

Will India go for it?
F 22 is not important but the AESA Radar and some EW suites in F22 are certainlli what IAF wants for US apart from there latest air launched cruise missiles and some other air launched missiles for its rafale , Mki and tejas fleets

Usually I avoid posters such as yourself and watch with glee as you drag the quality of discussion to trolling but since I am desperately trying to fight sleep I will over rule my better judgement and point out to you that Chinese so called "Stealth Fighter" has frigging canards for crying out loud.That totally screws the concept of stealth, that too the frontal aspect which if have an iota of knowledge is most important.

If Russian fighter has compromised stealth due to exposed air intakes or * insert BS excuse to put down* then what about J 20 ?
Or like a faithful wife you just can't see any flaws in the Fabled Dragon or whatever?

You are unknown to this forum - please gain some credibility first and then I may be interested in engaging with you.

F 22 is not important but the AESA Radar and some EW suites in F22 are certainlli what IAF wants for US apart from there latest air launched cruise missiles and some other air launched missiles for its rafale , Mki and tejas fleets

If that is offered, is India ready to be US's bitch?

You are unknown to this forum - please gain some credibility first and then I may be interested in engaging with you.

If that is offered, is India ready to be US's bitch?
well we are not going to be anybodies bitch as we pay "hard cash" not "owr services for cash to highest bidder" and that is the biggest problem of "india haters specially on PDF"

well we are not going to be anybodies bitch as we pay "hard cash" not "owr services for cash to highest bidder" and that is the biggest problem of "india haters specially on PDF"

Fair enough - US will only sell you the 2nd Tier stuff then.

Will India go for it?

Looks like you just bought new Poms Poms for cheerleading

Hawk missile? Lol. The offer itself seems like the amerikans are pawning off their old tech to india. I would consider only if they give TOT of F-15,F-18 or something like that.

well dont worry we know how to get the best deal "remmeber we are chalak hindu banyas" ;)

Hawk missile is very old shit.

Hawk missile? Lol. The offer itself seems like the amerikans are pawning off their old tech to india. I would consider only if they give TOT of F-15,F-18 or something like that.

Hawk missile is very old shit.
well bro who is asking for it in the first place

well USA as any good sales man would love to sell us whatever stuff it can sell us but i dont think we are botherred to much about hawk as for that we need a totally new and independent radar command and control system when wer already have akash and barak and some other french stuff integrated or in process with owr current radars and control systems

the things india wants from USA are cutting edge air launched very long range stand of wepons basicalli for SEAD& DEAD missions + latest anty tank and personell wepons + some other battelfield management eletronikcs and some other tech for navy and air force

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom