What's new

US opens defence tech arsenal to India, 7 new offers on table

We want KFC to become completely Indian........:rofl:
Well..... you could just ask for KFC to make "Jain Chicken" instead ! :D

KFC.jpg

India seems valuable to USA only because China is there. Still remember the 1980's time when USA used China to leverage Soviet Union. Lots of indegenous projects set aground in the hope of TOT from the West, this proved totally naive and wrong in the end. History won't lie.

Might as well ask for Ford carrier and Seawolf design boats while you are at it.

India seems valuable to USA only because China is there. Still remember the 1980's time when USA used China to leverage Soviet Union. Lots of indegenous projects set aground in the hope of TOT from the West, this proved totally naive and wrong in the end. History won't lie.

In your case it didn't happen the way you envisoned becuase China is a c ommunist gov't not a Democracy. Also, you overlook a major event in the 1980's that ruined the hope of TOT? Can you guess what it was? I can. It was the
Tiananmen Square Massacre. You're right, history doesn't lie. Let me ask you something, when has China ever looked out for Indian interests? For you to offer your "valuable" insight only proves one thing for certain......China does not want this relationship to go forward at all. Why is that? Because China cares about India and Indians so much?

Might as well ask for Ford carrier and Seawolf design boats while you are at it.

Plz don't get them started.....lolz

India has got the expertise to build its own carriers and nuke subs thanks to foresight of IN which was forced to support indigenization of platforms because of lack of funds until late 90s.
I wish IA and IAF learn from IN about how to promote indigenous industry.

That being said India can definitely benefit from EMALS or even CATOBAR and the tech for nuke reactor on board the sub but price seems to be steep.

India has got the expertise to build its own carriers and nuke subs thanks to foresight of IN which was forced to support indigenization of platforms because of lack of funds until late 90s.
I wish IA and IAF learn from IN about how to promote indigenous industry.

That being said India can definitely benefit from EMALS or even CATOBAR and the tech for nuke reactor on board the sub but price seems to be steep.

So just because we can build it doesn't mean it can compete with the big boys...

So just because we can build it doesn't mean it can compete with the big boys...

First of all pls clarify one thing for me- who the fuk are "we" ?
Are you an Indian or a yank ?

Secondly, Mr.Big Boy India may be behind in tech for now but our position is strengthening every year.
Can't say the about US can we ?
I would loose the attitude if I were you...
But thats just me.

I have been following some of your posts for the past few days with some amusement.
You are very interesting to say the least.

First of all pls clarify one thing for me- who the fuk are "we" ?
Are you an Indian or a yank ?

Secondly, Mr.Big Boy India may be behind in tech for now but our position is strengthening every year.
Can't say the about US can we ?
I would loose the attitude if I were you...
But thats just me.

I have been following some of your posts for the past few days with some amusement.
You are very interesting to say the least.

Where's the attitude?

As for position strengthening.....sure..but there has been many missteps. So you think the US is getting weak?

Not meant to amuse but to rally Indians....

First off all Indians need to stop living in dreams F 22 no chance they may get Artillery and Anti Tank weapons and also some latest warships like the latest corvette but Pakistan and China will be soon with the answers infact China has developed a new really advanced Anti Tank

zdude they'll are Sarcastic comments.. Aren't you aware of them.... don't you think we would know what would and what not US would supply.?? What advanced Anti-tank?? Whatever they develop i'm sure it won't be advanced than the Javelin

Has Chuck Hagel just lost his job?
And did you get it in his stead?
Hope you are not angling for Obama's job now!!! :lol:

Or maybe that Obama just found a new 'mouth-piece' now......... ;)

F-22 techology for becoming US's bitch.

Wont be a big deal to US next decade as the technology will be 2 decades old by then and Russia and China will both have 5th generation fighters in service - although the Russian one wont be true fifth generation due to lack of all aspect stealth.

Will India go for it?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom