What's new

US offers Cutting Edge Technologies To India

There you go again like other Indians.:lol:

Again, you only need know the population difference between Japan and China to realise that Japan will be to China what Canada is to US. Indians may think that Japan can be any challenge to China but the reality will be different. It only looks relatively strong now as China is not yet fully developed.

Only Indin has any theoretical capacity to pose any kind of challenge to China but let India grow at 10% for 20 years and then we can talk about that. At the moment it is only theoretical and a wish of Indians.
babu moshaye dont worry to much about indias relation with japan , china USA or Russia have some common sense and try to figure owt the storm rising in your immideate eastern flank

dont worry we indians know how to adapt and change according to the situation and take radikal dissions ;)

as for USA sending a so called "olive branch" well that is a non issue right now as what we want from US america is not ready to give and what they are proposing dosent realli matters :)

There you go again like other Indians.:lol:

Again, you only need know the population difference between Japan and China to realise that Japan will be to China what Canada is to US. Indians may think that Japan can be any challenge to China but the reality will be different. It only looks relatively strong now as China is not yet fully developed.

Only India has any theoretical capacity to pose any kind of challenge to China but let India grow at 10% for 20 years and then we can talk about that. At the moment it is only theoretical and a wish of Indians.

Whenever there is conversation among Indians about their foreign policy you will come as a cheerleader of China.You can do that or it is the only thing you can do now and also in future.
But in reality you dont know anything.Taking Japanese like an easy cake is only worst thing China can do. Chinese know Japanese potential more than any one else.You dont know the potential of Japan.Together with India they are too powerful. You couldnt see their military technology till now because they forced to shut down that part.Once they decide to unleash their military R&D then you can realise.Pre WW2 history shows that.
India with a GDP growth of 7% enough to counter any threat from North.So you dont need to worry.Any nations has its weak point and so China.We know how to handle that.And they knows our potential.

See being an Indian American ....I see an opportunity where our relationship with America can really blossom. Many Americans have a decent view of Indians in general, I think. Everyone loves yoga and veggie food! Women love saris and Indian fabrics/arts. I think we got to stop looking at the US with this post 1960's mentality and realize a younger generation is taking over. My president is black and he makes me feel proud. I feel like a real American since I was born here because someone with his color, the same as mines has been able to become President in America and it was right after that idiot BUSH>

Our youth have more in common with each other......it just needs to be cultivated better. Does racism still exist....sure. But its changing everyday....at least in America

Lets hope that.But anyway in past GoI had some bitter experience with US.Let see how they handle this.

Whenever there is conversation among Indians about their foreign policy you will come as a cheerleader of China.You can do that or it is the only thing you can do now and also in future.
But in reality you dont know anything.Taking Japanese like an easy cake is only worst thing China can do. Chinese know Japanese potential more than any one else.You dont know the potential of Japan.Together with India they are too powerful. You couldnt see their military technology till now because they forced to shut down that part.Once they decide to unleash their military R&D then you can realise.Pre WW2 history shows that.
India with a GDP growth of 7% enough to counter any threat from North.So you dont need to worry.Any nations has its weak point and so China.We know how to handle that.And they knows our potential.

You are another delusional Indian but at least you are smart enough to be the first Indian to say
that China will be superpower in 10 years, like I have been saying for years.

Anyway good luck with GDP growth of 7 per cent as you been growing at per cent 5 per cent or less over the last 2 years.

Get back to your convo with Indians as I am done now.

You are another delusional Indian but at least you are smart enough to be the first Indian to say

Anyway good luck with GDP growth of 7 per cent as you been growing at per cent 5 per cent or less over the last 2 years.

Bad news for our well-wishers: If we average out our growth over past 10 years we have been growing at over 7%. 5% is a temporary setback, it won't last beyond 2016.

A full-blown war with India will push China back by a decade and it's dream of becoming a superpower will go down the drain. India will be hit very badly as well, but we will survive, which is not a good picture either. Also, a weakened China will have to face an assertive Japan and the US in the aftermath.

Hence it is in both India's and China's self-interest to talk peace with each other. I don't think either of the two countries will take the Pakistani and Bangladeshi views into consideration while negotiating with each other.

Back on topic, India and US are still trying to understand each other, it will take some time. AT the moment we are like chalk and cheese. As far as critical defence technologies are concerned, we will eventually acquire them. Quoting APJ Kalam, India is suffering of the "sixth nation syndrome". We come "sixth" in everything.

Ok cheerleader now get lost.

Nothing comes for free in politics of course(much less from the world only superpower). So india should play its card right. Though at present, i dont see why they should refuse this proposition, however they should weight their bets. Russia/China willalso be watching closely. Geo politics at play.:cheers:

India is already getting cutting edge US tech, especially in BMD field, via Israel..

Nice to hear an Indian admit that China will become superpower in a decade's time

Why it is nice for you? Slavery Syndrome?

We secrafise our money and men to liberate your country. We have always helped you. Why you guys are very happy seeing china stronger India. If it is your country, I can understand.

Hmmmm....
We are buying from Russia
US thinks "not so fast"
Offers India tech.
We take the super cobras :what:
I was like Nuke Submarine ?? and it turned out to be ATGM

This proposal was carried by Ashton Carter in November last year, as per the original proposals - which was named as Defense Trade Initiative (DTI) and which has transformed now into DTTI including the tech part - the US has come up with a list of 10 items that they wish to co develop and co produce. A powerful senate body had couple of days back asked details of this to be furnished to them as to what were the items that were being offered.

What they have done now is appointed Frank Kendell to replace Ashton Carter who has retired from that post to proceed in discussions with India. India has yet to reply back on the initial proposal and Mr.Kendell will be taking it up in the security dialogue and Mr.Modi's US visit in Sept.

They had revealed just one item last year and that was a co development of a 4th gen Javelin system and now have revealed that it includes a heli and am artillery piece as well (most likely is M777).

The interesting part is these 10 items will be new systems (of earlier platforms) which will be co developed and co produced.

We have a good LCH program.All we need is to upgrade that system.But Apache deal is for fill gap till the LCH ready. I dont think that India may consider ToT.
Then i guess you don't have no idea what US tech. really means, your scientists could go haywire with the just understanding what's in that Javelin, (my odd guess probably exaggerated).

Then i guess you don't have no idea what US tech. really means, your scientists could go haywire with the just understanding what's in that Javelin, (my odd guess probably exaggerated).

Javelin is just one good ATGM.thats all.It may be far more advanced .But what I am
saying is about helicopters.We need to fill the gap because mi-35 is already outdated and time will take for perfect ops of LCH .So we need to fill the gap and yes we also get hand on the so called advanced helicopter in this world.That is why deal is just confined in 22 helis.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom