What's new

US Navy's new warship, USS Zumwalt, can prepare for battle on its own: report

You do not know a damn thing. Stop trying to pretend. The way you talk about the US military, we might as well call you 'Baghdad Bob'. The defenses of Russia and China would not know this ship is there until the shells and missiles starts raining down on them.

China and Russia are no Iraq. China and Russia make their own top notch military hardware. Zumwalt is an excellent ship. It's still no match for J-20 or PAK-FA which can easily kill it with anti ship air strikes. :yes4: You are talking about two countries that have bigger territories than the US.

Good ship but not much use against advanced militaries like Russia and China.
Hi,

What did I read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

China may not have the technology of that ship for maybe another 20---25 years from now----and neither would russia.

Hi,

China may not have the technology of that ship for maybe another 20---25 years from now----and neither would russia.

Zumwalt is not operational for at least another good couple of years. Type 052D is already operational. Type 052D has advanced AESA radars. :p:

China and Russia are no Iraq. China and Russia make their own top notch military hardware. Zumwalt is an excellent ship. It's still no match for J-20 or PAK-FA which can easily kill it with anti ship air strikes. :yes4: You are talking about two countries that have bigger territories than the US.

Sir,

Pleaee no stupidity whatsoever---. J 20 is going to be in production in about 10 years from now----and pakfa---who knows when.

Why is this board attracting less than intelligent posters.

Sir,

Pleaee no stupidity whatsoever---. J 20 is going to be in production in about 10 years from now----and pakfa---who knows when.

J-10 first flight in 1998, IOC in 2003. J-20 first flight in 2011, IOC would be in 2017. J-20 is already close to production stage. Never underestimate the third biggest country in the world. 8-)

Chengdu J-10 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No matter how advanced you make a ship.

It is still sinkable.

So i dont think theres any point in over exaggerating this thing xD
Only if you are be able to track it. That ship's radar signature is that of a fishing boat.

It's still no match for J-20 or PAK-FA
Comparing A ship with an Aircraft?o_O

Zumwalt is not operational for at least another good couple of years.
Good couple of years? It's planned to be commissioned by 2015 my friend, Here:

USS Zumwalt (DDG-1000) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A good Radar can target a fishing boat and sink it.

If USA can develop a real stealth cloak than you can come here and make your chestbeating.

Hi,

Yes, too many people keep believing this Western/US nonsense. Russia could not do it be 2020, but the Chinese surely could.

The US said that China could not test a 5th generation fighter before 2025 - it did it in 2010 with the J-20

The US thought that it was the only country that had HGV technology - the Chinese recently tested their own and the US is now seriously worried.

China is pumping out AESA destroyers like crazy - two type-052C and two Type-052D will join their fleet this year. It can now produce the engines for these destroyers too. The 12,000 tonne monster Type-055 destroyer should start production this year or next.

So, what part/s of this ship could the Chinese not produce by 2020 then?

Sir,

"Less intelligent posters"?

J-20 will be ready to start serial production in 2/3 years from now. PAK-FA next year

Practically speaking, I'm half a westerner.

You're delusional if you keep applying the same logic everywhere :lol:

Nothing against China, don't put a word in my mouth kiddo.

Keep calling me delusional when you are living in your little Western dominance forever fairy land.

US/Western media brainwashing is so effective when you cannot think critically.

You do not know a damn thing. Stop trying to pretend. The way you talk about the US military, we might as well call you 'Baghdad Bob'. The defenses of Russia and China would not know this ship is there until the shells and missiles starts raining down on them.

In that case, US should use this ship to blast the Russians in Crimea as they won't be able to tell what hit them.

You are a joke my friend. Russia does what it likes in Georgia and Ukraine and you keep harping on about how the US has weapons that can hit the Russians and Chinese and they can't do anything back to US.

Russia and China can destroy the US and Obama knows that for sure and does not mess with them. At least US military planners are a little bit more intelligent than some of the posts I have seen here.

Last edited:
Great, now all the US has to do is build a super computer with a global network called skynet. What could possibly go wrong?

terminator-3-rise-of-the-machines-large-picture.jpg

....Oh dear....

If I recall, that was the same problem in the US during the US industrial era, and the US economic boom. I doubt that this will remain the case in china. I suspect that things are going to start looking cleaner by 2030.
the one in middle , it's me :P
If OUR stuff is 'useless' than what will THEIR stuff be against us ? Less than useless. As I've said before, their stuff would sink so fast it would defy the laws of physics.:usflag:
:tup:

Good couple of years? It's planned to be commissioned by 2015 my friend, Here:
USS Zumwalt (DDG-1000) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That was the plan. Due to collapsing US economy, commission date of Zumwalt will be sometime in 2016 at the earliest.

In that case, US should use this ship to blast the Russians in Crimea as they won't be able to tell what hit them.
That is kinda stupid considering the Z is still pending sea trial. It is kinda stupid to use current event to criticize the capabilities of a still under construction warship. :rolleyes:

You are a joke my friend. Russia does what it likes in Georgia and Ukraine and you keep harping on about how the US has weapons that can hit the Russians and Chinese and they can't do anything back to US.

Russia and China can destroy the US and Obama knows that for sure and does not mess with them. At least US military planners are a little bit more intelligent than some of the posts I have seen here.
No...It is YOU who are the laughing stock here.

First...You got no military experience to make any kind of pronouncement.

Second...Everyone knows whatever pronouncement you make, it will always be in favor of whoever is not US. Completely absent of any critical analyses, especially when it comes to technical issues.

Finally...If our generals are laughing, it will be from reading ignorant posts like yours.

radar_ticon_zumwalt_zps738fc556.jpg

See the middle image ? That is how any radar system would process any current ship of any size, civilian or military, as a cluster of reflecting surfaces of various shapes and sizes.

See the few black squares ? That would be the Z. And I am being generous, meaning under the most favorable radar condition, as in calm sea. In combat, at night, and under medium sea, try one or two squares for the Z, if the radar is lucky.

Sucking up to China is not going to change the laws of physics or combat reality. The PLAN have no real combat experience since its creation. Neither does the Russian Navy since the collapse of the Soviet Union. Of land based artillery, one gun can fire two shells and have both land on the target at the same time. For any PLAN ship, the Z can fire four 155 mm shells and have them landed only milliseconds apart from each other and they will shock and awe the crew out of their chow mein. The Z can also launch radar decoys that WILL seduce the rest of the confused fleet, then disable another PLAN ship with another four shells. All the while the PLAN admiral was still trying to get his pecker in his drawers. Then the Z will just simply slip away into the night, leaving PLAN sailors wondering if this was how the Iraqi Navy felt.

:rofl:
That is kinda stupid considering the Z is still pending sea trial. It is kinda stupid to use current event to criticize the capabilities of a still under construction warship. :rolleyes:

No...It is YOU who are the laughing stock here.

First...You got no military experience to make any kind of pronouncement.

Second...Everyone knows whatever pronouncement you make, it will always be in favor of whoever is not US. Completely absent of any critical analyses, especially when it comes to technical issues.

Finally...If our generals are laughing, it will be from reading ignorant posts like yours.

radar_ticon_zumwalt_zps738fc556.jpg

See the middle image ? That is how any radar system would process any current ship of any size, civilian or military, as a cluster of reflecting surfaces of various shapes and sizes.

See the few black squares ? That would be the Z. And I am being generous, meaning under the most favorable radar condition, as in calm sea. In combat, at night, and under medium sea, try one or two squares for the Z, if the radar is lucky.

Sucking up to China is not going to change the laws of physics or combat reality. The PLAN have no real combat experience since its creation. Neither does the Russian Navy since the collapse of the Soviet Union. Of land based artillery, one gun can fire two shells and have both land on the target at the same time. For any PLAN ship, the Z can fire four 155 mm shells and have them landed only milliseconds apart from each other and they will shock and awe the crew out of their chow mein. The Z can also launch radar decoys that WILL seduce the rest of the confused fleet, then disable another PLAN ship with another four shells. All the while the PLAN admiral was still trying to get his pecker in his drawers. Then the Z will just simply slip away into the night, leaving PLAN sailors wondering if this was how the Iraqi Navy felt.
Wow, you are a professional alright...professional storyteller

Back
Top Bottom