What's new

US Navy's new warship, USS Zumwalt, can prepare for battle on its own: report

Oh I didn't know iphone is a cheap good made in china Foxxcon or is it superior because it has made in USA sticker hahaha beyond that your post is nothing but BS.

did you bother to check what exactly gets done in china on the iphone and whose technology it is?

Good ship but not much use against advanced militaries like Russia and China.

images

did you bother to check what exactly gets done in china on the iphone and whose technology it is?

Don't waste my time I busted your post don't make ways now no need to reply back.

India is a democracy but their economy and military is nowhere close to China

US is also a Democracy.... our economic growth is slow... in 2001-2 china economic size also similar to India now....
Yup china is advanced than... but we are not weak...

Everyone with a common sense can notice how western powers use China as low labor manufactory.

Western Countries earn a lot of money with outsourcing their production to china. And in the same time Western countries avoiding to poison their environment with heavy industry. China killing their own People and environment with industry toxines.

Everyone with a common sense can notice how western powers use China as low labor manufactory.

Western Countries earn a lot of money with outsourcing their production to china. And in the same time Western countries avoiding to poison their environment with heavy industry. China killing their own People and environment with industry toxines.

If China had environmental regulations when producing goods, it would be more avoidable.

Oh I didn't know iphone is a cheap good made in china Foxxcon or is it superior because it has made in USA sticker hahaha beyond that your post is nothing but BS.
Production cost of an iPhone and amount prodction factory gets paid per unit has difference of only few dollars.

Production cost for apple and sell price for Apple has difference of hundereds of dollars.

Here is when most non Chinese get it wrong. The smog and pollution you hear so often in media is primarily a result of China relying on coal burning and not so much on actual manufacturing. But Chinese government is building more nuclear power plant and investing more in renewable energy so coal fire plants will no longer be needed.

So in other words, anything the Russians or the Chinese made is useless against the U.S. and other advanced countries right?:o:

I did not mean it like that.

What I meant is that countries like China and Russia would have the forces to easily neutralise this ship.

We know that it is not really that effective as the total ships has been capped at only 3. This is not to do with the 5 billion dollar cost of each ship as that would come down with a large order, but the US military has realised that that it won't be survivable against a large and advanced military power.

Looks a bit ugly. But still it is a beast.

whhhhhhhhooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa look at this monster baby .... cool ship

Great, now all the US has to do is build a super computer with a global network called skynet. What could possibly go wrong?

terminator-3-rise-of-the-machines-large-picture.jpg

....Oh dear....

Just look how China destroys its own Environment.

dirt-river-4.jpg

River-in-Chinas-Sichuan-Province-2010.jpg

china-peking-smog-3-540x304.jpg

China is killing itself
If I recall, that was the same problem in the US during the US industrial era, and the US economic boom. I doubt that this will remain the case in china. I suspect that things are going to start looking cleaner by 2030.

Back
Top Bottom