What's new

US Navy's new warship, USS Zumwalt, can prepare for battle on its own: report

You mean Chinese in the future don't have the capacity to transport their troop to fight a war in a far away land?

In the 'future' maybe they'll beam their gear to war, who knows ? But now, they can't.

So is this going to be used to defend America or advance Israeli interests?

In the 'future' maybe they'll beam their gear to war, who knows ? But now, they can't.

They beam their gear to war? You are underestimate China future capacity, China already flew their transport phototype and will unveil their 2nd phototype in couple of weeks, as of now China can't compare to the US logistic transportation but China right now build up their own sea and air route logistic support. China military intention to build up their military capacity to fight a war in a far distance away from mainland China. What kind of idiots military planner want to fight a war from the distance land but ignore vital need for a well comprehensive logistic support to transport the military personel and equipment into the intended war zone.

So is this going to be used to defend America or advance Israeli interests?

Both.:bunny:

P.S. Ordered this stock/buffer tube cover for my AR so that it'll be New Jersey legal. I like the range over there.Takes about 10 minutes to put on. Looks pretty cool.

600x400_frs_15_stock_20130619104606jpg.jpg

Last edited:

You support Israeli terrorism over our nations interests, me and many Americans are tired of our boys coming home in body bags fighting Jewish neocon wars which advance the interests of Israel. These same people bombed the USS Liberty and killed dozens of American sailors while also bombing US targets in Egypt and trying to blame it on Muslims; The Lavon Affair. Those terrorists behind the attacks against Americans were also honored by the Israeli government:

Israel honors 9 Egyptian spies - Israel News, Ynetnews

Both.:bunny:

P.S. Ordered this stock/buffer tube cover for my AR so that it'll be New Jersey legal. I like the range over there.Takes about 10 minutes to put on. Looks pretty cool.

600x400_frs_15_stock_20130619104606jpg.jpg

What is that? :D

I'm still picking out my AR. :D

Just pick out extended mags and neat scopes, maybe an ACOG. :D

You support Israeli terrorism over our nations interests, me and many Americans are tired of our boys coming home in body bags fighting Jewish neocon wars which advance the interests of Israel. These same people bombed the USS Liberty and killed dozens of American sailors while also bombing US targets in Egypt and trying to blame it on Muslims; The Lavon Affair. Those terrorists behind the attacks against Americans were also honored by the Israeli government:

Israel honors 9 Egyptian spies - Israel News, Ynetnews

If what we do works out for others, O.K. I remember some 'Palestinians' blowing stuff up and hijacking planes and what-not. So, yeah, I support Israeli terrorism over Iranian terrorism, Saudi terrorism. Syrian terrorism, Egyptian terrorism, Syrian terrorism, Hezbollah terrorism, Libyan terrorism, Iraqi terrorism, Pakistani terrorism, Sudanese terrorism...

What is that? :D

FRS-15 STOCK

I'm still picking out my AR. :D

Dude, DPMS is good bang for buck. The Oracle is nice.

Just pick out extended mags and neat scopes, maybe an ACOG. :D

It's fun to build an AR. I'm itching to build another one.

Last edited:
It's fun to build an AR. I'm itching to build another one.

DPMS? What variant?

At least Palestinains are honest though, they seek freedom and admit to fighting for it. Israel meanwhile is laundered money from organized Jewish crime and Jewish press recommended assassinating the US president as one option for Israel to 'survive'. Do you remember that? Palestinians are not a threat to anybody except to the Israelis.

DPMS? What variant?

The Oracle. Real easy to add to. About $700.

223RFA3-OC.jpg

At least Palestinains are honest though, they seek freedom and admit to fighting for it. Israel meanwhile is laundered money from organized Jewish crime and Jewish press recommended assassinating the US president as one option for Israel to 'survive'. Do you remember that? Palestinians are not a threat to anybody except to the Israelis.
Hamas and Hezbollah (Iran). I don't know, man.

You mean Chinese in the future don't have the capacity to transport their troop to fight a war in a far away land?
Yogi Berra — 'It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future.'

Why are you anti-Hamas, Hezbollah or Iran? Just curious.

They're all really just Iran with a different mask on. And Iran bites. They killed a lot of American in Iraq, just to mention one reason. But it's much more than that alone.

Hi-Point Firearms - Home

Ever check these out ? They're some fun, low cost pistol caliber carbines. They are tons of fun to shoot. Check out YouTube. Millions of Hi Point vids. About $270.

Last edited:
They're all really just Iran with a different mask on. And Iran bites. They killed a lot of American in Iraq, just to mention one reason. But it's much more than that alone.

Hi-Point Firearms - Home

Ever check these out ? They're some fun, low cost pistol caliber carbines. They are tons of fun to shoot. Check out YouTube. Millions of Hi Point vids. About $270.

Hamas is not Iran, even if you consider Hezbollah to be Iran I'm still confused as to what makes you anti Iranian? Because they protect their interests in their region? Iranians are pro American if the American administration wasn't so sympathetic to Israeli agenda then I'm sure the two nations would have great relations. The better question though is, is what's suitable? When will Americans be satisfied? And I'm saying 'Americans', I really mean our Jewish lobbies/congressmen/Mad industry complex. I'm trying to look for the inspirations that cause the average American to support local tyranny overseas in order to advance Israeli interests. So our support for dictators, Israel, oil prices overseas is the reason enemies are created, so why do why still fall for that ploy when this times it's slighty different, with Iran being the target? Do you realize how we're being played, only one certain people's wants to pitch the American people with the Muslim people overseas. Those people will fight Israel's enemies to the last American.

I haven't seen those btw, not a fan of shotty's, prefer rifles. :D

Hamas is not Iran, even if you consider Hezbollah to be Iran I'm still confused as to what makes you anti Iranian? Because they protect their interests in their region? Iranians are pro American if the American administration wasn't so sympathetic to Israeli agenda then I'm sure the two nations would have great relations. The better question though is, is what's suitable? When will Americans be satisfied? And I'm saying 'Americans', I really mean our Jewish lobbies/congressmen/Mad industry complex. I'm trying to look for the inspirations that cause the average American to support local tyranny overseas in order to advance Israeli interests. So our support for dictators, Israel, oil prices overseas is the reason enemies are created, so why do why still fall for that ploy when this times it's slighty different, with Iran being the target? Do you realize how we're being played, only one certain people's wants to pitch the American people with the Muslim people overseas. Those people will fight Israel's enemies to the last American.

Iran is our enemy.

I haven't seen those btw, not a fan of shotty's, prefer rifles. :D

They aren't shotguns. One shoots 9 MM, one shoots .40 cal. and the other is .45 cal.

Back
Top Bottom