What's new

US Naval War College Professor: China would crush Vietnam and Philippines

I'm not interest or concern about your evidence.
And I do not care if you care about it or not. The reality is that the Politburo sees all Chinese, regardless of where they are borned, as members of a race and who must obey a racial allegiance. It does not matter if the Politburo is wrong or not because there are plenty of Chinese who does not share that racist value. But as far as the Politburo is concerned, every Chinese who is not living in China is a potential traitor to his/her country of residence and must be exploited.

First of all I posted my question to Battle of Bach Dan River and if you don't mine, I would like an answer from him. Secondly I don't think you can speak for the Politburo.

Means there is no difference in the Han nationalism among chinese boys living in China with chinese boys living in US, at least on this forum. Right?

But there's a big difference between Saigon and Little Saigon.

For example, if you tried to fly the flags you are having now in Little Saigon, you would face angry mobs :lol:

Just like the difference between the People's Republic of China and the Republic of China. You are considered a foreigner if you come to Taiwan. :lol:

Just like the difference between the People's Republic of China and the Republic of China. You are considered a foreigner if you come to Taiwan. :lol:

There's a difference. Justin Lin, Professor of Economics at Tsinghua University and World Bank Economist, is a Taiwanese. In contrast, there are no Vietnamese-Americans going back to Vietnam to permanently live.

There's a difference. Justin Lin, Professor of Economics at Tsinghua University and World Bank Economist, is a Taiwanese. In contrast, there are no Vietnamese-Americans going back to Vietnam to permanently live.
That is odd...

35 Years After Vietnam War: The Path Back Home | PBS NewsHour

Vietnam's economy lures some who left in the 1970s - USATODAY.com
Dang Tuyet Mai, who once was married to a former South Vietnamese prime minister, Nguyen Cao Ky, escaped by plane two days before the war ended. After three decades in the USA, Dang ventured back to her homeland to open a noodle shop.
I guess the idea of double-checking your source must be odd in itself.

I'm not sure if Justin Lin, World Bank Economist and Professor of Economics at a tier 1 university, is comparable to impoverished refugees opening noodle shops :lol:
This is the 'appeal to authority' fallacy. Look it up. But then when you are quite comfortable with having an authority figure tells you what to do, what to think, etc...

USA did not even defeat Vietnam back then. We easily occupied Vietnam capital at 1979. lol...

USA did not even defeat Vietnam back then. We easily occupied Vietnam capital at 1979. lol...
Am willing to bet that you are younger than the propaganda books the Party issued to you.

He is just one of many foreigners in the eyes of Chinese Communist, nothing special.

He has a PRC passport :lol: did that noodle shop owner get a Vietnam passport?
Did that PRC passport made him factually correct? Or did the news reporter who actually traveled to Viet Nam, talked to people, and verified their claims the factually correct one?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom