What's new

US Naval War College Professor: China would crush Vietnam and Philippines

There's a trend to be welcomed. At one school (CSU Long Beach), half of the "Chinese Student Association" members have names like Xuan Trinh Nguyen. There's more Vietnamese in the Chinese Student Association than there are Chinese. We must note that there are no Zhous, Wangs or Lis in the Vietnamese Student Association.

Many of the "Chinese" living in Chinatown are actually Vietnamese.

But they know that they are US citizens.

There's a trend to be welcomed. At one school (CSU Long Beach), half of the "Chinese Student Association" members have names like Xuan Trinh Nguyen. There's more Vietnamese in the Chinese Student Association than there are Chinese. We must note that there are no Zhous, Wangs or Lis in the Vietnamese Student Association.

Or more likely that they are Chinese who have Vietnamese relations somehow but identified themselves as Chinese. Many Chinese who were borned, lived in Viet Nam, and held Vietnamese citizenship considered themselves Chinese. When they fled and came to the US, they identified themselves as Chinese.

Unlike in these forums, the Chinese and the Vietnamese are like brothers in New York.

That's factual, many Vietnamese live in Chinatown or near Chinese people. And I'm not talking about just Vietnamese/Chinese.

Unlike in these forums, the Chinese and the Vietnamese are like brothers in New York.

That's factual, many Vietnamese live in Chinatown or near Chinese people. And I'm not talking about just Vietnamese/Chinese.

They are all US citizens. But on this forum, they hang U.S. flag but active against the US. It's a paradox.

They are all US citizens. But on this forum, they hang U.S. flag but active against the US. It's a paradox.
Because they are cowards. Only on an anonymous Internet forum can they express their true selves: racist Chinese and their race based hatred for the land of their births, not China but the US. The Chinese government does have an active policy of recruiting overseas Chinese to work for 'the motherland' and that policy is very much race based.

You have to understand the United States is a land of immigrants. The first generation of immigrants, whether they are Chinese, Vietnamese or Russians their minds and souls are always lean toward their motherlands after they are naturalized and is understandable.

The second generations onward, most of their patriotism are to the land they are born. There are many in this group, just like many Americans, dislike the US government and are very vocal about it. This has nothing to do with patriotism for they love their country just much if not more compare to those red necks down south. They simply don't think the recent governments are doing the jobs in many areas and want their opinions to be heard.

Many Chinese in this forum carry different flags. My friend Fairandunbias has two Chinese flags with a US location, it mean he is Chinese and he is in US as a student or temporary visit. The same goes to others with 2 different flags. People like Gambit and me love both US and our ancestor lands. But there is a different, he bashes China and I don't with Vietnam.

democratic pressures to drive france out??? CLEVER!!!

MEN, how could I never think about such CREATIVE way??? !!!

SEE, vns do have so many creative people like you.

I bet you can pray to cure your disease as well???

As for U.S., Chinese army also hold the japs force in China for such a long time so that it gives the U.S. and allied forces time to regroup. Otherwise, the british armies in asia could have been annihilated long time ago. There would not be any fight back from Myanmar later for the allied force.

The same for U.S. as well, the deep and long fights in China war fields kept japs from diverting more armies and resources to support its pacific regions so that it also gives U.S. great breath room after pearl harbor.

China region is one of the major regions during WWII. Otherwise, China would not have been the five founding members of U.N.

I bet idiots like you just could not understand.

What a moron...!!!

To a limited mind like yours, the word 'drive' can only mean one thing: War. Never diplomatic pressures. Never moral persuasions. But then again, you demonstrated a poor grasp of history even when it is presented straight to your face. Finally, what about the fact that the US fought for China during WW II and prevented the Europeans from reclaiming their Chinese colonial lands after WW II? And how did China repaid the US? War.

As for U.S., Chinese army also hold the japs force in China for such a long time so that it gives the U.S. and allied forces time to regroup. Otherwise, the british armies in asia could have been annihilated long time ago. There would not be any fight back from Myanmar later for the allied force.

The same for U.S. as well, the deep and long fights in China war fields kept japs from diverting more armies and resources to support its pacific regions so that it also gives U.S. great breath room after pearl harbor.

China region is one of the major regions during WWII. Otherwise, China would not have been the five founding members of U.N.

Without the US and the Soviet, I bet now you're using Japanese language and hanging the rising sun flag.

The fact that China was hostile and went to war against allies completely debunk your arguments. Further...If France had to make a deal with the Vietnamese then France was in no position -- militarily speaking -- to resist Vietnamese independence. It is over. China was a co-starter of the Vietnam War.

Am willing to bet that you are younger than the propaganda books the Party issued to you.
I stayed in Australia for almost 5 years for Master degree, i could reach every website i get interested without inernet scanning. As long as i know, USA is not that good as you describe. Don't take me fool, it make you look funny. I've to admit that most American civillian treat Chinese very nice and friendly, but your goverment will never allow so-call devil communist china get your level. What i mean is that you America hate Chinese or just Chinese CCP? Although China might get closer relationship with USA under KMT's leading than CCP, i prefer to be more independent under CCP's leadership. Do you USA really wanna eleminate all country with different ideology ? You wanna control every country under your palm, you are now redoing what Napoleon Bonaparte did hundreds years ago. You will be scourged in the end of your day by remembering your misdeed in Afganistan and Iraq, God Bless you.

I stayed in Australia for almost 5 years for Master degree, i could reach every website i get interested without inernet scanning.
Reading your posts...I doubt that Masters.

As long as i know, USA is not that good as you describe.
And how have I described the US? And what does 'not that good' mean? Compare to what? China? Then yes, we are much better than China.

Don't take me fool, it make you look funny.
I let the person's post make him the fool. Or not.

I just wanna tell you, China is becoming your archrival. You did not defeat China 50 years ago in North Korea by superior weapon with generations ahead, not to mention today. Get off from you high horse and look around.

Back
Top Bottom