What's new

US Naval War College Professor: China would crush Vietnam and Philippines

Did that PRC passport made him factually correct? Or did the news reporter who actually traveled to Viet Nam, talked to people, and verified their claims the factually correct one?

The core point is this: Your Vietnamese friends claimed that Taiwan was as foreign to China, as Americans in Little Saigon are to Vietnamese in Saigon. That is clearly ludicrous.

The core point is this: Your Vietnamese friends claimed that Taiwan was as foreign to China, as Americans in Little Saigon are to Vietnamese in Saigon. That is clearly ludicrous.
The core point is that you were incompetent in your argument. As far as Taiwan goes, I have been to Taiwan and mainland China, the Taiwanese have a distinct culture and this distinctness have been observed by just about everyone in Asia. Commonality in some aspects of both cultures does not mean both are the same. Just like how the US is different than Australia, New Zealand, or Great Britain despite all countries have a common language and shares many other aspects that have their origin in Great Britain.

What we get is an idiot who completely lost his ability to make any logic statement.

An idiot who claim he hates france colonied vn, hates communist ho, hates Chinese involvement in vn even his ho begged China to do so.

Well, when france reoccupied vn after WWII, when asked who the heck will drive france out of vn, the idiot says of course it will be U.S.

What a retard!!!

For U.S. to attack a major ally during WWII, a founding member of U.N., just for the sake of little potato called vn??? Are you fxxking insane???

I bet even your own vns are laughing at you to make such a mess for your statements. What a total retard. :)

What we see now is a confused American about his fake allegiance to China trying to put a saving face on China's role in Viet Nam. The truth is out. China was in Viet Nam long before the US was. France had nothing to do with it. The US had nothing to do with it. We are not talking about Nationalist China but Communist China. It is over.

The Vietnamese origin living in the U.S, they have U.S citizenship, they are citizens of the US, they serve the US. Meanwhile, Chinese origin living in Chinatown, but they don't think they are Americans. They think they are Chinese

Well, I still think a world bank economist can offer more wisdom compared to noodle shop boss. :)

Well, his listing of that noodle shop person as comparison with Mr. Justin Lin really cracks me up. WOW, really a good one!!! :)

Let's toast to the almighty vn's future noodle shop bosses in return. You know, I still cannot refrain from laughing. Men, those vns are really funny, don't you think so??? :):):)

This is the 'appeal to authority' fallacy. Look it up. But then when you are quite comfortable with having an authority figure tells you what to do, what to think, etc...

What we get is an idiot who completely lost his ability to make any logic statement.

An idiot who claim he hates france colonied vn, hates communist ho, hates Chinese involvement in vn even his ho begged China to do so.

Well, when france reoccupied vn after WWII, when asked who the heck will drive france out of vn, the idiot says of course it will be U.S.

What a retard!!!

For U.S. to attack a major ally during WWII, a founding member of U.N., just for the sake of little potato called vn??? Are you fxxking insane???

I bet even your own vns are laughing at you to make such a mess for your statements. What a total retard. :)
What a moron...!!!

To a limited mind like yours, the word 'drive' can only mean one thing: War. Never diplomatic pressures. Never moral persuasions. But then again, you demonstrated a poor grasp of history even when it is presented straight to your face. Finally, what about the fact that the US fought for China during WW II and prevented the Europeans from reclaiming their Chinese colonial lands after WW II? And how did China repaid the US? War.

What a retard!!!

I think you live in the middle of Chinatown in US and you never go beyond it.

Well, I still think a world bank economist can offer more wisdom compared to noodle shop boss. :)

Well, his listing of that noodle shop person as comparison with Mr. Justin Lin really cracks me up. WOW, really a good one!!! :)

Let's toast to the almighty vn's future noodle shop bosses in return. You know, I still cannot refrain from laughing. Men, those vns are really funny, don't you think so??? :):):)
Wisdom? When the man is factually wrong...What 'wisdom' is there...??? :lol:

Taiwan was independent until around 1700, and then up to now other than China's gov crying loudly. Official name of Little Saigon is Orange County. It isn't related to.

The Vietnamese origin living in the U.S, they have U.S citizenship, they are citizens of the US, they serve the US. Meanwhile, Chinese origin living in Chinatown, but they don't think they are Americans. They think they are Chinese

Hogwash! If I were you, I would refrain from shooting my mouth off like that. You not Chinese and you do not living in Chinatown, and beside Chinese are not necessarily live in Chinatown.

What a moron...!!!

To a limited mind like yours, the word 'drive' can only mean one thing: War. Never diplomatic pressures. Never moral persuasions. But then again, you demonstrated a poor grasp of history even when it is presented straight to your face. Finally, what about the fact that the US fought for China during WW II and prevented the Europeans from reclaiming their Chinese colonial lands after WW II? And how did China repaid the US? War.

China did do the same with Russia, and this may be the US. As can be said that China is the biggest traitor in history

China did do the same with Russia, and this may be the US. As can be said that China is the biggest traitor in history
And China fought against Viet Nam. Communist allies fought against each other. But it is impossible that the US and allies can have disagreements.

Hogwash! If I were you, I would refrain from shooting my mouth off like that. You not Chinese and you do not living in Chinatown, and beside Chinese are not necessarily live in Chinatown.

Yes, I know you are one of those who do not live in Chinatown. I have noticed a difference before.

There's a trend to be welcomed. At one school (CSU Long Beach), half of the "Chinese Student Association" members have names like Xuan Trinh Nguyen. There's more Vietnamese in the Chinese Student Association than there are Chinese. We must note that there are no Zhous, Wangs or Lis in the Vietnamese Student Association.

Many of the "Chinese" living in Chinatown are actually Vietnamese.

Back
Top Bottom