What's new

US military strike on Pakistan advocated

Hi,

The european union, alongwith commonwealth wanted to go for the pakistani jugular vein--Benazir sold us lock stock and barrel and if it wasn't for George Bush, pakistan would have been in dire straits. The issue is not what security we have.

The europeans wanted us to be declared a rogue nation---there will be no tears shed for the loss of pakistan---a build up----that is for full fledged invasion---that would not be the case over here---it will be B 2 flights originating from missouri and supported by B 52's, plus F 15 strike eagles and F 18's and maybe F 22's plus special forces. The goal will be to crush the psyche of pakistan and pakistani people----and I don't think that pakistan has any ability to fight back-----I would go a step further and state that pakistan does not even have the ability and time on their hands if U S decided to strike the pakistani nuclear assets.

Could U S use tactical nukes alongwith daisy cutters and moabs on pakistani millitary installations and air bases----I would not doubt it for a moment.

It is stated that the coalition forces were not able to track any of Saddam's scud missiles----I believe that to be a lie to cause distraction and provide false sense of security and to get your guard down.

U S most probably knows where the 40 weapons are stored--because we told them where they are---its only concern is what about the 10 fully assembled ready for flight nukes that pakistan has and is not telling the where abouts of---.

Truthfully, we don't want to find out if we will last for 24 four hours or not.

One of you stated that MK ----not from you. And why not---I ask. What if I know something that some of you may not anticipate or know about. Analysis may not be acceptable to some---but it must never be condemned.

Analysis ...........

Ok......... You think that Pakistan has 40 Nuclear Warheads... I will take that and Start ........ Do you know how many have been deployed?.

Do you know how many Strategic Missile have been nuclear Tipped and Deployed..........

Do you know where the WMD in pakistan are kept and how they are assembled together (keep in mind its not a simple bomb you are to make it is Nuke) Do you know Pakistan tested response time for Nuclear Weapon Assemblying and Deployment via F-16 in pre - Nuclear Test Era...

If you know all these accurately then you are MI op ........ CIA knows it merely but ....
:cheers:
Its the state of our mind that they are worried about ........ retalliation.....

They can not stop all aspects of our Forces from (if failling to Stop their Insurgence from Air in an all out attack on Pakistan) Retalliation in the form of Nuclear Missiles sent towards India and Start WWIII...

Be realistic ......... Check all aspects of the question ....."IS US READY TO RISK WWIII" the answer is NO........... these are only hyperboles and nothing else .......... Their is no thing like Safe Keeping of Nukes....... Its the Command and Control that is necessay and Pakistan has a valid one

Pakistan and India are always in Turmoil ......

Nope .. At the moment India is not.. you guys are..

We don't like Idians thinking towards Islam

that is impossible, More Indians are Muslims as compared to Pakistani Muslims..
Most Indians are against Pakistani Muslims not Islam and not Muslims.. understand this...

and you don't like our thinking towards Hinduism.........

Negative thinking, stupid comments and closed minds is what pisses me off....

You think we believe a word you say?..

You at least no.

Do you believe us if we say this .......... No way !

Say what?? I think when you talk about India, Gandhi, Hinduism, Indians towing teh lines of radicals and mischief mongers then No...

Look at the cricket thread --> we are mostly agreeing..

Look at theology --> for eg .only Pakistani Muslims think that Hindus mate with cows and drink cow urine.. I haven't heard a Indian Muslim or Indian atheist or Indian Sikh say that...

Look at the India-cenric threads Pakistan always creeps in similarly again Pakistanis bring in India in Pakistan-centric threads and remember Indians are not doing this..

Whatever you say ..........its our destiny and in our bloods to fight so is with Americans and Russians .....

This destiny was created in 1940's before that Indian and Pakistanis fought together.. whether it was as part of Ranjit Singh's army or as part of British Indian Army... or as part of Mogul Empire...

All our fights are created by politicians.. the day Indian-Pakistani animosity dies are defence purchases will plummet, we will become stronger(causing trouble to the west and China) and Politicians will have no other issue to rake up to cover their shortcomings.. these guys are playing with our emotions to elicit support, money etc...

So is with lot of other communities

India is not a community... nor is Pakistan.. we are nations of varying ethnicities and India is a land of varied belief... are fight is simple

Pakistan wants to prove partition as the correct thing to do to prove we can't live in peace, Indians are anti-Pakistani and anti_Muslims etc..

India wants to prove Pakistanis were the losers in the partition as our country is richer, stronger , united etc...

It is simple.. the day we stop doing this we will become unpatriotic in our minds.. though in reality we will actually bring about peace...

No patience towards other's views and reasons for survival, freedom

It is because of patience and respect for others views that India is united in spite of being possibly the most divrese country... which other country can boast of 180mn Muslims living in peace with a non Muslim majority...

Only what freedom Big countries offer to small ones are the laws of the World

What??

This world system is broke

No it is not.. the world is not a system.. here any one is trying to project their power and influence others for selfish motives..
China doesn't care for Pakistan if nothing is in it for China
India doesn't care for Pakistan if nothing is in it for India..

If any gives you 10$ of aid he will squeeze you at least a 100$ from your country.. (metamorphically)

Hypocratic and unjust

They are not a divine mission.. everyone is selfish and wants his views to reign supreme... Islam is not the flavour of the season for many countries hence they are attacking you.. India and China are the flavour of the season hence everyone is courting them...
what hypocrisy nothing is clearer today...
and unjust sorry.. on Earth teh country with the strongest military and a stupid desire to control fuelled by paranoia is trying to change countries at will.. it shall continue till there are multi-centres of power.. and not even uni/bi or tri polar....

Bag all nukes in all countries......... then come to Pakistan If you Can!

the bag will be pretty heavy though...:rofl:

Man no one is out to destroy/nuke Pakistan except for some vary paranoid or hateful people..

Everyone is concerned about the rising Isamicisation of Pakistan and terrorism in Pakistan coupled with breakdown of the adminstrative machinery... + you guys have nukes.. the fallout shall be global..

If you guys go the Iranian way, Israel and India will be in danger, if you go the Turkish way US will be happy.. but the fact is that Pakistan is confused..

most people don't want to be westernised
most people don't want Shariat..
most people want greater Islamisication.
most people want less radicalisation..
most people are Tribal...
(correct me if I am wrong above)

this leaves us with no historic example in the history of the world(Except Malaysia but it has a more cosmo country and no Nukes or enemity)

and chances of failing are higher than chances of achieving such a state with reasonable long period of stability....

If you have a gun, and some one decides to gang up on you with twenty other men (or women) with iron bars and cudgles, will you use it? I would. Wave it around and fire a couple in the air - that should scare em off!

Yeah but I am not going to shoot the guy who looks like me!!!

Thats the whole point of having a "deterrent" - and the threat of nuking India is not for a situation in which the US comes up and asks the millitary, "Would you kindly let us secure these for you till your tummy feels better?"

See nobody knows what the state Pakistani nukes are in.. I don't see alarm bells ringing in India.. to suggest otherwise.. Even Bush said something to the effect that he has given 100mn$ of aid/equipment to secure Pakistani nukes..
He still is showing confidence in your nukes and CnC...

That will not happen, which leaves the option of forcibly securing the nukes, and it is that "worst case scenario" that Pakistan would see as an existential threat that might require using nukes.

I don't know if Pakistan has declared no-first strike policy..
anyways an operation to retrieve nukes either by full fledged invasion or otherwise is gonna happen.. they will secure nukes not by force.. there are other ways...

Pardon me for not accepting your word on what India would or would not nuke in Pakistan. It will be hard to prevent the fallout in such a densely populated part of the world from effecting the civilian areas anyway.

I mean of course.. but India is not gonna launch a nuke right in the heart of karachi..

The US doesn't care about Afghanistan, Turkemenistan or Russia. Israel is a possibility, but the distance allows for interception. And of course, an attack on Pakistan (worst case scenario) is not going to occur without Indian involvement, hence "If we don't survive, you don't ssurvive".

Attack UAE.. they have less Muslims then us....
I don't think India will allow their airspace or bases to allow attacks into Pakistan.,, if past is a precedent then you can see that too...

But why discuss such depressing things. Just mind your own business, leave us to our own - no attempts at "nuke securing" and there wont be any attempts at "nuking". Thats our deterrent.

Have you heard of India engaging in this fool hardy endeavour??

Nope .. At the moment India is not.. you guys are..

You are always in turmoil but i will give you people :tup: it never comes to news ...... having riots in 10 cities but no one reports how bad it is....

that is impossible, More Indians are Muslims as compared to Pakistani Muslims..
Most Indians are against Pakistani Muslims not Islam and not Muslims.. understand this...

It was about on a Religions note........ Its harder to speak truth then to listen

Negative thinking, stupid comments and closed minds is what pisses me off....

Go to Antarctica and live with Penguins... They are of no religion i hope...
The division of Indian subcontinent was based upon this concept ISLAM and HINDUISM, Muslims and Non Muslims......:devil:
No doubt you are there ... You donot believe much is different between us and them

You at least no.

Dude you are Indians ... You donot believe in what you say yourself .. How can we believe you !

Say what?? I think when you talk about India, Gandhi, Hinduism, Indians towing teh lines of radicals and mischief mongers then No...

Look at the cricket thread --> we are mostly agreeing..

Look at theology --> for eg .only Pakistani Muslims think that Hindus mate with cows and drink cow urine.. I haven't heard a Indian Muslim or Indian atheist or Indian Sikh say that...

Look at the India-cenric threads Pakistan always creeps in similarly again Pakistanis bring in India in Pakistan-centric threads and remember Indians are not doing this..

I am not saying that we can not agree on anything ........:crazy: I said and meant when it comes to a test Indians will eat their words... GET IT~

This destiny was created in 1940's before that Indian and Pakistanis fought together.. whether it was as part of Ranjit Singh's army or as part of British Indian Army... or as part of Mogul Empire...

All our fights are created by politicians.. the day Indian-Pakistani animosity dies are defence purchases will plummet, we will become stronger(causing trouble to the west and China) and Politicians will have no other issue to rake up to cover their shortcomings.. these guys are playing with our emotions to elicit support, money etc...

India is not a community... nor is Pakistan.. we are nations of varying ethnicities and India is a land of varied belief... are fight is simple

Pakistan wants to prove partition as the correct thing to do to prove we can't live in peace, Indians are anti-Pakistani and anti_Muslims etc..

India wants to prove Pakistanis were the losers in the partition as our country is richer, stronger , united etc...

It is simple.. the day we stop doing this we will become unpatriotic in our minds.. though in reality we will actually bring about peace...

Hyps you are so clever in words .... Ok my mistake Nations not communities agreed..... so are other nations the same way we are.....Ok.

It was never about that you ... ""patience"
It was always about making Muslims weep like dogs. Since we ruled India for Centuries.. It was the pay back .. Still in India what Muslims are? and yet you feel that our cultures could have blended together ..180 million people think otherwise.........You must be right :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think the replies under need not to be answered hypocritical Bull ****...

If you guys go the Iranian way, Israel and India will be in danger, if you go the Turkish way US will be happy.. but the fact is that Pakistan is confused..

most people don't want to be westernised
most people don't want Shariat..
most people want greater Islamisication.
most people want less radicalisation..
most people are Tribal...
(correct me if I am wrong above)

this leaves us with no historic example in the history of the world(Except Malaysia but it has a more cosmo country and no Nukes or enemity)

and chances of failing are higher than chances of achieving such a state with reasonable long period of stability....

Pakistan will go its way and dont come in the way...
For India its time to Sit and Watch

Pakistan is not as Islamist as mentioned in your stupid comments...

People like you have been saying things like that since it came into being in 1947... Look what happen to those people :flame: Pakistan is still Standing and will get more developed and powerful and stabalized in the come days

You are always in turmoil but i will give you people :tup: it never comes to news ...... having riots in 10 cities but no one reports how bad it is....

I was unaware that such full scale riots are in swing...

I guess Pakistani media must be all over the place.. cause the Indian and International is not...

Kolkatta's eastern portion was a little disturbed but the match is going on..
my friend is there he did not say anything about the riots..

Muslims were rioting against Taslima.. Commies against Nandigram and the 2 were clubbed.... and now things are Normal...
Stupid Ignorant commies and petty sectarian politicians should be executed..

It was about on a Religions note........ Its harder to speak truth then to listen

what?? I don't think a majority of Indians hate Islam ... sorry if you think otherwise..

Go to Antarctica and live with Penguins... They are of no religion i hope...

WHy I'd rather live amongst my people irresp of how they carry out their spritual aspirations.. My religion teaches me that one should respect all religions... Baba Farid is as dear to me as Guru Nanak...

The division of Indian subcontinent was based upon this concept ISLAM and HINDUISM, Muslims and Non Muslims......:devil:

No Jinnah thought Hindus take over from the Muslim influence.. Many of the Muslims were at top positions and when princely states would collapse and democracy would prevail everyone would be equal..
and by the sheer numbers Muslim influence would go down that is what he reckoned. Further he must have taken into account that Hindus could become vindictive for what the Muslim rulers had done to the Hindu subjects.. but we all know what happened afterwards..

If this was Hindu versus etc. fight.. Sikhs, Buddhists, Jews, Parsis, Jains, Muslims, Bahai, Ahmnadiya, Christians, Atheists all would have been marginalised and later annihilated..

Jinnah had only the interests of Muslims in mind.. else read Agnostic_Muslims signature he would not have said what he said.. He didn't want Muslims to be vain in numbers, influence and Pakistan was a place where they would be all powerful...

No doubt you are there ... You donot believe much is different between us and them

what?? I think North Indian hindus are similar to Pakistani muslims ... South Indian Muslims are similar to South Indian Hindus.. etc.

Dude you are Indians ... You donot believe in what you say yourself .. How can we believe you !

When it comes to what?? when an Indian says everything is perfect in India.. don't believe him.. when a Pakistani says Hindus are out to kill Muslims don't believe him... Why do you want to hear negative news regarding India and never positive news??

If you Don't believe then don't!! who is asking you.. go believe your politicians and our politicians.. and the propaganda.. this is why Net and p2p contacts are so necessary to showcase the truth... it is about exchanging views.... I will not become unpatriotic by congratulating Pakistani achievements and criticising my own.. neither will you...

I am not saying that we can not agree on anything ........:crazy: I said and meant when it comes to a test Indians will eat their words... GET IT~

What?? test?? that we backtrack all the time?? if that is your experience good enough.. I think my Pakistani friends have always stuck to their words..

Hyps you are so clever in words .... Ok my mistake Nations not communities agreed..... so are other nations the same way we are.....Ok.

India is unique we have the most diversity... and this uniqueness is our Strength...

It was never about that you ... ""patience"

[quoteIt was always about making Muslims weep like dogs. Since we ruled India for Centuries.. It was the pay back ..[/quote]

I am sure your family never ruled and were as hard pressed under muslim rulers as any other... Muslims are not a race... get it...

THis is Jinnah thinking.. this is the reason Pakistan was created.. Sikhs were persecuted under the Muslims.. I have not seen an Indian Sikh taking revenge or rioting against a Muslim for what they their ancestors did..
Rather I feel somewhat sorry for Muslims.. as many of them were forced into Islam and then later they think that Indians will kill them... they are not double losers ... that 1 guy keeps a gun to their head to convert and the other shoots him for converting... :hitwall:

Still in India what Muslims are?

Most are backward, uneducated and the underclass they are Poor because they deserve to be poor...

Have a look at Sachar Committee report.. or Yoginder Sikand's work.. for the reasons...

BTW out of the 20 richest Indians.. 3 are Muslims... 1 Sikh .. 2 Parsi ..
(5/6 Punjabis incl. the Sikh) .. Now Punjabis just make up just 5% of Indian population.. Sikhs 2% Muslims 15% and Parsis just no 100,000..... I think there are dispropotionate no. of Punjabis and Parsis.. Muslims are there in propotionate numbers...

So Muslims in the top are well represented.. Muslims do not have a middle class.. either they are very rich or they are very poor...

and yet you feel that our cultures could have blended together ..180 million people think otherwise.........You must be right :rofl::rofl:

I think Indian Muslims are very happy with their country.. It would be wrong of you and me to judge their patriotism... I would kill a Pakistani Sikh for the Sake of an Indian Muslim w/o hesitation... and as for Pakistani Muslims they got what they wanted a land where Muslims are the main power...

I think the replies under need not to be answered hypocritical Bull ****...

As you wish..

Pakistan will go its way and dont come in the way...
For India its time to Sit and Watch

I am only concerned that you go forward and not jump over the fence..
I have said before and shall say it again.. If you guys do well economically we will do well economically.. we want you to do well not because we have any great love for your nation but it is in our self interest...

Pakistan is not as Islamist as mentioned in your stupid comments...

Pakistan is an Islamic Republic and whether you admit or not.. Minorities are pretty much under-represented...

People like you have been saying things like that since it came into being in 1947... Look what happen to those people :flame:

I think India has always done better than Pakistan.. hence those people are still well and truly proved correct... Having Muslims in power for Muslim interests is not always correct.. Look at Bangladesh's creation and present Pakistani situation ... whereas in India.. the PM is a Sikh, The most powerful person an Italian, the Planning commission head a Sikh as well.. the nation is doing wonderfully well....

Pakistan is still Standing and will get more developed and powerful and stabalized in the come days

I hope so.. so that we don't have jitters and increased defence spending putting a brake on our stock market's bull run and fantastic growth.. :enjoy:

Arogant Indian .......

Just make everybody believe you are secular State... No one other than Hindus have most of the rights in India, Muslims are hard pressed and the oppressed just go back dude and check your statistics how many Indians have reached key positions in the administrative services,how many made it to the top in military,what was the statistics of educated muslims who inspite of highly qualified were never given good jobs and even if they got any were oppressed,Secularism was always a word dude to portray before the world.The Minorities were always oppressed how can u explain,1982 Sikh Massacres,Babri aftermaths,the killings and rape of christians in gujarat and MP and Orissa,The Hindu Brahmin lobby in the administrative Selection process will continue this.Got a suggestion for you Get your facts Right.

Arogant Indian .......

Humbla Pakistani

Just make everybody believe you are secular State...

India is not perfect.. even Islamic republics have Sunni-Shia fights..
I am not here to convince you that Pakistan's creation or Jinnah was wrong...
but at the same time your perception of India is wrong..

No one other than Hindus have most of the rights in India,

which Hindus?? there are a million hindu sects!!!

Muslims are hard pressed and the oppressed

Ask Salim, He is an Indian Muslim I think... I think you are the guy who doesn't read academic stuff..

just go back dude and check your statistics how many Indians have reached key positions in the administrative services,

Zakir Hussain, Kalam were the presidents.. there are 51 Muslim MP's etc.

how many made it to the top in military,

that depends on how many join the army LOL..
Out of the last 5... 4 were Punjabis...
of all time --> 1 Parsi .. 1 christian .. 1 Sikh .. 7 Punjabis.. 1 kashmiri.. 1 rajput.. 2 bengalis .. 1 joshi/brahmin ... 8 south Indians

what was the statistics of educated muslims who inspite of highly qualified were never given good jobs and even if they got any were oppressed,

Dude Muslims and Dalits have massive quotas.. it is people of Higher caste that are denied opportunities in Govt and Education.. :hitwall: :hitwall:

Secularism was always a word dude to portray before the world.

We are not beggars we don't need world aid to survive.. therefore what is the use??

The Minorities were always oppressed how can u explain,1982 Sikh Massacres,

it was 1984.. most people though forget less than a 1000 Sikhs were killed and in response 50000+ Hindus were killed in Punjab.. that was an equally despicable massacre..

Babri aftermaths,

Blot on India.. absolutely wrong...

the killings and rape of christians in gujarat and MP and Orissa,

The Hindu Brahmin lobby in the administrative Selection process will continue this.

What lobby... dude everyone is corrupt... :rofl: paisa fenko tamasha dekho

Got a suggestion for you Get your facts Right.

Need not to Quote your Post if People read it .....

what?

Only One word for You ...

LIAR

What lies??
There are no lies.. it is only misrepresentation..
If you think India is unsecular and I think it is secular.. and we both call each other liar.. means we are misrepresenting true info from our POV..
so from your POV if I am a Liar.. Rabh Rakha...

BTW as I posted in the previous thread..
India is not advocating nor going to invade pakistan so stop your tirade against Hinduism and India...
if you believe Pakistan and Islam are the best then portray their lofty ideals and achievements
you don't have to show India and Hinduism in a bad light to make Islam and Pakistan appear great
It makes others think you are inferior or complexed or insecure..

what?

What lies??
There are no lies.. it is only misrepresentation..
If you think India is unsecular and I think it is secular.. and we both call each other liar.. means we are misrepresenting true info from our POV..
so from your POV if I am a Liar.. Rabh Rakha...

BTW as I posted in the previous thread..
India is not advocating nor going to invade pakistan so stop your tirade against Hinduism and India...
if you believe Pakistan and Islam are the best then portray their lofty ideals and achievements
you don't have to show India and Hinduism in a bad light to make Islam and Pakistan appear great
It makes others think you are inferior or complexed or insecure..

Insecured ..........:rofl:, Complexed.....:rofl:

Dude one think is for sure that you lied a lot in last post since i have lots of Indian Friends muslims and Non muslim and the Discrimination is there whether you want to admit it or not ...

Secondly...... the thread was for US military Strike... So if India hints to be a part of It then you know we like to die in the name of GOD but take alot of Hindus with us ...... Moral is just sit tight and watch donot even blink or be ready to die with us....

Peace..

Insecured ..........:rofl:, Complexed.....:rofl:

yes.. to me it appears..

Dude one think is for sure that you lied a lot in last post

since i have lots of Indian Friends muslims and Non muslim and the Discrimination is there whether you want to admit it or not ...

With such attitude I don't think so you have many Indian friends..
au contraire.. and no Indian will talk **** about his own country...
I have a few Pakistani friends... they never criticised their country but only Mushy when he declared emergency..

Secondly...... the thread was for US military Strike...

read it 3 times...

So if India hints to be a part of It

do you have a source..
read the thread title there is a source for that...

then you know we like to die in the name of GOD but take alot of Hindus with us ......

good... US is gonna attack you and you can't fight them.. so pick on the one closest to.. were you saying something about fighting and dying honourably??
Dude in 1 word this action is UnIslamic...

If you base your response on a nonsensical specultion Best of Luck.. why don't you think of attacking teh people after your nukes..

Agnostic_Muslim explained it so well..

Moral is just sit tight and watch donot even blink or be ready to die with us....Peace..

Ironically that a man of a religion of peace.. who wants to die honourably.. wants to kill Indians when US attacks them.. and then says be prepared to die and wishes peace... :hitwall::hitwall:

Yeah but I am not going to shoot the guy who looks like me!!!
See nobody knows what the state Pakistani nukes are in.. I don't see alarm bells ringing in India.. to suggest otherwise.. Even Bush said something to the effect that he has given 100mn$ of aid/equipment to secure Pakistani nukes..

He still is showing confidence in your nukes and CnC...
I don't know if Pakistan has declared no-first strike policy..

anyways an operation to retrieve nukes either by full fledged invasion or otherwise is gonna happen.. they will secure nukes not by force.. there are other ways...

Can you be a bit more coherent and expound upon your answers please? It feels like you are responding just for the sake of getting in the last word, not with any substantive arguments. Specifically, what are these "other ways"?

Analogies only go so far - we are using the one of a group of people mugging you, and using a gun to scare them off (obviously they are only going to be scared if they think that you will shoot them - whether you mean to or not is inconsequential) - to ward off any forcible nuke securing, our "gun threat" is a potential nuclear war with India - why? because we cannot reach the US, and the whole idea of "securing nukes" is to prevent nuclear war, therefore the threat to start one with a country that the US has a lot of interests in, and one that will retaliate, should be sufficient deterrent, since any attempt to secure nukes to prevent a nuclear nightmare would cause the nuclear nightmare to come true.

Please read the article of the WSJ on Pakistan's Nuclear program (if you haven't already). The US assistance was peanuts - basically some personnel training, and basic equipment. The controls are completely Pakistani, including the indigenous PAL's, which a lot of "experts" believed that Pakistan didn't even have since the US refused to share the technology with us.

Here is the link to the WSJ article:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/wmd-missiles/8529-pakistans-nuclear-controls.html#post118186

I mean of course.. but India is not gonna launch a nuke right in the heart of karachi..

Attack UAE.. they have less Muslims then us....
I don't think India will allow their airspace or bases to allow attacks into Pakistan.,, if past is a precedent then you can see that too...

Have you heard of India engaging in this fool hardy endeavour??

Once again, what you say and what your government will do are two different things, and excuse us for not simply taking Aryan's word that India will not attack so and so.

And what do you mean by "past is a precedent"? If past is a precedent then India is the only country that we have had wars with - now your arguments are becoming simply absurd.

The UAE is a friendly nation - there is no need to talk about nuking them since it will vitiate the relationship. With India though there is nothing to lose, plus their ability to retaliate with nukes raises the specter of a "nuclear war"

I do not see any land based attempt at "securing nukes" taking place without Indian cooperation. It just would not be feasible. The only thing the US can accomplish on its own is an aerial assault.

LET , me assured every one, that pakistan is a responsible country and will remain responsible.

the, intended USAs strike on pakistan is basicly a novel or a story which was a , mostly sweetly and daily seen dream of CIA.

by the way it would be a disater, if that actuly gona happen i can gurantee that there would be world war 111.

which means frist strike will be ! in effect not only for

pakistan but also for many of USAs opponents.

PUTIN already is looking for a prposed misssile defence shield?

We are discussing a very serious matter and should remain on topic. We have so far been discussing US strike on Pakistan’s nuclear facilities. What we have not discussed is what kind of response if any shall be from Pakistan’s side.
Also we have not discussed Pakistan’s defenses and are they capable of defending against such an attack.
Comments along these lines are welcome.

Proud to be pakistani,

Hi--how are you today---you need to read between the lines. The number 40 is just an assumptive number and not the actual number. It could be 140.

You are also getting very combative in your posts---there is no reason for that---a good begining would be to write and post your thinking and analysis so that we can have a thought provoking discussion instead of you taking a piggy back on somebody else's article.

There is a member H KHAN on our sister defnce info forum---you remind me of him---the only thing that guy could do was to critisize everyone. He never had any thing original to say---always posted articles from other web-sites and badgered everyone that he didnot like.

I am not saying that you are totally like him---but you are seemingly headed that way.

Musharraf admitted in his book and it also came out lately that pakistan didnot have any legitimate delivery system for its nukes even by 2002. Any nukes that would have been launched would have been either buried in the ground or from the flat bed of a truck.

Back
Top Bottom