What's new

US might train Iraq’s forces in Jordan or Iraq

What I wanted to you read was what I mentioned in my first two posts. You seem to be focused on one issue. I don't care if the Iraqi government considers itself pro or anti US, their actions prove they are a different side of the same coin when it comes to US policy.

Syria is a whole other situation that was initiated not by these armed group. If someone listened to you they'd never see an end. You're clearly into this thing that protects regimes through the same methods used to suppress opposition. Make it clear to me, are you with US and Western policy or do you as an Muslim Arab want freedom and self determination in your home nations? Or are you the guy that will keep telling us we need to fight terrorists?

Yes, terrorism is used for that.
Is your question regarding Iraq or other states ?

In Iraq’s case theres terrorism, or are you telling me the gov uses them as a reason to be protected ?
I don’t know what your trying to say anyway , this thread is just about ISIS.

And I watched the video, the guy is informed and doesn't seem brainwashed. He seemed sort of sad near the end and made a difficult decision. I'm not sure if he targeted government forces or what. But, he's informed and is right about the local government.
Probably targeted a police checkpoint and killed civilian bystanders that were waiting to pass that checkpoint.

Back
Top Bottom