What's new

US 'may ease' export restrictions against Myanmar and Vietnam

You are good at pencil drawing some dashed lines onto map ... just do it if you want.

Thanks for pushing the USA and Japan, Korea, ASEAN, Australia closer to us ...
Indeed a cheap alliance, cost some old equipments. Even lower than Sino-Russia alliance, at least they held military drill each year.

Before build a Mig-21, build wind tunnel first.

There're a few of countries still using Mig21 and copy of its kind ... China and Vietnam are the names !!!
India stopped using Mig 21

There're a few of countries still using Mig21 and copy of its kind ... China and Vietnam are the names !!!
India stopped using Mig 21
Let me tell the truth, Iran can produce light fighters and MBT, even N.Korea can produce their tank and rocket. China had close J-7 produce line last year, rest J-7 in PLAAF will retire later. Last decades, China sold hundreds of J-7 to foreign (South-Asia,Africa,Mid-East) and earned $.

You Chinese people, listen up. Vietnam is going to be number one in the pacific region . No use trying to stop their achievements. In one decade, they will import more foreign weapons than India . You guys will be sorry. Japan and Vietnam unite to fight the evil China!

Let me tell the truth, Iran can produce light fighters and MBT, even N.Korea can produce their tank and rocket. China had close J-7 produce line last year, rest J-7 in PLAAF will retire later. Last time, China sold hundreds of J-7 to foreign and earned $.

You should sell them to the recycler and keep our environment clean ...
Iran and N. Korea and China was considered dangerous countries to the world ... while Vietnam isn't

Officially, Vietnam is still friendly with China .. with naval joint-patrol and visit to each other harbor ... Don't let us go, China !!!

You Chinese people, listen up. Vietnam is going to be number one in the pacific region . No use trying to stop their achievements. In one decade, they will import more foreign weapons than India . You guys will be sorry. Japan and Vietnam unite to fight the evil China!

Your saying too nonsense ... Everyone know Vietnam never intend to be no1 or as 1979 China saying ,, little emperor

Low efficiency has a big dream. Sorry, i didn't see any achievement yet.

Before import more foreign weapons than India, i think Vietnam need huge income bigger than India. Without strong financial support, where the money to purchase high cost hi-tech weapons? Get for free from U.S and Japan, POSSIBLE ?

You should sell them to the recycler and keep our environment clean ...
Iran and N. Korea and China was considered dangerous countries to the world ... while Vietnam isn't

Officially, Vietnam is still friendly with China .. with naval joint-patrol and visit to each other harbor ... Don't let us go, China !!!

Your saying too nonsense ... Everyone know Vietnam never intend to be no1 or as 1979 China saying ,, little emperor
But a japan-Vietnam alliance can make you guys #1 or 2.

Low efficiency has a big dream. Sorry, i didn't see any achievement yet.

Before import more foreign weapons than India, i think Vietnam need huge income bigger than India. Without strong financial support, where the money to purchase high cost hi-tech weapons? Get for free from U.S and Japan, POSSIBLE ?

Let study about Vietnam War. in order to balance a North Vietnam funded by China and USSR, ... USA funded 10 times bigger to create the South Vietnam could stay for 3 decades ...

But a japan-Vietnam alliance can make you guys #1 or 2.

We are friend to the world, you know ... Other countries same ...

Saigon 1967

kienthuc-saigon-1967-08.jpg

838-saigon-TonSonNhut.jpg

kienthuc-saigon-1967-01_vbmw.jpg

Last edited:
We are more welcome to have our allied defence ...
You worry about attack allied nations, don't you ?

Why would i be worried? Vietcongs are the ones here to brag about kicking China's butt. But right now all you can do is deluding yourself with these countries helping Vietnam. I guess you admit your jungle is no match against China then?

Again South Korea ain't gonna help VN, i don't know why Australia would wanna do that either. But keep dreaming how the world will come to the rescue cause this jungle is helpless.

Let study about Vietnam War. in order to balance a North Vietnam funded by China and USSR, ... USA funded 10 times bigger to create the South Vietnam could stay for 3 decades ...
Sorry buddy, u missing the opportunity last 1980s Cold War. One communist country has made the West troubled, for West World no need two. Specially Russia also a problem for them.

In the South China Sea dispute, U.S chose Philippine not Vietnam.

VN should keep staying friendly and China will do the same.

VN should keep staying friendly and China will do the same.

That words are for you. We are small country, we have no choice

Sorry buddy, u missing the opportunity last 1980s Cold War. One communist country has made the West troubled, for West World no need two. Specially Russia also a problem for them.

In the South China Sea dispute, U.S chose Philippine not Vietnam.

Yeah .. conglat our friend Phil ... ( you should track Secretary Panetta route to Cam Ranh Bay and see that Vietnam choose not to allied with this country against another country )

Why are those words for me? You are the one who was yelling, CHINA DON'T LET US GO

You don't know that China movements threaten the region security ?
China keep posting they put huge money on military development all for offensive purpose ...
China killed our men, shoot our boats ... while Japan, USA, Korea, India, give us patrol boats ... training our coastguard personnel ...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom