What's new

US losing patience with Pakistan, says Panetta

Tell that to the Pakistani terrorists who have been terminated by American drones.. Its Panetta behind every single hellfire missile that explodes on Pakistani soil, killing Pakistani terrorists.. Ok.. Now how funny does he look??

Buddy those are A-Rab terrorists. You haven't experienced the wrath of S2 directorate! Do you think any one of these sports a beard or has greasy hair? These will be let loose, once gloves are off. Pray, my dear friend that the day does not come, if it does then the profile of terrorist in your brain is the last thing you'll come across. Probably, you'll meet a Hebrew speaking guy saying שלום, toasting red wine and kaboom, your backyard will be on fire. :D

Buddy those are A-Rab terrorists. You haven't experienced the wrath of S2 directorate! Do you think any one of these sports a beard or has greasy hair? These will be let loose, once gloves are off. Pray, my dear friend that the day does not come, if it does then the profile of terrorist in your brain is the last thing you'll come across. Probably, you'll meet a Hebrew speaking guy, toasting red wine and kaboom, your backyard will be on fire. :D
I don't think you guys are capable of doing anything else...no wonder your state has a reputation read in the same sentence as terrorists are...

I don't think you guys are capable of doing anything else...no wonder your state has a reputation read in the same sentence as terrorists are...
Nops not true. It shows the extent of our restraint and depth of our patience. Try to understand the difference: Being bombed daily, yet, gracefully showing restraint :D Now chop chop to your little hole.

Underestimate our audacity at your own peril. (c)

When you are proud of supporting terrorism then there is nothin more shameful....

anyone posting facts and intelligent enough are considered psyops?
Wherein my comments does it say that I support terrorism? It's your puny brain sensationalizing :)
Now let me put it in simple words for your deficient grey matter : When push comes to shove, we will not go down without a fight. A response that will be least expected of us.

BTW, I am the least //Anti any nation// person you'll ever come across (excluding A-Rab's, them I can't stand)

''narcissism'' at its peak

Pentagon has been deluded into believing they're the ones with a master plan; they've been lying to themselves and to their public and they've been doing it for much of the past several decades....They've started believing their own lies and deception

let history judge

it isn't Pakistan that is bombing countries on false grounds and arming rebel groups left right and center. You are simply a victim of your own soft emotion and perception management :meeting:

Wherein my comments does it say that I support terrorism? It's your puny brain sensationalizing :)
Now let me put it in simple words for you limited grey matter : When push comes to shove, we will not go down without a fight. A response that will be least expected of us.
yeah what you said is not difficult to understand... Your second statement is not new, any patriot will do that, nothin exceptional.

let history judge

it isn't Pakistan that is bombing countries on false grounds and arming rebel groups left right and center.

Your 1st assertion is due to lack of capability and not due to lack of intent.. The second one is a plain white lie...

yeah what you said is not difficult to understand... Your second statement is not new, any patriot will do that, nothin exceptional.
So, do we have a white flag? :) I'll offer mine first :D

Looks like you just came out of a cinema hall after watching Agent Vinod :rofl:
Well, I haven't watched a movie for a decade or so. If you can't comprehend it, means we are doing just fine. Now shooo shooo back.

Your 1st assertion is due to lack of capability and not due to lack of intent..

capability is irrelevant....the nameless faceless Afghans the americans/NATO are engaged with always been armed regardless; you give us too much credit!

the anti-soviet jihad of course wouldnt be entirely possible without Saudi, British and American largesse....the weapons didnt go nowhere and they certainly didnt fall from the blue clear skies above

The second one is a plain white lie...

or so you'd like to think

hmmm, we are not fighting and I pray we don't in the future...
I am a pacifist, dedicated to the teachings of Gautama Budha and that of non-corrupted, sect-less Islam. However, that does not mean I don't love my geographical country to bits :)

capability is irrelevant....the nameless faceless Afghans the americans/NATO are engaged with always been armed regardless; you give us too much credit!

the anti-soviet jihad of course wouldnt be entirely possible without Saudi, British and American largesse....the weapons didnt go nowhere and they certainly didnt fall from the blue clear skies above
Yeah the weapons did not fall from sky, but those who wielded them were your countries creation. Why create them for your benefit and blame the others?

or so you'd like to think[/QUOTE]

When you are proud of supporting terrorism then there is nothin more shameful....

anyone posting facts and intelligent enough are considered psyops?
Have you heard of the joke with the Gold Fish and the Japanese scientist? :D

And you guys are still negotiating with them for opening NATO supply routes.. Kind of stupid.. Dont you think?
India and Pakistan are also 'negotiating' on a normalization of ties, despite all the bad blood between us, as are Russia and Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom