What's new

US-Iran clinch interim nuclear deal: Blow to Israel and Saudi Arabia; relief for India

What is general iranian view on "Nation Pakistan" ???

We like to be friendly and be neutral in India-Pakistan rivalry, and not take sides.
Actually, because Iran maintains a good relations with both, it could be a good mediator should any conflict or dispute arise.

We like to be friendly and be neutral in India-Pakistan rivalry, and not take sides.
Actually, because Iran maintains a good relations with both, it could be a good mediator should any conflict or dispute arise.
I am not asking with that intention.
Just Iran-Pakistan relation with No indian dimension. And more of a general opinion than official stance. Although either or both would work.

I am not asking with that intention.
Just Iran-Pakistan relation with No indian dimention.

We have ok relations. Could be better, I guess. Lot of pressure from Saudis and Americans on Pakistan not to pursue the pipeline, which we have already built on our side, which irks us a little.

We have ok relations. Could be better, I guess. Lot of pressure from Saudis and Americans on Pakistan not to pursue the pipeline, which we have already built on our side, which irks us a little.
I was little confused due to mixed opinion of Pak members aboutIran here on PDF. Although I have never visited Iran or Pak. Thanks

I was little confused due to mixed opinion of Pak members aboutIran here on PDF. Although I have never visited Iran or Pak. Thanks

You should visit Iran. Iran is a very safe and stable country, which one might not have thought given all the negative publicity.
Its a beautiful country, with awesome mountains :)

naturea-damavand.jpg

Should Iran=Pakistan=India pipeline be initiated now????
No. It shouldn't. I really dont beleive India and Pak are capable of doing peaceful business for long. And I dont think this change Iran's stance on the protection of pipe in Pak. So nothings changed.
You should visit Iran. Iran is a very safe and stable country, which one might not have thought given all the negative publicity.

naturea-damavand.jpg

yes I know. And I heard alot about Iranian food too ;)
I didn't mean I don't want to but I couldn't. May be in next few years after completing existing plans.

naturea-damavand.jpg

Iran has always been a beautiful country, especially in the North.

About the underlined part; Iran has not been unsafe for foreigners, more so for Indians. Iranians are very hospitable people. I consider them to be the most hospitable people that I have ever met( and I've travelled most of the world). And I say that most about the people that I met otside Teheran and who could not even communicate with me in English.
Can't say that about some other camel-driving countries in the region. Who are still trying to comprehend what civilisation means.

Iran has always been a beautiful country, especially in the North.

About the underlined part; Iran has not been unsafe for foreigners, more so for Indians. Iranians are very hospitable people. I consider them to be the most hospitable people that I have ever met( and I've travelled most of the world). And I say that most about the people that I met otside Teheran and who could not even communicate with me in English.
Can't say that about some other camel-driving countries in the region. Who are still trying to comprehend what civilisation means.

Yeah Iranians are very accomodating and friendly people. Its an essential part of Iranian culture. We love when other people come and visit :)

I would personally also like to visit India one day. Iran and India share an ancient and deep-rooted cultural bond. After all, we are cousins. lol

Yeah Iranians are very accomodating and friendly people. Its an essential part of Iranian culture. We love when other people come and visit :)

I would personally also like to visit India one day. Iran and India share an ancient and deep-rooted cultural bond. After all, we are cousins. lol

About the first part; I can personally vouch for it. Just wandering about in a small village on a hot summer's day near Khorramshahr many years ago. An old lady invited me in to the compound of her house; made me sit down, gave me a glass of water and some dried fruits. She could not speak with me, but her smile spoke more eloquently than any words could. A little distance away some small children (maybe her grannd-children) stopped playing to look at me and looked with friendly curiosity and smiled shyly. I can remember that to this moment!

Of course you should come to India. I had Iranian fellow students in India years ago. One of them introduced me to the greater delights of Indian Classical Music. He was learning to play the Sitar (Sehtar) in India.

Iran gave us many things that we treasure as part of Indian Culture to this day. From the Taraana in Indian Music to the Jalaibi (Zulbia) in Indian Cuisine. Do come and enjoy yourself in India.

Our relationship is not only about Oil!

naturea-damavand.jpg

Just say a thing I don't know reason to hate Israel and Zeus anyway. In morden world hate any one on bases of the colour, cast, religion, country is really unacceptable. Let us be global civilians.

Just say a thing I don't know reason to hate Israel and Zeus anyway. In morden world hate any one on bases of the colour, cast, religion, country is really unacceptable. Let us be global civilians.

I dont hate Israel or Jews. We have 20.000 Jews in Iran and they live in peace and are protected by the state and constitution.
The problem Iran has with Israel is political. Its also a strategic issue.
Look at the reaction from Netanyahu, who tried to derail this deal. Even publically attacked it and therefore also attacked US administration indirectly.
Whole world wanted this deal, yet Israel was the only one who was intransigent and later said they are not bound by this deal. Now tell me which country is the problem. :)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom