What's new

US imposes restrictions on PIA

Manchester is in UK.

So basically UK has decided for it.

Nothing similar reported in US.

Lets change the gears and start the blames on UK.

Let me start.. "down down queen".:taz:

Is it just the UK that has raised this requirement?
Or is it going to be done in the UK stop-over at the behest of the US?

Both have slightly different but equally troublesome implications.

And do any other European nations intend to climb on this band-wagon?

:lol: the difference is they are a developed country.

They are more than a developed country; they are the reigning hyper-power. Pakistan can't even dream of taking them on in the battlefield, so this is the only realistic option. This forces NATO to deal with Putin for their deliveries, which is a nightmare for them.

It's like this: if you can't stop a lion, at least you can block the way and force him to go through bear country.

They are more than a developed country; they are the reigning hyper-power. Pakistan can't even dream of taking them on in the battlefield, so this is the only realistic option. This forces NATO to deal with Putin for their deliveries, which is a nightmare for them.

It's like this: if you can't stop a lion, at least you can block the way and force him to go through bear country.

there are bigger repercussions for pakistan also...and being a weaker country with a fragile economy.

I hope some friends of yours help you out.

Good - Now Pakistan must order the through checking of all Afghan-Trade shipments at
1) Karachi Port
2) Before entering Baluchistan
3) At Pak-Afg Border

I don't know what yankees would be able to find from passengers language - which is already being checked 2/3 time at Pakistani Airports, but i am sure Afghan-Trade route is being used to arm terrorists and maybe to deliver NATO stuff, further more they must pay all duties & transit rates must be revised to bring them according to international norms.

Utmost you will find bourbon / Jack Daniels whiskey , medical supplies ,unadulterated fuel and some perishable food items.

Or if you are so lucky you could find some playboy magazines.

Both have slightly different but equally troublesome implications.

And do any other European nations intend to climb on this band-wagon?

Stop over. The news says.

UK is a US puppy anyway.

UK has nothing to do with it (As all flights would normally go through security checks in UK if UK is the destination) .Basically US Want double checking of every US bound flight from Pakistan.
. According to the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) after April 22 prior to arriving in the US

Utmost you will find bourbon / Jack Daniels whiskey , medical supplies ,unadulterated fuel and some perishable food items.

Or if you are so lucky you could find some playboy magazines.

TTP & BLA is not attacking with whiskey bottles or tomatoes & potatoes :azn:

Anyway - No need to trust on these containers and let them go unchecked, Pakistani govt. must give priority to national security rather than whisky or playboy for yankees or brotherhood with district of kabul

TTP & BLA is not attacking with whiskey bottles or tomatoes & potatoes :azn:

Anyway - No need to trust on these containers and let them go unchecked, Pakistani govt. must give priority to national security rather than whisky or playboy for yankees or brotherhood with district of kabul

The way they attack makes ppl wonder they are high.

Back to topic.. the stop over time will now get increased to 6 hrs from 1.5 hrs and PIA will have to bear more expenses of parking, passenger’s meal and other expenditures.

This would scare away passengers as the PIA will have to increase the rates.

So PIA will be on the verge of bankruptcy shortly.

yar ho jaye bank-currupt.. abto dil karta hai kuch ho jaye ye hawa me latke adhe zinda adhe mare institutions to sans rok rahe hain. Death is also a blessing for a somebody who has lived un-necessarily long on ICU under artificial oxygen supply.

^^ i would say we offer you other side of an event

on topic > i believe there must be a valid reason behind this move

its because of pampers....

search

On a brighter note.... another readymade excuse for PIA bigwigs. Now they can claim reason for PIA's downfall is due to biased international restrictions..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom