What's new

US Hands it to Indian Cry Babies

Oh man, Pakistan’s own NSA was saying that they weren’t informed of the incident for 2 days

So their response to a first strike weapon landing deep in their territory was entirely organic

What a moronic admission

Pakistanis have botched their response to this SO badly it’s unbelievable. They went ahead and put the PAF account on record- we didn’t intercept, we don’t know what happened. Now your own NSA was saying they had no communications

They could’ve shut up, been silent for 2 days and pressured the Indian side to make a public statement and then said we were told about this that’s why we watched the entire sequence but stood down our AD

Even if it was a human error, BrahMos successfully managed to penetrate deep into the territory of 🇵🇰, key point is we have demonstrated HQ9 (🇨🇳)or none of your ADS can intercept the high speed projectile, so the objective is clear and louder
Nuclear capable missile of No.1 enemy was loitering in their air space for 5 minutes crossing high value strategic locations and dense population centers and hit Miyan Channu.... and they were only enjoying tracking its path without counter measures.... Do we even need to argue???

To me it was purposeful experiment..... and about his overstatement like we gifted them Brahmos it was a calculated move... Engine got totally destroyed, seeker got totally destroyed... about metal its information avail all over internet.... so there is nothing to worry...... unless and until China gives them something in the class of Brahmos we will always have edge in this field....

And it indicates the deadly and contentious incident – in which at least 20 Indian and 35 Chinese troops died, and reportedly a handful on each side were captured and subsequently released. "It does the very opposite of what China wanted," the source says. "This is not a victory for China's military"
India in fact was very quick to accept casualties.... It took months for China to accept 5 a fabricated no by China to accept casualties....

So when a civillian air liner is in the line of fire of a cruise missile, we should just fire and let all those people on board the aircraft be at an extreme risk of losing their life? How stupid are you? We have your brahmos now, thank you very much. We tracked it, we readied our Baburs to launch at you. You got scared saying it was a misfire. Nuclear war averted.

You have proved yourself to be a bigger fool than I thought you were. Why do you think after 27th of Feb, Pakistan closed its air space? It knew war was right there. That it could happen at any minute. It closed its air space so civilians won't be drawn into the cross fire and also to get a clear picture of the skies.

God you are so dumb. Hurr durr, muh brahmos not shot down so must mean they can't shoot it down. No you dimwit. It's in our possession now. You ultimately gave us your super duper wonder weapon which you love to go on about.
Why then you were waiting to retaliate with your Babur.... Why did you wait for India to regret on the incident after 2 days..... About having a completely destroyed missile in hand and to make something out of it sorry you are not that advanced country..... fact is you were not able to intercept it let alone shooting it down.....

Nuclear capable missile of No.1 enemy was loitering in their air space for 5 minutes crossing high value strategic locations and dense population centers and hit Miyan Channu.... and they were only enjoying tracking its path without counter measures.... Do we even need to argue???

To me it was purposeful experiment..... and about his overstatement like we gifted them Brahmos it was a calculated move... Engine got totally destroyed, seeker got totally destroyed... about metal its information avail all over internet.... so there is nothing to worry...... unless and until China gives them something in the class of Brahmos we will always have edge in this field....

India in fact was very quick to accept casualties.... It took months for China to accept 5 a fabricated no by China to accept casualties....
Please for everything good in this world, keep thinking like that. I beg of you. Keep. Thinking. Like. That.

Please for everything good in this world, keep thinking like that. I beg of you. Keep. Thinking. Like. That.
Okay fine... then coming back to topic USA has just given Pak a support equipment and India like any other country posses a right to protest... nothing like cry baby.... in worst situation we have Brahmos to take care of this threat.....

Why then you were waiting to retaliate with your Babur.... Why did you wait for India to regret on the incident after 2 days..... About having a completely destroyed missile in hand and to make something out of it sorry you are not that advanced country..... fact is you were not able to intercept it let alone shooting it down.....
We weren't waiting. The baburs were ready to launch. They had their targets. All they needed was the go ahead. It never came as you issued your 'reason' as to what happened.

It's the same thing with 27th of Feb. You threatened to attack Pakistan with your missiles. We said okay, and readied our Shaheens for launch. Why didn't you launch your missiles that day? You waited for Pakistan to return the POW. You didn't launch.

Missile can and will be intercepted. It's pretty simple if you look at it, although I don't really expect much from you or that lava820/punch2000/avenuepark57 clone.

Okay fine... then coming back to topic USA has just given Pak a support equipment and India like any other country posses a right to protest... nothing like cry baby.... in worst situation we have Brahmos to take care of this threat.....
Back on topic, wrt the f16 and Indian lobbying, it evidently didn't work this time as Pakistan is getting the 450m package.

In a worst situation you have your brahmos, we have our RAAD. Good luck with that Cruise missile 👍

We weren't waiting. The baburs were ready to launch. They had their targets. All they needed was the go ahead. It never came as you issued your 'reason' as to what happened.

It's the same thing with 27th of Feb. You threatened to attack Pakistan with your missiles. We said okay, and readied our Shaheens for launch. Why didn't you launch your missiles that day? You waited for Pakistan to return the POW. You didn't launch.

Missile can and will be intercepted. It's pretty simple if you look at it, although I don't really expect much from you or that lava820/punch2000/avenuepark57 clone.

Back on topic, wrt the f16 and Indian lobbying, it evidently didn't work this time as Pakistan is getting the 450m package.

In a worst situation you have your brahmos, we have our RAAD. Good luck with that Cruise missile 👍
There was no Baburs ready to launch.... No country will wait for 48 hours to retaliate in this situation..... for 27th Feb please it was just like throwing stone on the window and running away..... When BRAHMOS got involved then PAIR KAPKAPANE LAGE AUR MASTHE PE PASEENE CHUT GAYE.... so its okay you got 450 millions package.... India is just doing what any country will do.... there is nothing like a cry baby......

There was no Baburs ready to launch.... No country will wait for 48 hours to retaliate in this situation..... for 27th Feb please it was just like throwing stone on the window and running away..... When BRAHMOS got involved then PAIR KAPKAPANE LAGE AUR MASTHE PE PASEENE CHUT GAYE.... so its okay you got 450 millions package.... India is just doing what any country will do.... there is nothing like a cry baby......
Why do you downplay Feb 27th so much? It wasn't just a skirmish. It was so much more. It proved that the raptor of the east was a myth. That IAF had superiority over the PAF ie a myth. That the PAF can't do anything is a myth. Alongside that it showed what would happen if you dared to escalate, through the downing of your jets. It showed how much confusion and how abysmal the Indian command is when under pressure or in such a scenario. We saw that with the downing of your mil mi17. You threatened Pakistan with ballistic and cruise missiles. We readied our own. You did NOTHING until the pow was returned. And you have the gall to talk about Pakistan doing 'nothing' wrt to mian channu.

All the mian channu incident did was give us access to your brahmos and allowed us to track and learn about how to counter it easier in the future. There is no victory here.

Mr. Blinken is honest and upfront when he says that America's defense partnership with Pakistan is for the fight against terrorists. It is meant to secure Pakistan's cooperation for America's 'over the horizon' operations in Afghanistan. The US still considers Taliban (and affiliated groups) in Afghanistan as terrorists outfits; these are the only terrorist groups that the US cares to fight in the region :triniti:

Why do you downplay Feb 27th so much? It wasn't just a skirmish. It was so much more. It proved that the raptor of the east was a myth. That IAF had superiority over the PAF ie a myth. That the PAF can't do anything is a myth. Alongside that it showed what would happen if you dared to escalate, through the downing of your jets. It showed how much confusion and how abysmal the Indian command is when under pressure or in such a scenario. We saw that with the downing of your mil mi17. You threatened Pakistan with ballistic and cruise missiles. We readied our own. You did NOTHING until the pow was returned. And you have the gall to talk about Pakistan doing 'nothing' wrt to mian channu.

All the mian channu incident did was give us access to your brahmos and allowed us to track and learn about how to counter it easier in the future. There is no victory here.
I am not downplaying anything…. It was a few minutes skirmish and IAF underestimated PAF response hence they were not ready and were heavily outnumbered…. Only MIG 21 was shot down and its possible as its being an older aircraft cannot handle AMARAM…..

Single few minutes skirmish cannot make you a world war winner nor it can be a yardstick to judge who is better…. PAF may be better than IAF but don’t try to make it out to be something it is not….

Your few minutes victory did not give you any advantage and further you were pressurized to immediately release a pilot or face Brahmos and it worked…. Your own parliament representative acknowledged this not us…..

It made India further determined on Kashmir and cancel article 370 forever….. so there is nothing to boast anything on whatever happened in that 5 to 7 minutes 27 Feb incident….

I am not downplaying anything…. It was a few minutes skirmish and IAF underestimated PAF response hence they were not ready and were heavily outnumbered…. Only MIG 21 was shot down and its possible as its being an older aircraft cannot handle AMARAM…..

Single few minutes skirmish cannot make you a world war winner nor it can be a yardstick to judge who is better…. PAF may be better than IAF but don’t try to make it out to be something it is not….

Your few minutes victory did not give you any advantage and further you were pressurized to immediately release a pilot or face Brahmos and it worked…. Your own parliament representative acknowledged this not us…..

It made India further determined on Kashmir and cancel article 370 forever….. so there is nothing to boast anything on whatever happened in that 5 to 7 minutes 27 Feb incident….
No one was scared of your missile threats. We released the pilot because we ourselves didn't want things to escalate and it was a good message to the world, it shifted the narrative on India itself.

I hear more about this Brahmoose threat from Indians than actual Pakistanis 😹

Last edited:
No one was scared of your missile threats. We released the pilots because we ourselves didn't want things to escalate and it was good message to the world, it shifted the narrative on India itself.

I hear more about this Brahmoose threat from Indians than actual Pakistanis 😹
As long as our pilot was returned unscathed immediately and your own parliament representative revealed the truth I don't have any reason to believe what some random @Bleek on PDF says..... Thank you.....

A few minutes...a few minutes was all it took to prove who owns the skies over Kashmir. Yes you underestimated us heavily. That's a result of your propaganda machine. It fooled you into thinking you are superior. Hence you lost the aerial fight. No it wasn't just a mig 21 that went down. There was a su30mki that went down as well. Don't believe me? Ask your air chief when they showed the amraam fragments whilst tearing up lol.

I mean come on, you Indians gloat about the atlantique incident that happened in 99. You go on and on about it, claiming victory as if you won a war from that downing of that 1 aircraft. I mean if you make a meal out of nothing from that, then allow us to make a 3 course meal out of this. Actually regardless we will make a 3 course meal out of it :D

Pressurised to release the pilot or face brahmos, what an absolute clown. :rofl:

Your missile threat was immediately countered by our missile threat. You did nothing, absolutely nothing after it. You crapped yourself. Simple as.

We returned the POW as goodwill. We did it from a position of strength. Not weakness. And as for the MP....you should really take heed what he said after. He said something along the lines of, Indian media manipulated what I said, and ultimately made a lie to make itself feel good.

A few minutes...a few minutes was all it took to prove who owns the skies over Kashmir. Yes you underestimated us heavily. That's a result of your propaganda machine. It fooled you into thinking you are superior. Hence you lost the aerial fight. No it wasn't just a mig 21 that went down. There was a su30mki that went down as well. Don't believe me? Ask your air chief when they showed the amraam fragments whilst tearing up lol.

I mean come on, you Indians gloat about the atlantique incident that happened in 99. You go on and on about it, claiming victory as if you won a war from that downing of that 1 aircraft. I mean if you make a meal out of nothing from that, then allow us to make a 3 course meal out of this. Actually regardless we will make a 3 course meal out of it :D

Pressurised to release the pilot or face brahmos, what an absolute clown. :rofl:

Your missile threat was immediately countered by our missile threat. You did nothing, absolutely nothing after it. You crapped yourself. Simple as.

We returned the POW as goodwill. We did it from a position of strength. Not weakness. And as for the MP....you should really take heed what he said after. He said something along the lines of, Indian media manipulated what I said, and ultimately made a lie to make itself feel good.
Yes who owns the skies of Kashmir..... Stop over playing one small Ariel skirmish victory by shooting down Mig 21..... If you were owning the skies you would have shown that after 370 article and even after brahmos blackmail..... And till date there is nothing to prove a flanker kill...

And ohh there's absolutely no meaning of him saying that it was Indian media manipulation on what he said..... It was just a make up he was doing after coming under enormous pressure from high authorities..... Listen to his video what is he saying and this is not all any manipulation by Indian media.... And for me now this topic is over

Yes who owns the skies of Kashmir..... Stop over playing one small Ariel skirmish victory by shooting down Mig 21..... If you were owning the skies you would have shown that after 370 article and even after brahmos blackmail..... And till date there is nothing to prove a flanker kill...

And ohh there's absolutely no meaning of him saying that it was Indian media manipulation on what he said..... It was just a make up he was doing after coming under enormous pressure from high authorities..... Listen to his video what is he saying and this is not all any manipulation by Indian media.... And for me now this topic is over

Well you just have to look back at history about who owns the skies.

1965 - 79-114 IAF jets lost, 20 PAF jets lost.

1971 - 71 IAF jets lost and 42 PAF jets lost.

2019 - 2 IAF jets lost, 0 PAF jets lost.

As for the politician...

Enjoy the read.

"In his clarification, Sadiq spoke about how the Indian media has twisted his words. What did he expect when he crossed the line from partisan politics to affairs of the state"

Back
Top Bottom