What's new

US Government vs Congress: Sale of F16s to Pakistan

Of course. Nothing prevents Pakistan from making its own decision on whether to get these jets, and for what price.

Why we are after it then? Like a someone is after her/his crush. -_-
At least I feel embarrassed to see Pakistan wanting these jets no matter what.

That decision on what to get is made in Pakistan. They can explain it better, if they care to.

and US has last chance to decide whether he become true ally and support Pakistan or not... else Pakistan has much power option in the ASIA (Russia and China). In short, America actually help Pakistan with this kind of attitude....

That decision on what to get is made in Pakistan. They can explain it better, if they care to.

Two countries are already in talk with Pakistan about the jets. Of course the decision is made in Pakistan. But we should give them shut up call with canceling the deal. But I don't see it.

Please come out of the emotional bubble. There is no room for it at the international stage. This is a buisness transaction and nothing more. Learn to be pragmatic. Pakistan should do what it feels is best and feasible for this deal.

Silly Indian media. They missed Sartaj Aziz statement today. Time is running out for Americans to keep hold of Pakistan as their so called ally.

Taliban are in Pakistan as we speak to exclusively talk to us about the future of Afghanistan.

Two countries are already in talk with Pakistan about the jets. Of course the decision is made in Pakistan. But we should give them shut up call with canceling the deal. But I don't see it.

I am sure that the decision makers will do what they feel is best.

Of course. Nothing prevents Pakistan from making its own decision on whether to get these jets, and for what price.
the money is puny for nawaz .. thats equal to his one month income

oh sorry its in dollars,.
lol

Sartaj Aziz Already said today.

Pakistan will get Jets from elsewhere if the F-16's Payment/Funding not arranged...

I Seriously wish it doesn't get arranged :D :D
he should be put back to his medicine and sleep
he talks nonsense.. buying F-16s from someone else is only possible if that country is selling it and there is American after sale support available for spare parts

Back
Top Bottom