What's new

US fighter jet downs Syrian plane in Raqqa province

We can all see through your posts. No matter how nicely you word your sentences or your one liner constructs.... Oh oh specially where you label "Saudo American interests" as "Pakistan's interests"........ You are so cute. Wannabe invincible camel.

Haha invincible camel. Thats funny.
Camels are cute though

But do tell where did i support Saudi Arabia? I never knew i was

We have permission from legitimate government of Syria to be there.
Simple
legitimate... lol
The Assad gov... do not exist anymore... it's under protectorat since Putin is in the game..; EVen his own army do not systematically use the syrian flag but the Hezbollah one...
And an army where syrian is not the main force anymore..; but mad eof Ru/Ir forces as commanders and iraqis and lebanese as captains... as for those send to the front... well it's Syrian meat... What an army... Dying for foreigners...

Have FUn...

legitimate... lol
The Assad gov... do not exist anymore... it's under protectorat since Putin is in the game..; EVen his own army do not systematically use the syrian flag but the Hezbollah one...
And an army where syrian is not the main force anymore..; but mad eof Ru/Ir forces as commanders and iraqis and lebanese as captains... as for those send to the front... well it's Syrian meat... What an army... Dying for foreigners...

Have FUn...
IT SEEMS THAT OUR SLAP WAS SO HARD
you lost your brain dude
Take it easy

IT SEEMS THAT OUR SLAP WAS SO HARD
you lost your brain dude
Take it easy
Why CAPS ??
It's like you are screaming... I should be the one to ask if you lost your brain :)

Anyway... keep the illuminati theory of yours in your Iranian thread... at least there you get yourself an audiance... and your trolling is safe from being sanctioned...thx to your high ups support..; :)

Have Fun and Bye...
Do not quote me...well even if you do... I'm out... I let you alone anyway.

Best regards.

Both Erdo and Fetto were buddy for years before 2010 ....

and why you can't think other way ... from my point of view both of them are not good persons and both of them have wrong policies ... if person X is bad then that doesn't mean Person Y is good ....

Russia and Nazi Germany were buddies before they started killing each other, so it's just your way of vilifying Erdo. Erdo is after the FETO terrorists and you are indirectly defending FETO by saying Erdo is fvcking up. Instead of whining like a banshee say it directly.

I wonder if anyone could help me with this. how many towns were occupied by SDF forces after driving ISIS out?

Coz its Syrian land not mine, yours or americans ...

So why are we discussing it?

Why? Because Russia. As long as it remains convenient for Russia to use Syria as a distraction, Syria will continue to remain in turmoil.

Except, we know for a fact that Assad had chemical weapons, and there is plenty of evidence that chemical weapons were used, and Assad is the only one with the capability and technical know how to produce, develop, and deploy such weapons in Syria.

This isn't some great conspiracy theory. Keep in mind, the US wanted to STAY OUT of dealing with Syria, which is how Russia got so easily involved.

FYI, Iraq wasn't blamed for having chemical weapons, it was accused of having nuclear wmds. Iraqi chemical weapons were tolerated, nothing more.

Well as long as them blokes keep buying weapons to kill each other they will have someone selling them.

Supply and demand.

Why? Because Russia. As long as it remains convenient for Russia to use Syria as a distraction, Syria will continue to remain in turmoil.

Except, we know for a fact that Assad had chemical weapons, and there is plenty of evidence that chemical weapons were used, and Assad is the only one with the capability and technical know how to produce, develop, and deploy such weapons in Syria.

This isn't some great conspiracy theory. Keep in mind, the US wanted to STAY OUT of dealing with Syria, which is how Russia got so easily involved.

FYI, Iraq wasn't blamed for having chemical weapons, it was accused of having nuclear wmds. Iraqi chemical weapons were tolerated, nothing more.
But there were no nuclear weapons in Iraq and Nuclear weapons are not soemthing that cannot be identified through technology available at US disposal ...

Regarding chemical weapons capablity , do you think things are as simple in middle east , I have started loosing count that which group is being support by which country ... Based on capability alone, can ISIS in the real sense is capable of holding of on its own in Iraq and Syria without massive weapon support from other countries?

Things are messy the only way to control things is to treat all terrorist equally and stop differentiating between US backed terrorists and Russia based terrorsit ... JUst support one gov. may be it could be Assad or any other coalition political gov but in the current scenario Assad does not seems like leaving ... Once things got setelled down then Assad can be removed ...

Nothing is more important then life of a human ..

So why are we discussing it?

Well as long as them blokes keep buying weapons to kill each other they will have someone selling them.

Supply and demand.
So you are comparing discussion on issues of other country vs capturing and killing people of other country ... really ?

this is because of those kurds. They have openly become America's, and Zionist tools of the region.

They are trying to unite a territory with Iraqi kurds and declare "independence" and become a permanent vassal of American interests against iran and possibly turkey.

this Kurdish terrorist entity threatens both Iranian and Turkish long term interests... It is beyond time iran and turkey united to teach them a nice lesson in my opinion.
Oh yes what you utter is truth indeed. Oh how would Salah-ud-deen be, if he knew his kinsmen!

But there were no nuclear weapons in Iraq and Nuclear weapons are not soemthing that cannot be identified through technology available at US disposal ...

Regarding chemical weapons capablity , do you think things are as simple in middle east , I have started loosing count that which group is being support by which country ... Based on capability alone, can ISIS in the real sense is capable of holding of on its own in Iraq and Syria without massive weapon support from other countries?

Things are messy the only way to control things is to treat all terrorist equally and stop differentiating between US backed terrorists and Russia based terrorsit ... JUst support one gov. may be it could be Assad or any other coalition political gov but in the current scenario Assad does not seems like leaving ... Once things got setelled down then Assad can be removed ...

Nothing is more important then life of a human ..

So you are comparing discussion on issues of other country vs capturing and killing people of other country ... really ?

I am just here to argue with Pakistanis who are in danger of becoming fodder for both the quarreling parties in middle east

I find those people fool who believed in US propaganda that Iraq got chemical weapons.

Unfortunately, there are still naive people who believe once again the US propaganda that Assad forces used chemical bomb, even if US provided no proof and there were no investigations from UN.

I recommend you watch these videos, it is quite clear there are no 'good sides' in the Syrian civil war.

I am just here to argue with Pakistanis who are in danger of becoming fodder for both the quarreling parties in middle east
Then you dont need to worry about me as i am also trying to wakeup those who thinks that al saud and khumeni are their respective divine leaders ... iran and Ksa has caused so much bloodshed among muslims ...

I recommend you watch these videos, it is quite clear there are no 'good sides' in the Syrian civil war.
Agreed therefore i am of strong opinion that BasharulAsad should have been left in power for sake of humanity

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom