What's new

US embassy warns of terror attack threat in Delhi

Indians honestly you're pathetic.

Let me show you a comment by an Indian member and response by Agno...

again which says a lot about the kind of education and human values thought in pakistan)

]At this point you are gone from this forum. We allow freedom of expression, but right there, by essentially denigrating all Pakistanis and in essence our parents and families and the values we are taught, was crossing a line. Troll and flame elsewhere.

Do you see a pattern??? Do you honestly think your remarks are worth enough to earn you a decent reply??? what is the point of ranting or trolling if you yourself are accusing ohers for same??? I could have easily replied in the same tone but then some one has to act smart...Don't you think???

I mean we all hope the attack does not happen but you indians come here and start showing your hawkish views..we will do this to pakistan blah blah how do you expect some sort of support from Pakistanis?You guys actually wish you are attached.

What are you talking about??? Just for a change read post # 71...A very valid question..

The way you guys are looking at surgical strikes if GOI start looking at mumbai like terrorist attacks with the same eye then what will happen??? Talking about using nukes and actually using them is a very different ball game....ponder over the grave implications...Let me help by painting a hypothetical scenario(mind it can be a reality tomorrow)

- What if after some terror strike like mumbai GOI finally decided to wage a war??? Call it Cold Start...Call it surgical strikes or anything...
- What if Pakistan actaully launches 100 nukes on India???
- What if India launches all her nukes before Pakistan thinking that they will??

Results are grave...Even a conventional war is grave here we are talking about nuclear war...One has to understand that it is very important for peaceful co-existence that we masses should shed away this hatred for each other...Too much talk about nukes is not going to take us anywhere instead have the potential to bring devasting effects...There is a saying "With great powers comes great responsibilities"...India and Pakistan proximity have potential to cause misjudgements and there is no going back once you misjudge when it comes to nukes...Once you complement this dangerous scenario with loose talk about nukes you are not helping the case....

Its not an excuse, rather it is the truth.

And how many times Pakistan based terrorists have been doing such actions in India, except for 26/11, where also ID of one of the guys has been established and that incident also has lot of unanswered questions and many ambiguities to raise many doubts.

Except for Kasab, how many Pakistanis have you caught in the act of doing terrorist things

Sir i have a craving to ask you this, so can't help....Do you draw the same parallel when you support Pakistan's stand on India's role in Baloch???

None i believe, and those who were intercepted, got killed and nationality or origin unanswered.
Again the same question as above... Though when it comes to Mumbai apart from the lone survival there are many other proofs including telephonic interceptions that has been validated by international agencies as well..Anyways i would not like to do a post mortem of mubai with you here(has been discussed many times before)..however would appreciate if you can share your thoughts on the questios i asked above....

Don't compare the situation with Pakistan, as the story is different. In your country, your own Indian countrymen are involved in inviting and facilitating the ones from this side of the border, while the ones in Pakistan are doing it themselves with financial support coming from across the border.
I am sorry this one is beyond my understanding...How is situation different as per your above statement??

I know it is different from an Indian POV which is : Pakistan's soil being used by Pakistani's to carry terror strikes in India makes it an bilateral issue(read international) where as Pakistani's using Pakistan soil to carry terror strikes in Pakistan makes it internal issue.....

but what you are saying is different(may be yours or Pakistan POV) which is confusing me...Are you referring to money involved?? It seems you are saying that Indian's are involved in inviting and fascilitating terrorists from your country to attack India and thus its India's responsibility....On the other hand India is providing financial aid to terrorist in Pakistan to carry attacks against the state and thus its India's responsibilty....

Plus, as said tell me the number of times Pakistani's have been involved in attacking Indian cities except for 26/11, 26/11 which itself is very controversial.

Attack on Parliament was another example...But unfortunately all the people died and i just learned from your post that once someone dies he/she can belong to any country...as far as bolded part is concerned then sorry to say it is a crystal clear case and the trail has been an open trail(in other words full public media glare)....

So in saying that get the things in order on that side of the border is right, as if things get OK there, no one will be coming from this side of the border. With 150,000+ troops and relentless operations, the taliban still lurk in those areas, thus even whatever we do against LeT or others, they still would be there and will do whatever they want to make things go worse between Pakistan & India, as that is the easiest thing which they can do to take off pressure from themselves and make the two go to a war.

This is the issue...This is like saying we cannot stop these people no matter what.... Can you deny that LET have basis in your country?? your post given an inclination that you don't then may i ask who else can stop these people if not you??? You are nuking us if we even talk about surgical strikes then may i ask who will stop them??? If not India - not Pakistan then whom???

Pakistan has no benefit whatsoever in making such kind of attacks, rather it is the only party which has everything to lose from such actions, which is precisely what these ones want, the ones sitting in your country and the ones sitting in our country.
Sir then lets atleast get rid of those in our respective countries....

And except for 26/11 (which is also doubtful), all the rest has been Indians themselves, not Pakistan or Pakistanis.

May i ask how do you know???

Only 100 nukes ? If an attack such as a surgical strike is assumed to warrant the response that you suggest, what exactly should be India' response to a terrorist attack which India concluded originated in Pakistan? Should that not be seen as a provocation validating a military response?

In any case, the law of diminishing returns is at work where such a threat is concerned. Sooner or later, a terrorist attack will provoke a response whether or not the threat you make exists. Do you want that bluff being called? Such a threat has a value only as long as it remains a threat. Once it is into the real realm, it holds no value whatsoever ! Secondly overplaying this card could result in the first Indian strike being necessarily larger than just a surgical strike. What then?

My own opinion is that no amount of air strikes is going to trigger a nuclear response. The Indian worry would be in deciding whether they are ready for escalation if Pakistan moves in that direction. In December 2008, they decided that it might be counterproductive and that more may be achieved through other means. On another day, they might decide that they have no other choice but to resort to that use of force no matter what the risks having come to the conclusion that not acting under such provocation would no longer be tenable.

It won't be a easy choice but I can conceivably think of a situation where that might happen. You too should think about it. Are you willing to be dragged into a conflict tomorrow that you could have prevented by taking action today?

And why would that be? What could a government that faced elections in less than 6 months gain from such an attack?

BTW that's a pretty obscene remark to make without offering up anything to justify it.
We're not here to give you any certificate of mazloomiat. We are in a state of war since you have occupied territory that we claim. It is within our rights to launch attacks to kill Indian army within Kashmir. We have no interest in the deaths of Indians elsewhere. We won't be the aggressors triggering a war there. But we will make you very sorry for it if you ever were stupid enough to attack us.

We're not here to give you any certificate of mazloomiat. We are in a state of war since you have occupied territory that we claim. It is within our rights to launch attacks to kill Indian army within Kashmir. We have no interest in the deaths of Indians elsewhere. We won't be the aggressors triggering a war there. But we will make you very sorry for it if you ever were stupid enough to attack us.

Wonder why Pakistani Army and establishment does not have the guts to say the bold part openly...May because they know that your justification is a sham..

They are not gonna say it openly just like India is not gonna say it openly that they support BLA or TTP or just like Iran is not gonna say openly that they support Hezbollah. It works against their interests.

Back
Top Bottom