What's new

US embassy warns of terror attack threat in Delhi

lol, What about indian currency , granades etc etc
BTW every country's weapon is uniquely identifiable, and also Pakistan weapons don't have made in India on it, or anything in hindi... :pop::pop::pop:

Between i have a collection of srilankan rupees, dollars and a few British pounds with me. I didnt get it from terrorists though.

BTW every country's weapon is uniquely identifiable, and also Pakistan weapons don't have made in India on it, or anything in hindi... :pop::pop::pop:

While the Indian Army has announced that it is ready to open a two-front war against Pakistan and China,t he Army Headquarters at New Delhi forget that the Indian government and its spy agencies like RAW have already imposed a secret war against both Pakistan and China and certain credible proofs of the same have started surfacing both in China and Pakistan but due to certain unknown reasons, both Beijing and Islamabad are not taking up the issue officially with India or the global community, perhaps to maintain a calm in the region.

this was written as the first para,and after reading the last line i was gone unanswerable :rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol .. when I hear of indians attacking Pakistan this is the picture that comes to mind .. no kidding :D :D

homeontherange1.jpg

Thats because you watch too many cartoons, kid.

Between i have a collection of srilankan rupees, dollars and a few British pounds with me. I didnt get it from terrorists though.

same is true for indian evidence on Mumbai attack...a milk pack..lol

:pop::pop:

Why would Indians give them currency which won't even work in Pakistan or Afghanistan?

India does not print anything on weapons in hindi. I've been to ammunition depot and ordinance factories and know how things are printed.

The article is all BS.

That lion will jump on a small little stool when whipped by the ringmaster. We all know who the ringmaster is!!:rofl::rofl:

yeap, you know who is ur master, who has warned you of possible delhi attack..:devil::devil:

yeap, you know who is ur master, who has warned you of possible delhi attack..:devil::devil:

There is a difference between partner and master man. Lets drop the discussion here. Lets not go into details that will prove you wrong.

same is true for india evidence on Mumbai attack...a milk pack..lol

Milk pack??

he he.. i guess they need more nutrition.

Listen the evidences are given to your government and its not our fault that they only released the picture of milk pack to the public.

I dont want to spend time googling the net giving you details of the people captured dead or alive , with the names , rankings inside organizations etc etc, coz i am sure you are not in mood of a healthy concrete debate.
And i dont like talking to a wall either.

how old are you seriously? 11 or 19?

this is a defense forum and not cartoon network. If you have anything credible to say, please do, if not don't flood the forum.

or more like this
After Mumbai attacks
barking-dogs-seldom-bite.jpg

:D

heheh good one.

couple of years back also the indian parliment was attacked by insurgents fighting against the illegal Indian occupation of Kashmir. Basically the attackers gave a 'veggie' to Mr Veggipi who then moved indian forces to the border.

For 9 months they just weeed and peed on the border , then waffed and woofed and then went away :D.. lol

Nothing happened basically , just a lot of woof woof :P

@ Indians: lol,,,,keep doing this here,,,,:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

because you guys cannot do anything other than this,,,,
My suggestion to you guys will be that go and find those terrorists other than wasting ur time in Delusional Brain Farts.

i am leaving bye bye.:wave::wave:

same is true for indian evidence on Mumbai attack...a milk pack..lol

lol .. yeah I found the 'evidence' to be very funny , there was 'Milk Pack' , there was 'Medicam Dental Cream' and then there was 'Mountain Dew Cold drink' :D :D

:rofl:

lol .. yeah I found the 'evidence' to be very funny , there was 'Milk Pack' , there was 'Medicam Dental Cream' and then there was 'Mountain Dew Cold drink' :D :D

:rofl:

add to that verbal confession of Kasab, voice calls between the handlers and Kasab, GPS co-ordinates of handlers, weapons from terrorists, etc etc.

Thats because you watch too many cartoons, kid.

or perhaps the indian armed forces are cartoonish cows hahaha :woot:

on a serious note , after the Mumbai attacks you basacilly blamed us for this and that but there was no credible evidence presented and now there when the United States is talking about 'imminent' threat to Delhi so even before the attack , by default , it will be Pakistan's fault ?!

Back
Top Bottom