What's new

US drops largest non-nuclear bomb in Afghanistan

Why should the US let ISIS surrender?

I don't think any person has the word ISIS written on their forehead and untill more news emerges on the bombing we can't know for sure what took place

I lack sufficient info on this strike , untill more news emerges won't know the purpose behind using a weapon of such devestation

Now you realise why US always brings a sledgehammer in a knife fight :lol:

The mofos won't even realize who burnt them before they went deaf :D

Too bad there is a 90% chance we just made deaf and killed a poor afghan farmer and his son is joining the Taliban because of it.

It doesn't need to hit the US, we just need to damage the environment and atmosphere enough.
Again, the world had 1,352 nuclear blasts between 1957 to 1992, the Tsar bomb alone has more yield than all of your nuclear warheads combined, this will do nothing but create the world's first suicide country

You're clearly blind as someone else brought up the fact that Trump might do this in Pakistan. So I told them what options Pakistan has for retaliation.

Confused fool. US has bombed your enemy. Why are you chest thumping in this thread.

I have been saying for so long here Pakistan needed to drop a massive bomb in this area and Uncle Sam has just gone and done it.

This will decimate TTP.

PA must follow up with full scale operation and lets get Mullah Fazlullah's head once and for all.

Target practicing. Why would they be interested in cleaning up something they created?

Confused fool. US has bombed your enemy. Why are you chest thumping in this thread.

I have been saying for so long here Pakistan needed to drop a massive bomb in this area and Uncle Sam has just gone and done it.

This will decimate TTP.

PA must follow up with full scale operation and lets get Mullah Fazlullah's head once and for all.
ISIS is not his enemy, just look at what he said:
And maybe we can hand the Taliban and ISIS in Afghanistan some leftover nukes too.

ISIS is not his enemy, just look at what he said:

He should be banned. I wonder how different he would feel had his children been in the school where APS massacre happened.

He doesn't even know who his enemies are. These f**kers in Afghanistan have a rake card of price per Pakistani killed.

I hope people in nangarhar enjoyed the show. That's what you get for making money from killing Pakistanis :enjoy:

Lot of chest thumping and statement , yet no real news from ground what exactly took place or why was there this urgency to use such a weapon close to our border

Does not feel right becasue the radius of impact of weapon is too large and it could have impacted villages or common people in areas

Again don't really know about the ground realities

Same could have been achieved by a Helicopter Assault force / Tank or APC units , chances are live prisoners would have been captured.

But hard to tell as no one here knows exactly was the the reality on ground or observed from air

Back
Top Bottom