What's new

US drops largest non-nuclear bomb in Afghanistan

You specifically :)
The other day when Trump launched the strikes on Syria, He told Chinese President that he has just ordered the missile strike on Iraq. So in Trump's administration it doesn't really matter where do you live.
PS: You don't know me, I personally don't fear any Nukes so i specifically don't need to watch out.

OK that is one impressive bomb. The US firepower cannot and should not be underestimated.

Anyhow nangahar is ISIS and TTP den ( ISIS is majority TTP that found havens in Afghanistan after operations in Pakistan and the NDS providing them space only to see them morph into ISIS for funding and weapons). Looks like a massive assault.

The other day when Trump launched the strikes on Syria, He told Chinese President that he has just ordered the missile strike on Iraq. So in Trump's administration it doesn't really matter where do you live.
PS: You don't know me, I personally don't fear any Nukes so i specifically don't need to watch out.
Not you, your country.

It's only a message to all who thought Trump and other far right parties in other countries made false promises to just come into power. Rest of the world is getting shock one by one from Surgical strikes to MOAB in real world without waking up from deep slumber, whilst putting up a brave face like they put in front of coward, liberal and tolerant left parties.

Terrorists needs to wake up for now, there will be disproportionate response to their needling. Army will be given a free hand and all so called "freedom fighters" will have MOAB as their republic nation.

To end the world you gotta reach it
In your case, your muscles are weak and your hands are short
Ending the world is easy for Pakistan. All we need to do is launch 140 nukes at nearby nuclear powers, wait for the response and hey presto! The earth will be officially screwed.

Anyone from the area can even confirm if this ISIS-K thing even exists? Or is just based on rumors in pro-ISIS social media? If so how much they number? Can't Afghan-US forces just send the army like the French did in Mali?

Ending the world is easy for Pakistan. All we need to do is launch 140 nukes at India, wait for the response and hey presto! The earth will be officially screwed.
If Pakistan launches nukes on India, India will launch its nukes on Pakistan, and both of you will die and the world wont go apesh*t and ensure its own destruction because of it, because you both will be dead, nothing we could change.

Anyone from the area can even confirm if this ISIS-K thing even exists? Or is just based on rumors in pro-ISIS social media? If so how much they number? Can't Afghan-US forces just send the army like the French did in Mali?
You think ISIS doesn't exist?

Just a minor question , how does US intelligence can tell if a guy on a horse or donkey is ISIS or they are general population sheap herding , I was just curious to know.

Very difficult to tell from high altitude area where C130 flies

Normally it is quite common I imagine in Afghan areas there general population lives on mountain sides where normally people don't have wood homes

Just a minor question , how does US intelligence can tell if a guy on a horse or donkey is ISIS or they are general population sheap herding , I was just curious to know.

Very diffocult to tell from high altitude area where C130 flies
When you see them carrying AK-47s in areas that the Afghan army isn't at.
By the way, they wouldn't use a MOAB on a guy on a horse.

Back
Top Bottom