What's new

US drops largest non-nuclear bomb in Afghanistan

It is not Russia's rationality is questionable right now :-)
I wish Westerners return to the good old colonial rhetoric and stop pretending that their wars have something common with the spread of law and democracy.
But you do admit dropping MOAB has no relation to democracy or bringing it: it is a tool of modern warfare, just like FOAB (which was not developed - after MOAB - without good reason, just like e.g. shortrange thermobaric rockets of TOS system).
So, you image was out of place here. It suggests things that aren't there.

Democracy is primarily a political system while communism is primarily an economic system. The 1993 constitution declares Russia a democratic, federative, law-based state with a republican form of government.

FOAB seems to be more less propaganda stunt like the Tsar bomb.
It doesn't matter. TOS-1 does the same thing, just in a different way.

TOS-1s were first used in combat in Afghanistan’s Panjshir valley by the Soviet Union. Later, they were prominently used in the Battle of Grozny in 1999 by the Russian Army.
TOS-1As were first used in combat in Iraq in the recapture of Jurf Al Sakhar on October 24, 2014 from ISIL forces.
The OSCE reported in September 2015 that the TOS-1 was sighted in a rebel training area in eastern Ukraine.
The TOS-1 was used in Syria on October 10, 2015 by Syrian Army forces against rebel forces in Hama.
Azerbaijan used the TOS-1A against the Nagorno-Karabakh Defense Army on April 4, 2016. Azerbaijan lost 1 system that same day.
It was used again by the Syrian army in early 2017 in the area of Palmyra.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOS-1

All great lessons in democracy Russian style ;-)

Last edited:
After watching the video I must say I am biggest fan of Trump now. The impact clearly suggests that the warhead was not even 10 percent of total capacity of what this bomb can carry other bombs fully loaded could have done bigger damage but just to create news and scare his enemies and show How strong he is against ISIS he uses most expensive bomb and also the most powerful which in this case wasn't. So Mr President you just got a new fan

@Path-Finder @Arsalan @Horus
Wat?

This bomb destroyed the entire tunnel complex on that mountain with a single hit. Shockwaves were so strong that they destroyed structures miles away from ground zero.

Afghans themselves are telling that they have never witnessed a weapon this powerful before.

Last edited:
After watching the video I must say I am biggest fan of Trump now. The impact clearly suggests that the warhead was not even 10 percent of total capacity of what this bomb can carry other bombs fully loaded could have done bigger damage but just to create news and scare his enemies and show How strong he is against ISIS he uses most expensive bomb and also the most powerful which in this case wasn't. So Mr President you just got a new fan

@Path-Finder @Arsalan @Horus

why i'm not surprised :rofl:

Wat?

This bomb destroyed the entire tunnel complex on that mountain with a single hit. Shockwaves were so strong that they destroyed structures miles away from ground zero.

Afghans themselves are telling that they have never witnessed a weapon this powerful before.
That bomb if fully loaded can wipe out half of Mumbai in fact even more the bomb they used wasn't fully loaded. You have no idea How smart this Trump is.

That bomb if fully loaded can wipe out half of Mumbai in fact even more the bomb they used wasn't fully loaded. You have no idea How smart this Trump is.
Interesting observation.

Even with that limited payload, destructive power of this bomb was a sight to behold and left a lasting impact; eye-witnesses were stunned.

Fox news cheers up the bomb.

This is what freedom looks/sounds like.

so sad

Back
Top Bottom