What's new

US Drone Strikes mosque during Fajr prayer

So if a Hindu temple was created by a Hindu with good intentions (who has no link to extremism) and it spontaneously was raided and inhabited by a group of Hindu militants one day, would you still support the bombing of that Temple? Even when innocent Hindus (locals) are inside the Temple just finishing their prayers?

When the attacker has no evidence or proof to support their claim that the Temple is breeding militancy? Or all of the inhabitants of the Temple at that time are militants? What if they were all innocent civilians?

Yes... Ideally it should be the troops on the ground who do that after cordoning off the area (like in case of lal masjid), but here Pakistan who owns the area and ground troops and refuses to act.. Hence the need for Arial attacks

A point to remember:

At any time, the PAF can shoot down the USA drones. They are defenseless against the PAF. So, when drone strikes occur, it is with the acquiescence of the PAF. If there is "collateral" damage from the drone strikes then that, too, is with the acquiescence of the PAF.

yes i will flush out those maggots, if needed i will destroy it, later it can be rebuild. remember operation blue star a sikh did the same to flush out pakistan funded terrorists in amritsar.

if needed we will destroy temple mosques or anything, religion is nothing when compared to humanity.

we have destroyed and rebuild many mosques in kashmir. we will keep doing it.

Yes, you can kill the maggots. But why do you have to destroy the initial place of worship though?

Can you not wait until the maggots come outside and then kill them?

Sir we have a serious matter to discuss here - lets not make an idiotic comment by a non-Pakistan the starting point of our discussion.

@Everybody,

This is serious and I want everybody to stay only on the topic and make special effort not to reply to sick and bull$hit posts including trolls.

How about not allowing mosque to be used for militant activity. Why did government does not stop it?

Normally they get 72. If it is in mosque, they might get more.

In-dian Trolls... Reported

The drone strikes are instruments of Allah's will. Allah does not approve of militants using mosques as shelter and concealment for their evil deeds. Obey Allah and a drone will not strike you.

Truthseeker is in full mood of trolling today

Minute word gets out it was a mosque protests everywhere

Don't talk out of your a$$.

PAF pilots are all Muslims. Do your hindu pilots destroy your hindu temples?

Dude if ever i find any non sense anti national militant is in temple...I would first inform my police to raid the temple and kill the terrorist..For me killing of terrorist is more important than saving temples....

Over here we are seeing Hindus being racist. I see you too have experience burning down mosques in your own country.

So if a Hindu temple was created by a Hindu with good intentions (who has no link to extremism) and it spontaneously was raided and inhabited by a group of Hindu militants one day, would you still support the bombing of that Temple? Even when innocent Hindus (locals) are inside the Temple just finishing their prayers?

When the attacker has no evidence or proof to support their claim that the Temple is breeding militancy? Or all of the inhabitants of the Temple at that time are militants? What if they were all innocent civilians?

what if the are innocent rabbits, what if they are innocent donkeys, what if, what if, what if. what if i am the latest prophet of my religion. To be truth i dont have answer for what if questions.

In operation target missed, target identity mistaken, collateral damage happen, in one of my post i mentioned how terrorists take cover of human shield.

and more over the story posted here is your truth, have you bother to listen to american truth? on very first page there is another news which says, it was not mosques. we must read both version of truth before conclude something .

Don't talk out of your a$$.

PAF pilots are all Muslims. Do your hindu pilots destroy your hindu temples?

what has this got to do with Hindus and Muslims:undecided: So lets say the Drone operator is an American Muslim would it make all of this ok? What kind of logic is this?

And pardon me, as I said I wasn't sure, it was an artillery shell, not a PAF strike.

9 Pakistani soldiers die in clashes with militants: army

Another shell landed on a mosque at Zafar Town area in Miranshah, injuring around 20 people, residents said. Announcements were made through mosques loudspeakers, asking the people to help in shifting the injured to hospital. Emergency was also declared in the main agency's hospital. Correspondents said that all injured were locals.

Collateral damage is a reality. Trying to rile people up using religion is pretty disgraceful. People should just man up and say no to Drones, and shoot down the next one that flies into Pakistan.

Mosques are clearly places that militants gather. To say otherwise is to be either naive or an apologist for these jihadis.

Mosques are clearly places that militants gather. To say otherwise is to be either naive or an apologist for these jihadis.

USA had attacked a Madrisa which had students studying and the backlash had shaken USA's spines in white houses. Then you burnt Quran and had to apologize repeatedly and receive deadly attacks. This is hurting to realize how USA and some of the seniors are out of sensibility to understand result of such acts. What did you get out of it? Is offending People of Pakistan helpful to US/NATO cause? This attack is condemn-able and as a result USA will face music of this act and that will be a reaction, not retaliation.

I want everybody to stay only on the topic ...

So, what is the topic? It is not certain that the drone struck a mosque, instead of a house. That is unverified speculation in this thread. And, if a mosque, who says it was a mosque? Why does not the GoP give clear and honest answers to what is happening in North Waziristan? Why must we rely on unverifiable anonymous sources for such happenings in Pakistan?

Let's the say the Golden Temple in India or the Lakewood Church (Largest Church) in America is "suspected" of harboring militants. And on that very same morning, many innocent civilians are within these two places of worship and offering their prayer in a peaceful manner.

Would you send drone strikes and target these places of worship, on the basis of suspicion, knowing very well that many innocents are potentially going to be inside there? How does destroying the places of worship without even accurately knowing the inhabitants of that place of worship be justified?

Are drone strikes really the most effective way the U.S. can think of do destroy militants? How can they justify killing militants when they're killing innocents in the process? 2 wrongs make a right?

So, what is the topic? It is not certain that the drone struck a mosque, instead of a house. That is unverified speculation in this thread. And, if a mosque, who says it was a mosque? Why does not the GoP give clear and honest answers to what is happening in North Waziristan? Why must we rely on unverifiable anonymous sources for such happenings in Pakistan?
Most news websites have reported it's a Mosque. Some are reporting it's a house.

And it is not certain that the people who were killed were innocents or militants - News websites have only reported that people were killed and haven't specified.

The drone strikes are instruments of Allah's will. Allah does not approve of militants using mosques as shelter and concealment for their evil deeds. Obey Allah and a drone will not strike you.

:lol: People we have an Amrikan mullah over here.

Genius why would militants use mosques knowing drones are out there hunting them as mosques are likely prominent Targets.

Study their trends and strategies 11 Years is enough for you to know they have avoided Areas like mosques.

Back
Top Bottom