What's new

US Drone Strikes mosque during Fajr prayer

It is not a news that militants takes shelter in religious places....Those who claim opposite then they should understand than Lal Masjid episode and several instances in Kashmir has happened where militants always takes refuge in religious places...

And to ignore the many innocents that visit these mosques and simply bomb it without any sort of proof that militancy is being promoted, is an ignorant thing to do.

And is it not a fact that rather than sheltering the militant, the priest of the religious places could have saved the life of many by informing the local police about the presence of militant in the sacred placed that is a security threat to so many people..

So you can easily blame the US drones...but there is a bigger question you should go and ask to the custodian of the religious places about why militants takes shelter in the sacred places at all???

How about not allowing mosque to be used for militant activity. Why did government does not stop it?

Let me start with an example. suppose i am a terrorist, you are good guy, you want to kill me. now during gun fight i take human shield and an innocent kid die of your bullet, who is culprit here? me or you?

we all know how mosques harbour terrorists in india, pakistan and west. it is not hidden, there are million of incidents where we have seen mosques are used to preach hate and extremism, infact, your minister aknowledge it once.

It is not a news that militants takes shelter in religious places....Those who claim opposite then they should understand than Lal Masjid episode and several instances in Kashmir has happened where militants always takes refuge in religious places...

And is it not a fact that rather than sheltering the militant, the priest of the religious places could have saved the life of many by informing the local police about the presence of militant in the sacred placed that is a security threat to so many people..

So you can easily blame the US drones...but there is a bigger question you should go and ask to the custodian of the religious places about why militants takes shelter in the sacred places at all???
Militants will flock to wherever they want and wherever they can re-group. Mosques are abundant in Pakistan and nobody here is denying the fact that the militants can easily take shelter in these mosques.

The distinction needs to be made that the primary aim of building a mosque is to provide a place of worship for the people inhabiting that area - whether they are innocent civilians or militants, it does not matter.

Mosques should not be targeted - as there is no way to distinguish whether the locals attending these mosques are innocent civilians or breeding Jihadists. I have no problem with drone strikes being used in other areas or places to target militants, but mosques - sacred religious places - should not be considered as targets.

I am sure nobody wants to hear of Hindu temple, Sikh Gurdwara or a Church being bombed regardless of the inhabitants. The primary aims of all of these religious places is to provide a source of worship for the people, and that should be respected.

If the U.S. do certainly believe and have the evidence to prove that the mosque was being inhabited by mainly militants at that time, they could have waited (since they were already monitoring the area) until the militants left the mosque, because I'm sure they're not going to stay there all day and night.

Mosques are clearly places that militants gather. To say otherwise is to be either naive or an apologist for these jihadis.

How do you define a Militant?

To me it looks like you either have no knowledge or you just thought of trying a guess work game as an excuse...

You idiot, there were NO militant hideouts. Clearly as the article says 'people were leaving after morning prayer ended'. This simply proves there were no hostages. If there was such thing that was bothering the civilians, then they would have brought the army or police well before...

P.S: Didn't Pakistan army artillery or PAF strike don't remember correctly, hit a mosque too? why is that not a biggie and this is?

Don't talk out of your a$$.

PAF pilots are all Muslims. Do your hindu pilots destroy your hindu temples?

I am hindu and for me, if a temple is used fir increasing terrorism that is not a temple.

i myself will demolish such building where hate is preached.

So if a Hindu temple was created by a Hindu with good intentions (who has no link to extremism) and it spontaneously was raided and inhabited by a group of Hindu militants one day, would you still support the bombing of that Temple? Even when innocent Hindus (locals) are inside the Temple just finishing their prayers?

When the attacker has no evidence or proof to support their claim that the Temple is breeding militancy? Or all of the inhabitants of the Temple at that time are militants? What if they were all innocent civilians?

Unless they had guns strapped over their shoulders striking a mosque is unjustified .

Mosques are clearly places that militants gather. To say otherwise is to be either naive or an apologist for these jihadis.

No, Mosques are not clearly places that militants-jihadis these days gather, the have learned enough in the past 33 Years not to gather in mosques on the outskirts in the Areas like FATA by now you should have known their strategies implemented in afghanistan and militants coming across the border into Pakistan. It might be a suited place in main cities-towns but not in such Areas. Your information is completely wrong you are merely speculating sitting in US.

So if a Hindu temple was created by a Hindu with good intentions (who has no link to extremism) and it spontaneously was raided and inhabited by a group of Hindu militants one day, would you still support the bombing of that Temple?

yes i will flush out those maggots, if needed i will destroy it, later it can be rebuild. remember operation blue star a sikh did the same to flush out pakistan funded terrorists in amritsar.

if needed we will destroy temple mosques or anything, religion is nothing when compared to humanity.

we have destroyed and rebuild many mosques in kashmir. we will keep doing it.

The drone strikes are instruments of Allah's will. Allah does not approve of militants using mosques as shelter and concealment for their evil deeds. Obey Allah and a drone will not strike you.

This incident will only be a tool for terrorists to recruit more people to their war against U.S. and NATO. More harm will come out of this. U.S. will lose all its friends in the Islamic world if it continues bombing Mosques.

Back
Top Bottom