What's new

US Drone Strikes mosque during Fajr prayer

Let's the say the Golden Temple in India or the Lakewood Church (Largest Church) in America is "suspected" of harboring militants. And on that very same morning, many innocent civilians are within these two places of worship and offering their prayer in a peaceful manner.

What are you talking about. Do you not know about the Grand Mosque seizure and how it ended?

Grand Mosque Seizure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

scaled.php

Mosques can be rebuilt.

what has this got to do with Hindus and Muslims:undecided: So lets say the Drone operator is an American Muslim would it make all of this ok? What kind of logic is this?

And pardon me, as I said I wasn't sure, it was an artillery shell, not a PAF strike.

9 Pakistani soldiers die in clashes with militants: army

Collateral damage is a reality. Trying to rile people up using religion is pretty disgraceful. People should just man up and say no to Drones, and shoot down the next one that flies into Pakistan.

If it happens by mistake its one thing but to purposely demolish a Mosque is a crime and no Muslim would purposely demolish a Mosque.

This will give people more reasons to believe that U.S. is waging a war against Islam.

Genius why would militants use mosques knowing drones are out there hunting them as mosques are likely prominent Targets.

Because, #1, drones have rarely hit mosques. I can't think of a precedent to this story, if true. And, #2, the jihadis don't truly understand Allah's will, which is why they behave in "anti-Islamic" ways. So Allah, in his wisdom, will cause a drone strike on them, even if they are trying, stupidly, to conceal themselves in a mosque. Got it????

PS. The sooner you realize that American drone strikes are merely an instrument of Allah's retribution against those who are usurping His religion, the sooner you will be at peace with Allah's will.

I think U.S. wants to radicalize Pakistanis. Any practicing Muslim would be angry when they read this news of a Mosque being demolished.

Keep bombing more mosques. Drone the crap out of the Faisal Mosque too while your at it, it only helps their cause :tup:

A point to remember:

At any time, the PAF can shoot down the USA drones. They are defenseless against the PAF. So, when drone strikes occur, it is with the acquiescence of the PAF. If there is "collateral" damage from the drone strikes then that, too, is with the acquiescence of the PAF.

we all know this fact, drones are sitting duck for manned planes, they can not manuver,

I think U.S. wants to radicalize Pakistanis. Any practicing Muslim would be angry when they read this news of a Mosque being demolished.

u.s soldiers get prepared to get ur as*** kicked in afghanistan even more now.

Go back to sleep you old man; half the things you say don't make any sense.

Well, everything that I have said in this thread makes perfect sense. I understand Allah's will far more than, apparently, you do. Perhaps it is the wisdom of my advanced age (66 years) that gives me this advantage. Give yourself another 40 years or so, and you, too, will finally understand that the jihadis are NOT beloved of Allah.

Back
Top Bottom