What's new

US Drone Strikes mosque during Fajr prayer

Because, #1, drones have rarely hit mosques. I can't think of a precedent to this story, if true. And, #2, the jihadis don't truly understand Allah's will, which is why they behave in "anti-Islamic" ways. So Allah, in his wisdom, will cause a drone strike on them, even if they are trying, stupidly, to conceal themselves in a mosque. Got it????

PS. The sooner you realize that American drone strikes are merely an instrument of Allah's retribution against those who are usurping His religion, the sooner you will at peace with Allah's will.

So you are saying drones have rarely hit mosques so it is time to try hitting mosques in a blind pursuit, amazing genius. I am not sure if you are spokes person of Allah, using "Allah Will".

Lastly, genius read my posts I am not trying to defend what militants-jihadis-talibans could-would be doing and where they would be doing it, my point is they are not stupid mosques have not been in their strategies to hide or place of planning both on afghanistan and Pakistan side in areas like FATA. Had they been stupid war would have been over sooner due to their sheer stupidity, got it?

The proverbial thing has officially hit the fan.

Imagine the amount of new terrorist recruits we would have to face because of yet another screw up by America. Especially considering the Pakistani government refuses to knock these drones out of the sky now they are attacking mosques.

And to ignore the many innocents that visit these mosques and simply bomb it without any sort of proof that militancy is being promoted, is an ignorant thing to do.

You think they had no proof? They always have proof these drones hover over a certain village or town because of on the ground informants or ISI tipoffs.

Well, everything that I have said in this thread makes perfect sense. I understand Allah's will far more than, apparently, you do. Perhaps it is the wisdom of my advanced age (66 years) that gives me this advantage. Give yourself another 40 years or so, and you, too, will finally understand that the jihadis are NOT beloved of Allah.

Jihadis that fight in self-defence and ONLY fight back towards the first to prepretate them, and do NOT attack innocent civilians/children/women - are the beloved of Allah. And even before of all this, Allah clearly states that peace should be sorted out instead first and foremost.

Jihadis like OBL who attack innocent civilians (like the case of 9/11) and are the first to perpetrate the raid/attack are NOT the beloved of Allah.

Please read and gain an understanding of the Qu'ran before claiming who Allah loves or doesn't love. If you need the references from the verses of the Qu'ran that support what I just stated above; feel free to message me.

The proverbial thing has officially hit the fan.

Imagine the amount of new terrorist recruits we would have to face because of yet another screw up by America.

That is not a screw-up; This particular strike and the earlier one are deliberate every new strike is attached to opening supply line routes and the frustrations US is going through.

Every morning brings something new in the Pak-US relationship
U.S. cooks a bad breakfast for us and we have no choice but to eat it. After all, how is Zardari's stomach going to survive for the long day ahead? He needs all the Ande and burnt Parathe he can get.

Well, everything that I have said in this thread makes perfect sense. I understand Allah's will far more than, apparently, you do. Perhaps it is the wisdom of my advanced age (66 years) that gives me this advantage. Give yourself another 40 years or so, and you, too, will finally understand that the jihadis are NOT beloved of Allah.

So because your an old fart you know Allah's will ..... OK buddy time to get off your computer and go back to your nursing home your bed beckons for thee.

And the US that murders over 200k in Iraq and Afghanistan is the beloved of God?

Well, the US has not "murdered" over 200K in Iraq. But, yes, the USA IS beloved of Allah. It is Allah's will that the USA has been so prosperous. It is Allah's will that guides the USA in it's role in the world. If Muslim nations, as a group, had 1/10th the competence of the USA, then Allah might be able to rely on them instead of the Christians in the USA. Allah is on the side of the competent. Don't you realize that??

Well, the US has not "murdered" over 200K in Iraq. But, yes, the USA IS beloved of Allah. It is Allah's will that the USA has been so prosperous. It is Allah's will that guides the USA in it's role in the world. If Muslim nations, as a group, had 1/10th the competence of the USA, then Allah might be able to rely on them instead of the Christians in the USA. Allah is on the side of the competent. Don't you realize that??

Basic question someone should ask to the American haters who has a flag of resident USA...What are you doing in a country that kills your so called innocent terrorists and you guys are so angry for that???????

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom