What's new

US Drone Strikes mosque during Fajr prayer

what the Fcuk. How can you be sure whether Militants can be seen from above 25,000 feet?
Drones are video games period.

Exactly, which means that the ground intel is coming from the Pakistanis and which in itself implies that the Pakistanis are well on board.

Think about it. It makes total sense.

Due to such incidents, masses will pressurize Pakistani government to break all ties with America.

Being in shoes of Pakistani government must be toughest job of world........

Exactly, which means that the ground intel is coming from the Pakistanis and which in itself implies that the Pakistanis are well on board.

Ground intel comes from local informants and the cooperation of certain intelligence assets. And 95 % of the people killed in strikes are either militants or those helping militants. All this huffing and puffing over crying drone attacks is stupid.
Clean up the mess or move aside.

Its easy for you to say because you don't know the consequences if they retaliate. Trying to start another unnecessary war solves nothing.
...you are reaping the consequences of harvesting terrorism.... which you will continue to do so ..for foreseeable future ( till there terrorist sympathisers in pakistan)
...now are afraid of consequences of shooting a drone.... ???

...BTW...how would you define a parasite...???
It very closely resembles your actions.....:azn:

Don't you guys got dictionaries in India? I would post it for you but it would be irrelevant to this conversation. :azn:

Forces in the ground could have been used, I'm sure if it was a Church they would have thousand different ways or they could have just waited.
... you mean the way US used...SEALS to take out OBL..??

Forces in the ground could have been used, I'm sure if it was a Church they would have thousand different ways or they could have just waited.

Which forces? Of which nationality? I hope you know what you're talking about, my friend.

So the Drone attacks in Yemen is fuelled by Yemen Intelligence?

Also what do you think of NATO airstrikes in Libya, who is that supported by ?

...you are reaping the consequences of harvesting terrorism.... which you will continue to do so ..for foreseeable future ( till there terrorist sympathisers in pakistan)
...now are afraid of consequences of shooting a drone.... ???

No what I am afraid of is unnecessary military conflict you honestly think shooting down expensive drones would go unanswered?

So the Drone attacks in Yemen is fuelled by Yemen Intelligence?

Also what do you think of NATO airstrikes in Libya, who is that supported by ?

1. Yes

2. NATO air strikes were done through imbedded units with the Rebels.

No what I am afraid of is unnecessary military conflict you honestly think shooting down expensive drones would go unanswered?
...shooting down a drone will tell people at ground that PA means business...not just LIP service,,which it regularly gives to US.
..and ..
...U do bad 'karmas' (haram) and ..then are afraid of 'consequences'..?.. Good

...shooting down a drone will tell people at ground that PA means business...not just LIP service,,which it regularly gives to US.
..and ..
...U do bad 'karmas' and ..then are afraid of 'consequences'..?.. Good

You didn't answer my question -_-, would it go unanswered?

Back
Top Bottom