What's new

US Drone strikes in Pakistan are illegal under international law.

today only i read that last of 2 or 3 f-16 deliverd to pakistan ? this drone strike is the reward of that help ....

now who care? pakistani aik aysy qaum hai jios ke marny ka ab kisi ko koi afsoos nhi hota khud un ko bhi nhi

OMG, Such a nice trailer. By trailer it seems world class movie. It's look better than many Indian movie. Awsome man, I will defy watch it in theaters.

Last edited by a moderator:
i want pakistanis to respond to even serious issue about this drone strikes.

I see Pakistanis talking about things like Sovereignty, Violation of Air space but seriously, drone strikes happen only in Frontier regions, not in Punjab. This effectively means that Punjabi people are treating Frontier like a colony Not a province.
You conduct military operations in the region,
you let your Alley US-NATO bomb the region,
You let people from Afghanistan cross border without Visas
All these are signs that Frontier region is a colony not Province. Think about it.

After all this, People cry violation of sovereignty and call US immoral and evil. It's sad.

Bl[i]tZ;2575968 said:
Imran bhai, do you really think Americans target civilians? I mean that would mean they gain nothing and waste the missile plus the human effort behind these ops as well.

Don't you think these guys are hard-core terrorists?

To being with, no law allows execution of 'alleged terrorists' on mere suspicion. Following closely behind is another fact that civilian casualties are globally not accepted. So the US actually takes out 'alleged terrorists' and does not care about civilian casualties or for those who are innocent but mistaken for 'terrorists'!

Imagine a drone strike on US soil that kills a high value target but at the same time takes out a couple of children and women......now imagine the public reaction and eventual future of that program. The only difference is that humans in Pakistan or basically in our general area have no real value. We are all expandable and our elimination is acceptable to our Govt. as collateral.

From where did the drone sneak in from Afghanistan or from a place inside Pakistan.

In both cases the generals and politicians are naked in front of the public after the bold claims that no US forces are stationed inside Pakistan and there are no US bases and nothing will be allowed to enter Pakistani airspace form the western side in specific.

this is sick kiyani is the most biggest coward since niazi atleast that guy fought for a while before he surrendered this is stupid if you cant defend against pakistan then just give up whats the use of having armed forces our soldiers brave soldiers die and the generals just dont give a **** apparently even a soldier has become bloody civilian..... kiyani is not to lead the armed forces thank GOD he didnt bring a coup or we would have been worse the only thing good in his tenure is that he brought all of the forces from politics back to the barracks and thats great as aleader but as a soldier and general he has failed miserably take one down if iran can do it ans usa didnt do **** why cant we!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

With so many drone attacks hapenning. Sometimes I feel that pakistani govt. Must declare predator drones as "Quami Parinda"

Predator-Drone.jpg
And you guys can give Quami Hero Award to Ajmal Kasasab and JUD Chief

Quick question.

Have there been any instances where PAF jets have been scrambled due to these (illegal) incursions into Pakistani airspace by US drones?

my dear brother my thoughts are 1000% clear

first of all who give right to a foreign force jet to fly inside pakistan loaded with missiles bombs?
second they don't care if with one terrorist 50 or 10 civilians die
third they hit funeral prayers to hunt terrorists and killed dozens of civil
they don't know ground realities like pakistanis that why many times they hit marriage or tribe meeting too
400 kids killed till now by these drone
its a sovregn country ? nope i don't think so any forces allow foreign air craft to bomb there countrymen are not worthy to call force .
how the hell a US jet fly and bombed pakistanis daily ?what is job of PAF?

and last and worse part of this game is this one

ye Airshow kiilye rakhay hain is aslay ko ab moor kar andar leylena chahyee ... CUTOFF this whole Useless military ... and his budget IMMATERIALITY! choryaan pehan kar bhetay hain

What's the truth?????

1. USA violation pakistani airspace and sovereignty and not caring of PAF/PA

or

2.They are doing it with hands in gloves with pak army and violating pakistani air space with their support??

What's true???

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Quick question.

Have there been any instances where PAF jets have been scrambled due to these (illegal) incursions into Pakistani airspace by US drones?

No, u don't have correct facts, that was done by Iran not Pakistan.

What's the truth?????

1. USA violation pakistani airspace and sovereignty and not caring of PAF/PA

or

2.They are doing it with hands in gloves with pak army and violating pakistani air space with their support??

What's true???

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

No, u don't have correct facts, that was done by Iran not Pakistan.

You didn't understand my quesation. I was asking if Pakistan has done anything similar. I am aware of what Iran has done.

These news are coming up on regular basis.... what happened to so called BIG talked Poltician and Army General...

Good Word "Quami Parinda"

Back
Top Bottom