What's new

US Drone strikes in Pakistan are illegal under international law.

so if they are not from that area its mean they should be bombed ? wow nice idea sir . in 2012 every pakistani should stay in his home and not to go anywhere because its a crime and you can bombed by USA if you do so :angel:

No I obviously didn't mean that. Why would anyone from Punjab would want to go to North Waziristan? Very likely that they were TTP elements.

were is air force of this country ? :cry: not even one shot fired on drone by air defense forces .:angry:

Busy to implement the SOP and ROE in an effective and better way and rewriting the term$ of cooperation to best suit the generals and politicians but most importantly USA.

The unacknowledged Central Intelligence Agency drone program, a key element in U.S. counter-terrorism efforts, was apparently halted after a November NATO air attack from across the Afghan border killed 24 Pakistani soldiers enraged Pakistan.

It has been acknowledged by Obama ho come it is still un acknowledged? Oh yes, unacknowledged as they do not want to disclose the cooperation between the two
The building was completely destroyed and 10 suspected militants were killed, Pakistani security officials said.

The United States resumed attacks with the missile-firing drones in northwest Pakistan on January 10.

Get ready for some talk for media and public consumption by generals and politicians, if and when and so on.

Security officials and villagers said the dead included foreign fighters but they did not specify their nationalities.

isn't this the new scape goat "foreign fighters"

No I obviously didn't mean that. Why would anyone from Punjab would want to go to North Waziristan? Very likely that they were TTP elements.

nope may be they are car lifters .smugglers or criminals in pakistan hide there too .they can be anyone . many wanted in punjab run to tribel belt for escape . they can be anyone .its USA duty to bomb them ?or it was pakistanis job to arrest them ?

RIP.
Bombing terrorist is neccessary but why US? PAF and PA can't do that? I beleive if PAF and PA doing that civilian casuality could be less and Pakistani would be more happy. What you say?

my brother yes they can because when our ISI army capture hundreds and sale to USA early WOT time . when we allow them to do whatever in pakistan . when CIA make there own rings in pakistan . when we allow them firse unarmed drones .when we support them to do each and every thing above law .when our army look for aid more then defense of nation . then you can expect whatever from other side . i am 1000% if they shot down first drone loaded with bomb enter pakistan and get so much angry that day stop supply for nato and make so much drama in 2004 . today we never seen such days .you lose one time and you lose your sovereignty in 2004 :tdown:

It would have been better and effective if this drone attacks are joint efforts of PA and CIA...in that case they may have some public support but right now it is clear violation of pakistan's sovereignty... trust deficit is too huge bewteen the two to overcome the barrier.

The Army and State security and politicians, all of them have become like the police in Pakistan, They have all information well in advance of where a crime (attack) will happen and how it will happen and you know why they get the info in advance.

RIP.
Bombing terrorist is neccessary but why US? PAF and PA can't do that? I beleive if PAF and PA doing that civilian casuality could be less and Pakistani would be more happy. What you say?

pakistani forces have no moral no values no thoughts of defenders of nation . they get salary eat food sleep tight all we pay it .and they lease air space to USA for few years .till lease contract over they have no right to fly those areas .

Thanks to khachar kiani after mush he will be remembered as most coward chief in PA history.
Pakistan%2BArmy%2BHonduras%2BGen%2BKayani%2BLissette%2BRodriguez%2BMiss%2BHonduras%2BVictoria%2BSecret%2BMiss%2BEl%2BSalvador%2BRaquel%2BGuadalupe%2BFuentes%2BBonilla%2BTeresita%2BGomez%2BSilvia%2BCordova%2BAlexander%2BEscobar%2BCarlos%2BPavon.JPG

he is worse then yahya . yahya try and failed kiyani never even try to do something they crying .

I don't understand why Pak mil don't want to kill those terrorists themselves. If they lack resources, then tell your people that sending an American drone will not put Pakistani soldier's live in harm's way.

My understanding is that Pak mil doesn't want to eliminate this problem. They want to fight those that attack them and shelter the rest to be used as a tool of foreign policy. Americans bomb the one's that affect them.

Only way out is to either eliminate these terrorists on your own or hope that America will tire some day.

now who care? pakistani aik aysy qaum hai jios ke marny ka ab kisi ko koi afsoos nhi hota khud un ko bhi nhi

HUMEN APNON KE MARNE KA DUKH BHI HOTA HE,AFSUS BHI LEKIN shayed hamare hath men kuch nahin.
I m someone 'Be Bus Pakistani' having tears in her eyes writing this comment.
Ae watan kabhi tu tere yeh be bus bhi taqat war honge inshaALLAH
:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bl[i]tZ;2576203 said:
I don't understand why Pak mil don't want to kill those terrorists themselves. If they lack resources, then tell your people that sending an American drone will not put Pakistani soldier's live in harm's way.

My understanding is that Pak mil doesn't want to eliminate this problem. They want to fight those that attack them and shelter the rest to be used as a tool of foreign policy. Americans bomb the one's that affect them.

Only way out is to either eliminate these terrorists on your own or hope that America will tire some day.

Sau baat ki ek baat.. PA is banking on the fact that if they themselves do not attack these terrorists and make necessary noises of protest after each drone strike, they will be able to win these so called strategic assets back, to be used against India and Afghanistan once NATO leaves the region (fat chance of that ;) ). Hence they are ok to trade off a bit of sovereignty and some civilian lives (collateral damage) to retain that long term option. This is in line with Pakistan's policy of good vs bad terrorists..

Back
Top Bottom